1. Lavlak K, Write L. Principle of Service Marketing: Samt; 2003.
2. Simons F, A. J, J M. Management of strategic services, operations and information technology: Office of Cultural Research.Secind 2008.
3. Kim JS. The effects of a voluntary summer reading intervention on reading activities and reading achievement. Journal of Educational Psychology. 2007;99(3):505.
4. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. the Journal of Marketing. 1985:41-50.
5. Wakefield KL, Sloan HJ. The effects of team loyalty and selected stadium factors on spectator attendance. Journal of sport management. 1995;9(2):153-72.
6. Gill F. Sport Facilities Management. Tehran: Tehran University; 2009.
7. Khatibzadeh M, Kuzechian H, Honarvar A. The role of the quality of sport tourism services in the desire to return sports tourists. Sports Management Studies 2013(17):191-206.
8. Siu NY-M, Wan PYK, Dong P. The impact of the servicescape on the desire to stay in convention and exhibition centers: The case of Macao. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2012;31(1):236-46.
9. Kim D, Kim SY. QUESC: An instrument for assessing the service quality of sport centers in Korea. Journal of sport management. 1995;9(2):208-20.
10. Wakefield KL, Blodgett JG. The importance of servicescapes in leisure service settings. Journal of services marketing. 1994;8(3):66-76.
11. Greenwell TC, Fink JS, Pastore DL. Assessing the influence of the physical sports facility on customer satisfaction within the context of the service experience. Sport Management Review. 2002;5(2):129-48.
12. Pease D, Zhang J. Socio-motivational factors affecting spectator attendance at professional basketball games. International Journal of Sport Management. 2001;2(1):31-59.
13. Lee J-H, Kim H-D, Ko YJ, Sagas M. The influence of service quality on satisfaction and intention: A gender segmentation strategy. Sport Management Review. 2011;14(1):54-63.
14. Ramezani N. Investigating the Factors Affecting the Satisfaction of Women's Fitness Club Customers in the City of Tehran: Tehran University; 2004.
15. Kotler P. Atmospherics as a marketing tool. Journal of retailing. 1973;49(4):48-64.
16. Bitner MJ. Servicescapes: The impact of physical surroundings on customers and employees. the Journal of Marketing. 1992:57-71.
17. Beerli A, Martin JD, Quintana A. A model of customer loyalty in the retail banking market. European journal of marketing. 2004;38(1/2):253-75.
18. Augusto de Matos C, Trindade Ituassu C, Vargas Rossi CA. Consumer attitudes toward counterfeits: a review and extension. Journal of consumer Marketing. 2007;24(1):36-47.
19. Fornell C, Wernerfelt B. Defensive marketing strategy by customer complaint management: a theoretical analysis. Journal of Marketing research. 1987:337-46.
20. Wakefield KL, Blodgett JG. Customer response to intangible and tangible service factors. Psychology & Marketing. 1999;16(1):51-68.
21. Akbari A, Memari Z. Modeling the Tangible Factors Determining the Quality of Sport Services and Nutrition in the Testimonials of Tehran Municipality: Alzahra University; 2013.
22. Baker J, Cameron M. The effects of the service environment on affect and consumer perception of waiting time: An integrative review and research propositions. Journal of the Academy of marketing Science. 1996;24(4):338.
23. Johnstone M-L. The servicescape: The social dimensions of place. Journal of Marketing Management. 2012;28(11-12):1399-418.
24. Ehsani M, Shamsi pur S. Review customer reviews of women's gyms in Isfahan. Harekat. 2004(25):135-49.
25. Brady MK, Knight GA, Cronin Jr JJ, Tomas G, Hult M, Keillor BD. Removing the contextual lens: A multinational, multi-setting comparison of service evaluation models. Journal of Retailing. 2005;81(3):215-30.
26. Chang K. The Effect of Facility Aesthetics and Music on Behavioural Intention Through Emotion In The Upscale Restaurant Environment 2012.
27. Ryu K, Jang SS. The effect of environmental perceptions on behavioral intentions through emotions: The case of upscale restaurants. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. 2007;31(1):56-72.
28. Honari Hea. Investigating the role of optimal placement of sports spaces in the equitable distribution of sports centers and sustainable development of the city and sport. Proceedings of the 2nd National Conference on the Development of Citizenship Sports2010.
29. Mirghafuri SH, Sayadi H, Mirfakhredini SH. an Analysis of Problems and Problems Affecting Women's Participation in Sport Activities. Sport Management. 2009(1):83-100.
30. Memari Z, Abdollahi M, Mohammad A. Determining and Modeling the Factors Determining Customer Satisfaction in Private Sports-Recreational Collections. Sports Management Studies 2013(18):117-30.
31. Vilnai-Yavetz I, Gilboa S. The effect of servicescape cleanliness on customer reactions. Services Marketing Quarterly. 2010;31(2):213-34.
32. Afthinos Y, Theodorakis ND, Nassis P. Customers’ expectations of service in Greek fitness centers: Gender, age, type of sport center, and motivation differences. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2005;15(3):245-58.
33. Howat G, Absher J, Crilley G, Milne I. Measuring customer service quality in sports and leisure centres. Managing leisure. 1996;1(2):77-89.