Kashef, Mir Mohammad (2012). "Sports Facilities and Spaces Management: Indicators of optimization in design, construction and operation." Urmia University Press, Frist Edition, Vol. 2.
- Iran National Building Regulations (2010). "Article 19 of the Iran National Building Regulations". Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Office of National Building Regulations, Iran Development Publishing.
- Mousavi, M. H., and Hammam, M. (2014). "Modeling the effect of carbon dioxide emissions on global warming". Environmental Science and Engineering Quarterly, 4(2), 1-10.
- Mahlabpour, F., and Shafihpor, M. (2015). "The effect of optimizing energy consumption on indoor air quality". Environmental Science, 40(4), 102-101.
- IPCC. (2014). “Climate Change 2013: The physical science basis: Working group I contribution to the fifth assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change”. Cambridge University Press, 20-25.
- Calvo, L. M., Domingo, R. (2017). “CO2 emissions reduction and energy efficiency improvements in paper making drying process control by sensors”. Sustainability, 9(4), 514.
- Rogelj, J., Den Elzen, M., Höhne, N., Fransen, T., Fekete, H., Winkler, H ... & Meinshausen, M. (2016). “Paris Agreement climate proposals need a boost to keep warming well below 2 C”. Nature, 534(7609), 631-639.
- Solomon, S., Qin, D., Maning, M., Averyt, K., Marquis, M., & Tignor, M. M. (Eds.). (2007). “Working group I contribution to the intergovernmental panel on climate change fourth assessment report climate change 2007: The physical science basis”. IPCC WG1 Fourth Assessment Report, 56-57.
9.Triantafyllidis, S., Ries, R. J., & Kaplanidou, K. K. (2018). “Carbon dioxide emissions of spectators’ transportation in collegiate sporting events: Comparing on-campus and off-campus stadium locations”. Sustainability, 10(1), 241.
10.] Dosumu, A., Colbeck, I., & Bragg, R. (2017). “Greenhouse gas emissions as a result of spectators travelling to football in England”. Scientific reports, 7(1), 1-7.
- Collins, A., & Flynn, A. (2008). “Measuring the environmental sustainability of a major sporting event: A case study of the FA Cup Final”. Tourism Economics, 14(4), 751-768.
- Thibault, L. (2009). “Globalization of Sport: An Inconvenient Truth1”. Journal of Sport Management, 23(1), 1-20.
- Guzmán, C. A. P., & Fernández, D. J. M. (2014). “Environmental impacts by golf courses and strategies to minimize them: state of the art”. International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 7(3), 403.
- Collins, A., Flynn, A., Munday, M., & Roberts, A. (2007). “Assessing the Environmental Consequences of Major Sporting Events: The 2003/04 FA Cup Final”. Urban Studies, 44(3), 457-476.
15.Wiedmann, T., & Minx, J. (2008). “A definition of ‘carbon footprint”. Ecological economics research trends, 1, 1-11.
16.IEA (International Energy Agency). (2015). “Co2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion Highlights”. Paris: OECD/IEA, 3-5.
- Horbach, J., Rammer, C., & Rennings, K. (2012). “Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact-The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull”. Ecological economics, 78, 112-122.
- FIFA World Cup. (2018). “Russia Greenhouse gas accounting report, recognition”. Research and urban planning.5 (18),1-20.
- Babiak, K., & Wolfe, R. (2009). “Determinants of corporate social responsibility in professional sport: Internal and external factors”. Journal of sport management, 23(6), 717-742.
- Babiak, K & Trendafilova, S. (2011). “CSR and environmental responsibility: motives and pressures to adopt green management practices”. Corporate social responsibility and environmental management, 18(1), 11-24.
- CTV006. (2006). “Sports and leisure Introducing energy saving opportunities for business”. Carbon Trust,1-18.
- ECG078. (2011). “Energy use in sports and recreation buildings”. The Government’s Energy Efficiency Best Practice programme,1-40.
23.Smulders, T. (2012). “Green Stadiums: As Green as Grass”. A Thesis submitted for the award of MSc in University of Utrecht,1-61.
- Conway, C. J. (2013). “An Investigation into Energy Consumption and Existing Energy Management Practices in a Dublin Sports Centre”. A Thesis submitted for the award of MSc in Technological University Dublin,1-180.
- Schmidt, C. W. (2006). “Putting the earth in play: environmental awareness and sports. Environ”. Health Perspect. 114, 286–295.
- Dietrich, A., & Melville, C. (2011). “Energy Demand Characteristics and The Potential for Energy Efficiency in Sports Stadium and Arenas”. A Thesis submitted for the award of MSc in Duke University,1-51.
- Fantozzi, F., Leccese, F., Salvadori, G., Rocca, M., & Garofalo, M. (2016). “LED Lighting for Indoor Sports Facilities: Can Its Use Be Considered as Sustainable Solution from a Techno-Economic Standpoint?”. Sustainability, 8(7), 618.
- IEA. (2019). “Key world energy statistics". https://www.iea.org/reports/key-world-energy-statistics-2020. International Energy Agency, August 2020.
29.IEA. (2018). “Key world energy statistics”. Retrieved from https://www.iea.org/statistics/?country=IRAN&year=2016&category/Emissions&indicator=TotCO2&mode=chart&dataTable=indicators/Accessed September 2016.
30.Shabani, Z. D., Shahnazi, R. (2019). “Energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions, information and communications technology, and gross domestic product in Iranian economic sectors: a panel causality analysis”. Energy, 169, 1064-1078.
31.Young, R. (2015). “A survey of energy uses in water companies”. American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, 1-23.
32.Chernushenko, D. (2005). “Sustainable sport management”. Azadi, Mehri., Publications of the National Olympic Committee of Iran. 18-216.
33.Eskilsson, A. (2017). “Energy flow mapping of a sports facility: Energy flow mapping and suitable key performance indicator formulation for Rocklunda sports facility”. School of Business, Society and Engineering,1-68.
- Brander, M., Sood, A., Wylie, C., Haughton, A., & Lovell, J. (2011). “Technical Paper| Electricity-specific emission factors for grid electricity”. Ecometrica, Emission factors,1-22.
35.European Committee for Standardization. (2007). “EN 12193, Light and Lighting-Sports Lighting; European Committee for Standardization”. British standard, 1-39.
36.Energy Efficiency Best Practice Programme (1997). “Good Practice Guide 223 ‘Cost-Effective Lighting For Sports Facilities: A Guide For Centre Managers And Operators”. Bpp, London.
37.IEA. (2011). “Key world energy statistics”, 2-82.
38.Nakamura, S. (2015). “Development of the Blue Light-Emitting Diode”. SPIE Newsroom: Washington, DC, USA.10-18.
39.Sydney Water (2011). “Sydney Water’s Best practice guideline for holistic open space”, Australia/sydneywater.com.au, 76-81.