10. Askarian F, Asgharpour H, R. S. Investigating of comparative Advantage of Irsns exports of sport Goods. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 2016;8(35): 67-82. (In Persian)
11. Karimi Patanlar S, Nadi Y, Zubiri H. "Government size and unemployment in the Iranian economy." Journal of Economic Growth and Development Research. 2015; 5(18): 64-51. (in Persian)
12. Zafar F, Nawaz I, Aqib M, Shahzad N, Yasir M. Contribution of Sports Goods Industry towards Economic Growth of Pakistan. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 2017;4(13): 70-75.
13. Silva GM, Gomes PJ, Lages LF. Does importer involvement contribute to product innovation? The role of export market factors and intra-firm coordination. Industrial Marketing Management. 2017.
14. Kundu A. Bi-directional relationships between exports and growth: A panel data approach. Journal of Economics and Development Studies. 2013;1(1): 10-23.
15. Akbari A, Pour Abadollah M, Mohammadzadeh P, Rezaei S. "Spatial analysis of factors influencing the export of food and beverage industries." Journal of Applied Economics Theory. 2017; 1 (1): 218-197. (in Persian)
16. Mohammad Kazemi R, Solati A, Kiani E. "Prioritizing factors affecting the export performance of sports equipment exporters. Journal of Business Management Outlook. 2016;25(1): 141-59. (in Persian).
17. Alizadeh P, Azadeh K, Avazpour K, Avazpour A, Alizadeh Pahlavani H. Comparison of import and export of Iranian sports goods in 2014 to implement resistance economy. International Management Conference, Economics and Industrial Engineering, Tehran, Institute of Managers of Idea Capital, Vieira Capital. 2015. (In Persian)
18. Anyanwu C. Factors Affecting Economic Growth in Africa: Are There any Lessons from China?. African Development Review, 2014; 26(3): 468–493.
20. De Vita G. The long run impact of exchange rate regimes on international tourism flows. Journal of Tourism Management. 2014; 45(1): 226-233.
21. Olayungbo D, Yinusa O, Akinlo A. Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade in Some Selected Sub -Saharan African Countries; Modern Economy, 2011; 2(1): 538-545.
22. Arize A. The effect of exchange rate volatilityon US export, an empirical investigation; Journal of Southern Economic, 1995; 62(1): 34-43.
23. Gholami A, Zare A, Ghalavand A, Shirali R. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Formation of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Sports Industry of the Country. Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management, 2017; 6(22): 66-57. (Persian)
24. Nahavandian M, Afghahi B. Factors Influencing the Export of High-Tech Services in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Economic Research Journal, 2014; 14(4): 56-23. (Persian)
25. Benhabib J, Spiegel M. The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data. Journal of Monetary Economics, 1994; 34(2): 143-73.
26. Aw BY, Lee Y. Demand, costs and product scope in the export market“. European Economic Review, 2017; 100(1): 28-49.
27. Abbas S. Causality between exports and economic growth: Investigating suitable trade policy for Pakistan. Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics. 2012(5): 91-8.