1. Izadi S, Baradaran M, Karimkhani Z. Investigation of the Research skills in various university courses: (Case Studies, Faculty of Humanities, University of Mazandaran). J High Educ Curric Stud. 2015;5(9):26-51. [In Persian].
2. Fazlallahi S. Inhibiting factors affecting student research. Islam Educ Res. 2013;1(7):165-184. [In Persian].
3. Niksirat M, Badri A, Rezvani M. Factors affecting the selection of research topics students in geography and rural planning. J Res Plan High Educ. 2013;65:87-110. [In Persian].
4. Feli S, Pezeshkirad G, Chizari M. Factors affecting students’ participation in research activities and knowledge production. J Res Plan High Educ. 2007;42:93-107. [In Persian].
5. Mizani M, Khabiri M, Sajadi N. To evaluate the ability of graduate students in physical education and quality teacher’s tips on writing theses. J Sport Manag. 2012;61:111-134. [In Persian].
6. Gray C, Turner R, Sutton C, Petersen C, Stevens S, Swain J, et al. Research methods teaching in vocational environments: developing critical engagement with knowledge? J Vocat Educ Train. 2015;1–20.
7. Atghia N. Assessing the quality of higher education in the field of Physical Education and Sport Sciences State Universities According to the students, faculty and Administrators courses. Sport Manag Stud. 2013;16:13-36. [In Persian].
8. Parirokh M, Arastopour S, Naderi R. The effectiveness of information literacy workshops for graduate students: Research with field-oriented approach. A Res Libr. 2012;1(2):201-224. [In Persian].
9. Tavakol M, Ghaemirad M, Zolfaghari M. Graduate students in the study of sociological problems finding a thesis. J High Educ Iran. 2013;5(1):133-164. [In Persian].
10. Hejazi Y, Abasi E. Effective Factors in Increasing the Quality of M.S. Theses in Agricultural Faculty, Tehran University. J Agric Sci Iran. 2003;33(2):297-304. [In Persian].
11. Mizani M, Khabiri M, Honari H, Sajadi N. The problems of developing master’s thesis at the University of Physical Education and Sport Sciences selected. J Sport Manag. 2014;16:149-169. [In Persian].
12. Nikroz L, Rozitalab M, Rayegan Shirazi A, Naghizade M, Taghavi F. Investigate factors related to student research projects. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2013;2(2):113-119. [In Persian].
13. Imafuku R, Saiki T, Kawakami C, Suzuki Y. How do students’ perceptions of research and approaches to learning change in undergraduate research? Medical Education Development Center, Gifu University. Int J Med Educ. 2015;6:47-55.
14. Burton F, Schofield C. Student confidence in using and applying research methods whilst studying within a sport and exercise discipline. J Appl Res High Educ. 2011;3(1):2-15.
15. Shajie R, Gholamian J, Javadiansaraf N. Determine the attitudes, skills and attitudes towards information technology graduate students. Complet High Educ. 2010;2(6):101-119. [In Persian].
16. Atghia N, Karimi K. Handling the view of Master students’ physical education and sports science PNU compared to the current situation of education and research. J Emerg Trends Sport Manag. 2014;1(1):79-96. [In Persian].
17. Gal M, Borg V, Gal G. Qualitative and quantitative research methods in Psychology. 3rd ed. Translating Translators Group. Tehran, PA: Shahid Beheshti University; 2008. 385 p.
18. Meerah T, Arsad N. Developing research skills at secondary school. Procedia - Soc Behav Sci. 2010;9:512-516.
19. Schofield C, Burton F. The development of a research methods toolkit to support sport science undergraduates and lecturers. J Appl Res High Educ. 2011;3(1):28-34.
20. Onwuegbuzie A. Academic procrastination and statistics anxiety. Assess Eval High Educ. 2004;29(1):3–19.
21. Rezai M, Hosein pour A. Research skills for graduate students Sari University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Res J Agric Ext Educ. 2016;8(1):1-15. [In Persian].
22. Hogle J. Survey of instructional technology use in poultry science education. (Doctoral dissertation, University of Georgia). Dissertation Abstract International. 1999. p. 60–288.
23. Howard A, Ferguson M, Wilkinson P, Campbell K. Involvement in research activities and factors influencing research capacity among dietitians. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013;26(1):180–187.