1. Moinaldin J, Entezaralmahdi M. [Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran during the Presidency of Mr (In Persian)]. Hashemi Rafsanjani and Mohammad Khatami, Encyclopedia. 2009; 2(3):189-216.
2. Sabaghian A. [Sports diplomacy (In Persian)]. Studies of Culture-connections. 2015: 132-151.
3. Yazdani E, Nezhad zandieh R. [Application of Public Diplomacy in the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Foreign Policy in the Framework of the Islamic Revolution Principles and Values (In Persian)]. Scientific-Research Quarterly Journal of Research Islamic Revolution .2012; 7 :19-44.
4. Hassankhani S. When the power of sport diplomacy is greater than the power of governments. 2015,11,20. Available from: https://www.yjc.ir/fa/amp/news/5363268.
5. Shariatifeyzabadi M, Sajjadi N, khaebari M, Alidostghahfarrokhi E. The Olympic Movement or the Diplomatic Movement; The role of sport in the development of international relations of the world community of Tehran. Tiktak. 2015.
6. Ahaninjan S. The Effect of Supportive Behaviors on the Development and Effectiveness of the Public Diplomacy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Master's Thesis, Faculty of Political Science and Law, University of Tehran; 2012.
7. Shariatic Feyzabadi M, Nazemi M. [Designing the concepts of sport peace culture in the development of international relations, Case Study of Vio Design "A World Without Violence and Extremism" Presidential Persia (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Social Cultural Strategy. 2017; 24: 163-188.
8. Rider T Ch. The Olympic Games and the Secret Cold War: The U. S. Government and the Propaganda Campaign Against Communist Sport, 1950-1960, thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, The University of Western Ontario. Canada; 2011.
9. Zargar A. [Sports and international relations: Conceptual and theoretical aspects(In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Political Science. 2015; 31: 7-48.
10. Fazeli H [sport and Politics Identity (In Persian)]. Research journal of political science. 2012; 2: 151-174.
11. Shariati Feyzabadi M, Godarzi M. [The position of sport diplomacy in International Relations of the Islamic Republic of Iran; Qualitative approach based on content analysis (In Persian)]. Political knowledge. 2015; 2: 95-127.
12. Bagheri Y, Shariati Feyzabadi M, Nazarian A. [Interpretative Structural Model (ISM) Components of Exercise Diplomacy (In Persian)]. Sports management. 2016; 5: 797-821.
13. Shariati M, Godarzi M. [Structural Modeling (SEM) Components of Exercise Diplomacy in the Development of International Relations of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian)]. New Trends IN Sport Management. 2017; 16: 89-104.
14. Bakhshi Chenari AR, Goodarzi M, Sajjadi SN, Jalali Farahani M [Solutions for Empowering and Promoting Sport Diplomacy in Foreign Policy of Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian)]. Communication Management in Sports Media. 2019; (6) 23: 15-22.
15.Peymanfar MH, Elahi A, Sajjadpour SMK, Hamidi M [Explaining sports diplomacy using a paradigm paradigm: Qualitative Study (In Persian)]. Sport Managemen. 2019; 11(1): 51-60.
16.Castro AS. South Africa’s Engagement in Sports Diplomacy: The Successful Hosting of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The Hague Journal of Diplomacy. 2013;8(3-4):197-210.
Cha V. The Asian Games and Diplomacy in Asia: Korea–China–Russia. The International Journal of the History of Sport. 2013 ;30(10):1176-87.
18. Murray S, Pigman GA. Mapping the relationship between international sport and diplomacy. Sport in Society. 2014;17(9):1098-118.
19. Pigman GA. International Sport and Diplomacy's Public Dimension: Governments, Sporting Federations and the Global Audience. Diplomacy & Statecraft. 2014 ;25(1):94-114.
20. Abdi K, Talebpour M, Fullerton J, Ranjkesh MJ, Jabbari Nooghabi H. Converting sports diplomacy to diplomatic outcomes: Introducing a sports diplomacy model. International Area Studies Review. 2018;21(4):365-81.
21. Dubinsky Y. From soft power to sports diplomacy: a theoretical and conceptual discussion. Place Branding and Public Diplomacy. 2019;15(3):156-64.
22. Shargh Newspaper: The story of two sanctions, 2011,10,20. Available from: http://old.sharghdaily.ir/news/90/07/28/38027.
23. Foadi Ch. Re-read The strange story of the national team at the 1980 Asian Cup in Kuwait, 2015,09,26. Available from: https://90tv.ir/news.
24. Raja News: Shahid Rajaee's approach IN foreign policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2016,06,09. Available from: http://www.rajanews.com/news/253409.
25. Dolatabadi F. Institute for the regulation and publication of works by Imam Khomeini, Printing Institute and publication of oroj; 2008.
26. National Olympic Committee of Iran: Twenty third Olympic Games 1984 Los Angeles, Available from: http://www.olympic.ir/fa/history/olympicgameshistory/losangeles1984.
27. varzesh 3: Report of FIFA ratification and Iran sanctions on the World Cup, 2016,02,04. Available from: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1299363.
28. Mirkoshesh A. Foreign Policy Dialogue of Hashemi Rafsanjani, Islamic Republic News Agency. 2017,01,10. Available from: http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82381562.
29. Tabnak Sport: Parvin's report of his legionnaire. 2016,06,01. Available from: https://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/593987.
31. Entessar N. The Limits of Sports Diplomacy in US-Iran Relations, 2017, Available from: http://lobelog.com/the-limits-of-sports-diplomacy-in-us-iran-relations.
32. Shahabi H. Sports diplomacy between Iran and the United States, 2013,09,30. Available from: http://basirat.ir/fa/news/261010.
33. Dehghani J. [Fundamentalist-based fundamentalist discourse on Ahmadinejad's administration's foreign policy (In Persian)]. Journal political science. 2007; 3: 67-98.
34. Ilna: A review of the state of play of Ahmadinejad's government from Dadkan story to coin sport. 2015,10,18. Available from: https://www.ilna.ir
36. Isna: Hello American wrestlers with Ahmadinejad at the Associated Press. 2013,01,24. Available from: https://www.isna.ir/news/91120502847.
37. Rezai A, Torabi GH. [Foreign policy of Hassan Rouhani government, Constructive interaction within the framework of the developmentist state (In Persian)]. International Journal of Political Studies, Islamic Azad University, Shahreza Branch. 2013; 15: 131-161.
38. Raheroz: Dr Rouhani's attention to the sport of the country is highly commendable. Diplomacy is the reason for Iran's progress. 2017,12,16. Available from: http://raaherooz
39. Presidential Website: Visit of Sebbleatore, head of the World Football Federation with Dr. Rouhani. 2013,11,26. Available from: http://rouhani.ir/event.php?event_id=176.
40. Iran Varzeshi: President's appreciation of the Olympic and Paralympic champions, Iran varzeshi. 2017,03,04. Available from: http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/74101.