1. Porsaif, M., 1385. »Investigating the Relationship of Organizational Climate with Job Stress of Customs Officers Based in Tehran in 1385-1384«, Master's Degree in Educational Management, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran, Iran (In Persian).
2. Esmaili M., 1392. »Physical training and sports history«. Third edition. Tehran: Publication of the side (In Persia).
3.Barzegar F 1350. »Iran Sport History«. First Edition. Tehran: Public Health Organization of Iran Physical Education Organization (In Persian).
4. Official Documents Organization (In Persian).
5.Sadri, A, 1340, »History of Sport«, First Edition, Tehran: Ministry of Culture, General Directorate of Physical Education (In Persian).
6. Karimi, J. 1392. »A look at the history of physical education in the world«. First Edition. Tehran: University Publishing Center. Pp. 1-252 (In Persian).
7. BehnamFaraz, R. 1985. »An Attitude Towards Iranian and World Sports in the Asian Games«. First Edition. Tehran: Publications of the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran (In Persian).
8. Kashif, MM, 1392. »History of Physical Education«. Payame Noor University Press. Sixth edition. Pp. 1-152 (In Persian).
9. Niko Bakht, M. 1380. »Physical education in the mirror of Iranian culture and literature«. First Edition. Tehran: Jihad Daneshgahi University Press (In Persian).
10. Dadar. N. 2006. »Sports Letters. First Edition. Tehran: Sabz Khameh Publications (In Persian).
11. Ramezani Nejad, R. 1387. »History of Physical Education and Sports Science«. First Edition. Amol: Sustainable North Publishing “Northern Cultural Institute”, (In Persian).
12. Farhad Far.A. 1392. »History of Physical Education and Sports«, fourth edition, Tehran: Bamdad Ketab Publication (In Persian).