1. Mozaffari SAA. The state of public sports in Iran and its comparison with several selected countries. Journal of Motor Sciences and Sports. 2005;6:151-71 [in Persian].
2. Schulke HJ. Changes in Sport Habits and their Significance for the Forecasting of Future Forms of Physical Culture. International Review for the Sociology of Sport. 1980;15(3-4):105-21.
3. Foldesi Gyongyi S. From Mass Sport to the "Sport for All" Movement in the "Socialist" Countries in Eastern Europe. Journal International Review for the Sociology of Sport. 1991;26(4):239-58.
4. Ghafouri F, Rahman Seresht H, Koozehchian H, Ehsani M. Study and study of the attitudes of physical education professionals to the role of mass media (radio, television and publications) in people's tendency to championship and public sports. Journal of Movement. 2003;16:65-72.
5. Beck D, Bosshart L. Sports and Media. Communication Research Trends. A Quarterly Review of Communication Research. 2003;22(4):4-42.
6. Dehghan A. Content Analysis of Editorial Newspapers of National Newspapers" in 1999. Letter of Social Sciences. 2001;17:47-70 [in Persian].
7. Ghasemi H. Development of Sports through Television in Iran. Journal of Research in Sports Sciences. 2007;17:141-8 [in Persian].
8. Tavakolli M, Najafi A, Nobakht Ramezani Z. Studying role of mass media in sport development. Pelagia Research Library, Advances in Applied Science Research. 2013;4(4):49-54.
9. Farzalipour S, Akalan C, Tuncel S, Ghorbanzadeh B, Kashef MM, Moharram Zadeh M, et al. The Role of Mass Media in Women’s Sport. European Journal of Sports and Exercise Science. 2012;1(1):6-13.
10. Giuggiol J. Framing the 2012 Olympics: A Content Analysis of International Newspaper Coverage of Female Athletes: East Tennessee State University; 2013.
11. Barforosh A. Content Analysis of Sports and Youth Magazines. Journal of Public Culture. 2002;30:97-107 [in Persian].
12. Abolghasemi M, Marjan Masoudi M, Sedighi F. Content analysis report of sports magazines
Tehran: Content Analysis Group of Physical Education Organization [in Persian]
13. Shahpar tofigh A, Keshkar S, Bahemat M, Deldar E. Analyzing the content of Spectator Magazine in terms of sports components with emphasis on theories of gender inequality. Research in sports management. 2012;1(3):51-74 [in Persian].
14. Ghasemi H, Kohandel M, Qara A, Mirza Mohammadi A. The state of wrestling news coverage in the selected sports press in the quarter leading up to the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Sports Management and Development. 2013;1:21-40 [in Persian].
15. Douglas Lowes M. Articles Sports Page: A Case Study in the Manufacture of Sports News for the Daily Press. Sociology of Sport Journal. 1997;14(2):143-59.
16. Horne JD. Sport and the Mass Media in Japan. Sociology of Sport Journal. 2005;22(4):415-32.
17. Faulkner G, Finlay S-J, Roy SC. Original Research Get the News on Physical Activity Research: A Content Analysis of Physical Activity Research in the Canadian Print Media. Journal of physical activity & health. 2007;4(2):180-92.
18. Gupta A, Sinha AK. Health Coverage in Mass Media: A Content Analysis. Journal of Communication. 2010;1(1):19-25.
19. Cemil Ç, Özbek O. SPORTS COVERAGE IN NATIONAL DAILIES. Nigde University Journal of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2010;4(1):27-36.
20. Ajibua MA, Oladitan IO, Adesina OT, Bewaji OB. A Strategic Content Analysis of Media Reporting on sports in Nigeria: A Case Study of National Newspapers. Journal of Education and Practice. 2013;4(16):31-8.
21. Kordi MR. A Survey of the Status of Sports Publications in the Country. Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran [in Persian]; 2004.
22. Talebi M. Comparison of TV News Texts with Print Media", Scientific-Research Journal. Media Studies. 2011;6(12):175-202 [in Persian].