- Aghababaei, R. Multiple Relationships between Positive Leadership Strategies and Self-Leadership Strategies and the Application of Quantum Management Components in the University of Isfahan and the University of Tehran, PhD Thesis, Faculty of Management, University of Isfahan, 2013.53.
- Ismaili, M, R; Ketabian, S; Khodadad, F. "Relationship between self-efficacy and classroom management style of physical education teachers in Tehran", Journal of Management and Organizational Behavior in Sports, 2012.1(1). 28-21.
- Omidi, A. Safari, S. Moradi, M, R. "The Relationship between Participation Motivation, Psychological Empowerment and Emotional Commitment of Physical Education Organization Employees", Journal of Sports Management, 2012. 1(15). 85-69.
- Dastgerdi, K. Goodarzi, M. Asadi, H; Dastgerdi, M. Dastgerdi, S. "The Relationship between Empowerment and Organizational Learning of Physical Education Staff of the Islamic Republic of Iran", Journal of Sports Management, 2013. 1(7). 124-111.
- Farahani, A. Ajam, Q. Old Beloved, N. Siraj, S. "Relationship between psychological factors of empowerment and organizational entrepreneurship of employees of the General Department of Physical Education of Khorasan Razavi Province", Journal of Sports Management, 2011. 3 (8). 55-41.
- Goodarzi, M. Nazari, R. Ehsani, M. "Presenting a Structural Equation Model of the Effect of Communication Skills on Management Skills of Sports Managers", Applied Research in Management and Life Sciences in Sports, 2012. 1 (1). 11-20.
- Nazari, R. Ehsani, M. Ashraf Ganjavi, F. Ghasemi, H. Structural equation model of the effect of communication skills on interpersonal communication and its role on organizational effectiveness of Iranian sports managers ", Journal of Sports Management, 2013. 5 (4). 82-67.
- Auxin,L. Studied the relationship between Quantum and improve organizational performance management, my service company EBay. Journal of Sustainable Organizations, 2012. 15(1). 101-113.
- Darling,J.R. Effective Conflict Management: Use of & Walker w.Earl the Behavioral style model. Leadership and Organizational Development Journal, 2008.22 (5). 230- 242.
10. Dijkstra,T.M.; Dierendonck, D. Evers, A. and DeDreuCarsten, K.W. Conflict and well- being at work: the moderating role of personality. Journal of Managerial psychology, 2005. 20(2). 87-104.
11. Dikson, K. E. & Lorenz, A. (2009). Psychological empowerment and techer of sport of temporary and part- time nonstandard workers: A preliminary investigation. Institute of Behavioral and Applied Management. 2009.1(1).166-191.
12. Druhl K. Langstaff J. Monson N. Towards a synthesis of the classical and Quantum aradigms: Vedic Science as a holistic approach to organizational change. Journal of Organizational change management, 2010.14(4). 379.
13. Ercetin, S. S. & Kamaci, M. C.Quantum Leadership Paradigm. World Applied Sciences Journal, 2008. 3(6). 865-868.
14. Hancer, R.M. and George. T. Psychological empowerment of nonsupervisory employees working in full-service restaurants. Hospitality Management, 2003.3(1). 22 -16.
15. Kartr, K. W. Does empowerment always work: Understanding the role of intrinsic motivation and personal interpretation. Journal of Management Systems, 2001. 6(1). 39-54.
16. Meyerson L.Shauna. Kline. Theresa J.B. Psychological and environmental empowerment: antecedents and consequences. Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 2008. 29(5). 444-460.
17. Niehoff, B.P. Moorman, R.H. Blakely, G. Fuller, J. The influence of empowerment and job enrichment on employee loyalty in a downsizing environment. Group Organ Manage, 2008. 26(1), 91-114.
18. Shelton, C.K. The Quantum skills model in Darling. John R, Management a new paradigm to enhance effective leadership. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 2011.22(6). 264 – 273.
19. Zimmerman, M. A. Taking Aim on Empowerment Research: On the Distinction between Psychological and Individual Conceptions. American Journal of Community Psychology, 2002.18 (1), 169-177.