1. Zohrevandian K, Khosravizadeh E. Predicting spectators’ behavioral intentions in the context of professional football: The role of Outcome quality, Functional quality and satisfaction. Journal of New Trends of Sport Management. 2015;3(10):45-55. [in persian]
2. Kozechian H, Khatib zadeh M, Honarvar A. The role of sport tourism service quality dimensions in sport tourists’ satisfaction. Scientific Journal Management System. 2012;1(2):19-32. [in persian]
3. Theodorakis ND, Alexandris K, Tsigilis N, Karvounis S. Predicting spectators’ behavioural intentions in professional football: The role of satisfaction and service quality. Sport management review. 2013;16(1):85-96.
4. Hoseini M, Ahmadi Nejad M, S G. Assessing and measuring the service quality and its relationship with customers' satisfaction: Case study of Tejarat Bank. Journal of Business Review, Institute for Trade Studies and Research (ITSR). 2010;8(42):88-97. [in persian]
5. mahmoudi a, Sajadi sN, goudarzi m. Exploring the Effect of Service Quality and Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty in Sport Clubs (Bodybuilding and Aerobic). Journal of Sport Management. 2015;7(1):31-51. [in persian]
6. Smaeili M, Ehsani M, Kouzechian H, Honari H. designing a model for influence of water sport center's service quality on loyalty, customer satisfaction, perceived value and consumer behavior. Sport Management Studies. 2014;6(26):37-58. [in persian]
7. Choi P. The influence of service quality on customer satisfaction and repurchase intentions at fitness clubs in South Korea (Phd): University of New Mexico; 2001.
8. Ioannou P, Bakirtzoglou P. The relationship between stadium factors on spectators’ satisfaction in Greek Soccer Super League. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2016;11(4):437-43.
9. Nemati N. The Effect of Social and Physical Environmental Factors on Spectators’ Attendance in Soccer Premier League of Iran. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 2017;8(40):171-86. [in persian]
10. Athanasopoulou P, Skourtis G, Zafeiropoulou G, Siomkos G, Assiouras I. Investigating the importance of sports facilities & staff for football fans. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure. 2012;2(1):1-7.
11. Nguyen N, Leclerc A, LeBlanc G. The mediating role of customer trust on customer loyalty. Journal of service science and management. 2013;6(01):96.
12. Hatami S, Yazdi HA. Modeling the effect of perceived service quality on brand Social identity From the perspective of Persepolis Football Club fans. Journal of Sport Management Studies. 2017;9(1):145-59. [in persian]
13. Hemmatinezhad M, Gholizadeh MH, Shabani S. A survey on service quality of the sport facilities of the physical education and sports sciences faculty of the Guilan University and students’ needs assessment based on SERVQUAL-KANO model. International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Research. 2015;4(3):28-39.
14. Beyrami MH, Najafzadeh MR. The relationship between perception of quality of services and spectators satisfaction in Tractorsazi Tabriz football team. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences. 2015;4(1):18-20. [in persian]
15. de Carvalho M, Boen F, Scheerder J. Sportscape as a constraint on soccer attendance. Is it predicted by place attachment and by team identification? Journal of Facility Planning, Design and Management. 2015;3(2):134-47.
16. Aycan A, Kiremitci O, Demiray E, Gencer R. Determining team identification, service quality perceptions, and sport consumption intentions of professional soccer spectators: an investigation of gender differences. The Sport Journal. 2014;17.
17. Yoshida M, James JD. Customer satisfaction with game and service experiences: Antecedents and consequences. Journal of sport management. 2010;24(3):338-61.
18. Clemes MD, Brush GJ, Collins MJ. Analysing the professional sport experience: A hierarchical approach. Sport Management Review. 2011;14(4):370-88.
19. Jae Ko Y, Zhang J, Cattani K, Pastore D. Assessment of event quality in major spectator sports. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2011;21(3):304-22.
20. Yoshida M, James JD. Service quality at sporting events: Is aesthetic quality a missing dimension? Sport Management Review. 2011;14(1):13-24.
21. Jaberi A, Jahromi MN, Sovini FM. The role of service qualities stadiums in attracting spectators. Journal of Economy and Marketing in sport. 2013;2(5):25-42. [in persian]
22. Yusof A, See LH, Yusof A. Spectator perceptions of physical facility and team quality: A study of a Malaysian super league soccer match. Research Journal of International Studies. 2008;8(2):132-40.
23. Consumer CS. Motivations across multiple sports. Sport Marketing Quarterly. 2004;13(1):17-25.
24. Brady MK, Cronin Jr JJ. Some new thoughts on conceptualizing perceived service quality: a hierarchical approach. Journal of marketing. 2001;65(3):34-49.
25. Pine BJ, Gilmore JH. Welcome to the experience economy. Harvard business review. 1998;76:97-105.
26. Grahn P, Stigsdotter UK. The relation between perceived sensory dimensions of urban green space and stress restoration. Landscape and urban planning. 2010;94(3-4):264-75.
27. Berry LL, Seiders K, Grewal D. Understanding service convenience. Journal of marketing. 2002;66(3):1-17.
28. Voss KE, Spangenberg ER, Grohmann B. Measuring the hedonic and utilitarian dimensions of consumer attitude. Journal of marketing research. 2003;40(3):310-20.
29. Dhurup M, Mofoka M, Surujlal J. The relationship between stadium sportscapes dimensions, desire to stay and future attendance: sport participation. African Journal for Physical Health Education, Recreation and Dance. 2010;16(3):462-73.
30. Razavi SMH, Hoseini SE, Soleimani M. Study of aesthetic dimensions in customer orientation to sports venues. Journal of Sport Management and Action bihavior. 2012;8(16):15-34. [in persian]
31. Delarestaghi AA, Razavi SMH, Shafizadeh H, Amraee H. Survey Aesthetics Criteria in the design and construction of urban sports Places. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2013;3(11):1211-9
32. Majidi C, Kashef SM, Ahadi B, Rasoolazar G. The Factors Related to Beautification and joyfulness of university sport places on dorm student's tendency in physical activity. Applied Research of Sport Management and Biology. 2015;4(15):29-39. [in persian]
33. Theodorakis N, Kambitsis C, Laios A. Relationship between measures of service quality and satisfaction of spectators in professional sports. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2001;11(6):431-8.
34. Brady MK, Voorhees CM, Cronin Jr JJ, Bourdeau BL. The good guys don't always win: the effect of valence on service perceptions and consequences. Journal of Services Marketing. 2006;20(2):83-91.
35. Tehrani FH. Application of Art to Increase the Number of Inland Urban Travelers. Seventh Conference on Transport and Traffic Engineering of Iran; Tehran, Tehran Transportation and Traffic Organization: Deputy Director of Transportation and Traffic of Tehran Municipality; 2006. [in persian]