1. Mohammadi R, Shariati S, Parand K, PourAbbas A. Developing and Establishing a Macro-level Performance Evaluation System for the Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology. Quarterly Journal of Research and Planning in Higher Education. 2008;13(4):91-124 (in persian).
2. Carlsson-Wall M, Kraus K, Messner M. Performance measurement systems and the enactment of different institutional logics: insights from a football organization. Management Accounting Research. 2016;32:45-61.
3. Koochi F. Design of Performance Evaluation Indicators for Physical Fitness Offices: University of Guilan; 2011.
4. Wemmer F, Emrich E, Koenigstorfer J. The impact of coopetition-based open innovation on performance in nonprofit sports clubs. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2016;16(3):341-63.
5. GhodratianKashan SA, Anvarrostami A. Designing a Comprehensive Model to Evaluate Performance and Rank of a Company. Management Research in Iran. 2004;8(36):109-35 (in persian).
6. Mohammadi A. Applying a mathematical model for ranking the 15th Asian games. Olympic 2010;18(3):7-19 (in persian).
7. TahariMehrjerdi MH, Zanjirchi M, BabaeiMeibodi H, ZareiMahmodabadi M. Extension of a Non-Parametric Model to Evaluate the Performance of Participating Nations in Olympic Games. Journal of Sport Management. 2012;4(14):177-96 (in persian).
8. Hoye R. Board performance of Australian voluntary sport organisations [Phd Thesis]. Australia: Griffith University; 2002.
9. Barros CP. Incentive regulation and efficiency in sport organisational training activities. Sport Management Review. 2003;6(1):33-52.
10. Solntsev I, Osokin N. Designing a performance measurement framework for regional networks of national sports organizations: evidence from Russian football. Managing Sport and Leisure. 2018:1-21.
11. O'Boyle I, Hassan D. Performance management and measurement in national-level non-profit sport organisations. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2014;14(3):299-314.
12. Geeraert A, Alm J, Groll M. Good governance in international sport organizations: an analysis of the 35 Olympic sport governing bodies. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics. 2014;6(3):281-306.
13. Nagel S, Schlesinger T, Bayle E, Giauque D. Professionalisation of sport federations – a multi-level framework for analysing forms, causes and consequences. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2015;15(4):407-33.
14. Mirfakhredini SH, Peymanfar MH, KhatibiOghada A, Alimohammadi H. Performance Assessment of Sports Organization with BSC – Topsis Integrated Model. Journal of Sport Management. 2013;5(16):77-96 (in persian).
15. Keshavarz L, Hamidi M, Sajjadi SN, Goodarzi M. Designing a performance appraisal system for the National Olympic Committee with a balanced scorecard approach. Research on sport science. 2010(29):83-98 (in persian).
16. NezhdSajadi SA, Hamidi M, Sajjadi SN, Goodarzi M. Developing a strategy implementation pattern and to designing a strategy map for Sport Organization of Tehran Municipality by balanced scorecard. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations. 2012(8):7-21 (in persian).
17. Rodríguez Bolívar MP, López Hernández AM, Ortiz Rodríguez D. Implementing the balanced scorecard in public sector agencies: An experience in municipal sport services. Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración. 2010(45):116-39.
18. Walmsley B. Towards a balanced scorecard: A critical analysis of the Culture and Sport Evidence (CASE) programme. Cultural Trends. 2012;21(4):325-34.
19. Kozma M, Ónodi AK, editors. Measuring business performance in sports. How the Balanced Scorecard approach can help sports organisations in operating along strategic objectives? Forum on Economics and Business; 2014: Hungarian Economists' Society of Romania.
20. Dimitropoulos P, Kosmas I, Douvis I. Implementing the balanced scorecard in a local government sport organization: Evidence from Greece. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. 2017;66(3):362-79.
21. Mirkazemi SO. Designing a Performance Evaluation Model for the Departments of Physical Education of Universities [Ph.d Thesis]: University of Guilan; 2009.
22. Abtahinia A, Mirkazemi SO, Keshtidar M. Optimization Performance Evaluation of Physical Education Offices in Universities Compound Synthetic Approachment EFQM, BSC & DEA. Reseach on Educational Sport. 2013;4(1):27-52 (in persian).
23. Winand M, Zintz T, Bayle E, Robinson L. Organizational performance of Olympic sport governing bodies: dealing with measurement and priorities. Managing Leisure. 2010;15(4):279-307.
24. Eydi H, Ramzaninezhad R, Yosefi B, Malekakhlagh E. Introducing Questionnaire of Effectiveness in Sporting Federations According to Competing Value Framework. Sport Management Studies. 2014;6(22):63-84 (in persian).
25. Yoo E. An examination of organizational effectiveness of the Korea Baseball Organization [Ph.D Dissertation]: Florida State University; 2002.
26. Athanasiou N, Tsamourtzis E, Kokolios F. Organizational effectiveness of the developmental program of the Hellenic basketball federation. Current Developments in Technology-Assisted Education. 2006:130-4.
