1. Booth, Job A., Amy Farrell and Sean P. Varano (2008). "Social Control, Serious Delinquency, and Risky Behavior: A Gendered Analysis.Crime & Delinquancy." Volume 54 Number 3: 423-456.
2. Taleban, m., "piety and crime among the young students". 1st edition, Tehran: art and communication institute.2001. (In Persian)
3. Sekhavat, J., "The Evaluation of Effective Factors on Students' Behavioral Abnormalities in Lorestan", Journal of Iranian Social Development Studies, vol.4, No.12.2002. (In Persian)
4. Mallia, L.; Lucidi, F.; Zelli, A.; Chirico, A. & Hagger, S. "Predicting moral attitudes and antisocial behavior in young team sport athletes: A self‐determination theory perspective". Journal of applied social psychology. DOI: 10.1111/jasp.12581.2018
5. Tabrizi, M., krooki, A., Sanei, H., "The relationship between sport and social gaiety in students of physical education in Hormozgan". The 1st national congress on sport sciences and health achievement, university of medical sciences of Abadan, September 2017. (In Persian)
6. Abbasi A, A, "students' crime; and cognitive factors affecting on: a study among teenagers in behshar, Babol and noshahr". A Phd thesis Azad university, cental Tehran branch.2007. (In Persian)
7. Abdoli, B., "mental and social fundamentals of physical training and sport", 2nd edition, Bamdad ketab publications. 2007. (In Persian)
8. Purdy, D. A. & S. F. Richard (1983). "Sport and Juvenile Delinquency: An Examination and Assessment of Four Major Theories". Journal of Sport Behaviour. 6(4), 179-83.
9. Alavi, s., Ahmadi, m., zar, a., "the relationship between physical activities, social health and spiritual intelligence of nurses". Journal of social health. Vol. 2, No.5, pp 94- 102. 2017. (In Persian)
10. Haywood, M. K., "Life span motor development", 9th edition, translated by namazi zad, M. and aslankhani M. A. Samt publications. 2008. (In Persian)
11. Shamsi, A. Soltan Hosseini, M. Rohani, M. "Specifying the role of sociability on expanding Youth's sport participation: A case study: Isfahan", Sport management research. 28, 71- 88. 2015 (In Persian)
12. Ahmadi, S. "study of the relationship between the extent of social control and chaos among Dehdasht citizens", strategic research on security, social discipline. 3rd. No 2, 2014. (In Persian)
13. Mason, G. & Wilson, P. "Sport, Recreation and Juvenile Crime: An Assessment of the Impact of Sport and Recreation upon Aboriginal and Non- Aboriginal Youth Offenders". Frist Published by the Australian Institute of Criminology. 1988
14. Ozbay, O. & Ozcan, Y. Z. "A Test of Hirschi’s Social Bonding: Theory Juvenile Delinquency in the High Schools of Ankara". Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology. Vol. 50. 2006
15. Michael, A. C. “Religion and Social Control: An Application of a Modified Social Bond on Violence”. Criminal Justice Review. Vol. 28. 2003.
16. Kreager, Derek A. "Unnecessary Roughness? School Sport, Peer Networks, and Male Adolescent Violence". American Sociological Review. Vol.72.2007 (October: 705-724).
17. Bokharayi, A., "the study of social abnormalities in Iran" . pezhvak publications, tehran 2007. (In Persian)
18. Kooshafar, A., "principles and fundamentals of physical training". 1st edition, Azad university of Tabriz, 2002. (In Persian)
19. Shaterian, m., joshaghani, z., Noorian, f. "the study of factors affecting on Students' Behavioral Abnormalities, a case study in Aran and Bidgol". Journal of social development studies. Vol. 5, No. 3, pp 123- 135, 2013. (In Persian)
20. Fallah, z. Fallah, Z., "the effect of sport activities on the extent of social abnormalities among yougesters in Qom". The 1st international congress of physical activities and sport sciences. February 2015. (In Persian)
21. Bahramfard, H., Ghaderzadeh, J., Jamiani, K., "identifying and prioritizing criminal behavior indices in sport milieus". Tehran, The 1st international congress on physical education and sport sciences, February 2016. (In Persian)
22. Asadi, T., Mohammadi, A, Hosseinpour, E,. Raeesizadeh, H,."The role of Sport and Physical Activity in preventing youth and youngesters from crime". Tehran, The 1st international congress on physical training and sport sciences, February 2016. (In Persian)
25. Parker, A.; Morgan, H.; Farooq, F.; Moreland, B. and Pitchford. A. "Sporting intervention and social change: football, marginalized youth and citizenship development". SPORT, EDUCATION AND SOCIETY. VOL. 24, NO. 3, 298–310. https://doi.org/10.1080/ 13573322.2017.1353493
26. Schneider, H. & Khoury‑Kassabri, M. (2018). "The relationship between Israeli youth participation in physical activity programs and antisocial behavior". Child and Adolescent Social Work Journal. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10560-017-0528-y
27. James, D and Nicole R. L (2010). "The impact of socioeconomic position on sport participation among South Australian youth". Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, Vol. 13, pp.318-322.