27. Papadimitriou D, Taylor P. Organisational effectiveness of Hellenic national sports organisations: A multiple constituency approach. Sport Management Review. 2000;3(1):23-46.
28. Shilbury D, Moore KA. A study of organizational effectiveness for national Olympic sporting organizations. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. 2006;35(1):5-38.
29. NezhdSajadi SA, SoleimaniDamaneh J. Identify and Prioritize the Criteria of Performance Evaluation of Iranian Sport Federation Form Expert Point of View Sing the AHP Model. Sport Management Studies. 2014;6(23):179-92 (in persian).
30. Parvin N. Designing and compiling a system for evaluating the performance of the Badminton Federation of the Islamic Republic of Iran [M.Sc. Thesis]. Tehran: Payam Noor University; 2011.
31. YazdanPanah MJ. Assessment of the performance of the track and field Federation from 1991 to 2000 [M.Sc. Thesis]: University of Tehran; 2002.
32. Miresmaeeli A. A Study of the performance evaluation and control system in the Federation of Judo and Khorasan Islamic Republic of Iran and the presentation of the model [M.Sc. Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran: Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch; 2013.
33. Honari H, Mohammadi L, Ghafori F, Afshari M. The Application of PCA Method to Evaluating the Performance of Sports Federations Based on EFQM Approaches. New Trends in sport Management. 2013;1(2):19-29 (in persian).
34. Madella A, Bayle E, Tome J. The organisational performance of national swimming federations in Mediterranean countries: A comparative approach. European Journal of Sport Science. 2005;5(4):207-20.
35. ČINGIEN V, LASKIEN S, VyŠTARTAIT G. The Organizational performance of Lithuanian sport federations. Physical Activity in Science and Practice. 2014:303-10.
36. Karastathis D, Afthinos Y, Gargalianos D, Theodorakis ND. The EFQM Excellence Model: An Exploratory Attempt for Assessing the Hellenic National Sport Federations. International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation & Tourism. 2014;14:38- 67.
37. Torres L, Martin E, Guevara JC. The gold rush: Analysis of the performance of the Spanish Olympic federations. Cogent Social Sciences. 2018;4(1):1- 21.
38. Ruoranen K, Klenk C, Schlesinger T, Bayle E, Clausen J, Giauque D, et al. Developing a conceptual framework to analyse professionalization in sport federations. European Journal for Sport and Society. 2016;13(1):55-74.
39. Maasoumi H, AshrafGanjoyi F, Dashgarzade K, Javadi S. Provide an entropy decision pattern for designing a comprehensive model for evaluating the performance of sports federations in Iran with entropy-fuzzy approach. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations. 2012;1(12):57-72 (in persian).
40. Ghahfarrokhi AD. Developing evaluation system of sports federations by systematic approach [Ph.d Thesis]: Tehran university; 2014.
41. khodadad S, Goodarzi M, Asadi H, Jalalifarahani M. Designing and Validating Social Capital Questionnaire in Physical Education Organization of Iran. Journal of Sport Management. 2012;4(13):45-64 (in persian).
42. Ahmadi M, Kozechiyan H, Elahi S, Amiri M. Validity and Reliability Evaluation of a Questionnaire on Justice Sport Dimensions. Sport Management Studies. 2012;4(16):131-42 (in persian).
43. Ramzaninezhad R, Mirjamali E, Rahmaninia F. The Study of Stressors in National and International Iranian Referees. Sport Management Studies. 2012;4(16):207-24 (in persian).
44. Scanlan TK, Chow GM, Sousa C, Scanlan LA, Knifsend CA. The development of the sport commitment questionnaire-2 (English version). Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2016;22:233-46.
45. Cronin LD, Allen J. Development and initial validation of the Life Skills Scale for Sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2017;28:105-19.
46. Liu L, Wang Y-s, Wu T-J. Student Satisfaction Scale Development and Application for Sport Management In China. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science &. 2017;8223(5):1429-44.
47. Rocchi M, Pelletier L, Desmarais P. The validity of the Interpersonal Behaviors Questionnaire (IBQ) in sport. Measurement in physical education and exercise science. 2017;21(1):15-25.
48. Davari A, Rezazadeh A. Structural Equation Modeling with PLS. Tehran: Jahad Daneshgahi Publication; 2016. 1-240 (in persian).
49. Habibi M, Izanluo B, Khodai E. Implication of Factor Analysis in Weighting the Items in Comparison to S’redetermined Constant Weights in Psychological and Educational Measurements. Quarterly of Educational Measurement. 2012;3(9):81-104 (in persian).
50. Chelladurai P. Human Resource Management in Sport and Recreation. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication; 2008.
51. David FR. Strategic Management. Tehran: Cultural Research Bureau; 2014. 25.
52. Shakerian H, Dehnavi HD, Ghanad SB. The Implementation of the Hybrid Model SWOT-TOPSIS by Fuzzy Approach to Evaluate and Rank the Human Resources and Business Strategies in Organizations (Case Study: Road and Urban Development Organization in Yazd). Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2016;230:307-16.