1. Aghahasan noosh abadi z, Zarei a, Nikaein Z. The Relationship between competitive trait Anxiety with sport performance of disabled female athletes in Certain Individual Sports in Tehran. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2015;2(7):41-52. (In Persian)
2. Jalali Farahan m. Principles, Foundations and Purposes of Disabled Sports. In: 1, editor. Disabled Sports. Tehran: Sport Science Publication; 2011. (In Persian)
3. Zaki MA. Reliability and Validity of the Social Provision Scale (SPS) in the Students of Isfahan University. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2009;14(4):439-44. (In Persian)
4. Sobhani a, Andam r, Zarifi m. Study and prioritizing the factors and barriers to sport participation of Disabled people of Ahvaz city. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2015;2(6):41-8. (In Persian)
5. Arizi f, Vahida f, Parsamehr m. The Effect of Social Support on Women's Participation in Sport Activities. Quarterly Olympics. 2006;14(1):77-86. (In Persian)
6. Taylor SE, Seeman TE. Psychosocial resources and the SES‐health relationship. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1999;896(1):210-25.
7. Clara IP, Cox BJ, Enns MW, Murray LT, Torgrudc LJ. Confirmatory factor analysis of the multidimensional scale of perceived social support in clinically distressed and student samples. Journal of personality assessment. 2003;81(3):265-70.
8. Roberts JE, Gotlib IH. Social support and personality in depression. Sourcebook of social support and personality: Springer; 1997. p. 187-214.
9. Tell G, Mittelmark M, Hylander B, Shumaker S, Russell G, Burkart J. Social support and health-related quality of life in black and white dialysis patients. Anna journal. 1995;22(3):301-8; discussion 9-10.
10. Schulz U, Schwarzer R. Long-term effects of spousal support on coping with cancer after surgery. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 2004;23(5):716-32.
11. Cassidy T. Stress, cognition and health: Psychology Press; 1999.
12. Riahi ME, Vardinia AA, Pourhossein SZ. Examine the relationship between social support and mental health. Quarterly Journal of Social Welfare. 2009;10(39):85-121. (In Persian)
13. Drentea P, Clay OJ, Roth DL, Mittelman MS. Predictors of improvement in social support: Five-year effects of a structured intervention for caregivers of spouses with Alzheimer's disease. Social science & medicine. 2006;63(4):957-67.
14. Lee M, Peterson JJ, Dixon A. Rasch calibration of physical activity self-efficacy and social support scale for persons with intellectual disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 2010;31(4):903-13.
15. McAuley E. Self-efficacy and the maintenance of exercise participation in older adults. Journal of behavioral medicine. 1993;16(1):103-13.
16. Wijesuriya N, Tran Y, Middleton J, Craig A. Impact of fatigue on the health-related quality of life in persons with spinal cord injury. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2012;93(2):319-24.
17. Megan Conner CRNA M. Self-efficacy, stress, and social support in retention of student registered nurse anesthetists. AANA journal. 2015;83(2):133.
18. McCarley P. Patient empowerment and motivational interviewing: engaging patients to self-manage their own care. Nephrology nursing journal. 2009;36(4):409.
19. Inal-Ince D, Savci S, Coplu L, Arikan H. Factors determining self-efficacy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Saudi medical journal. 2005;26(4):542-7.
20. Grau R, Salanova M, Peiró JM. Moderator effects of self-efficacy on occupational stress. Psychology in Spain. 2001;5(1):63-74.
21. Cox RH, Russell WD, Robb M. Development of a CSAI-2 short form for assessing competitive state anxiety during and immediately prior to competition. Journal of Sport Behavior. 1998;21(1):30.
22. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: The exercise of control: Macmillan; 1997.
23. Alizadeh M, Gharakhanlou R. Examined how leisure Disability (with an emphasis on sports activities). Journal of Harakat. 2000;6(6):23-39. (In Persian)
24. Khaleghi S. Participation in sporting activities in their leisure time and quality of life of active and passive disabled veterans. Amol Iran 2009. (In Persian)
25. Roberts GC, Treasure DC, Conroy DE. Understanding the dynamics of motivation in sport and physical activity: An achievement goal interpretation. 2007.
26. Smith CP, Johnson W. Psychological Functioning & changes in leisure. Life style among Individuals with chronics secondary health problems related to spinal cord injury. Therapeutic recreation journal. 2007;27(4):239-52.
27. Omar-Fauzee M, Mohd-Ali M, Geok SK, Ibrahim N. The participation motive in the Paralympics. Journal of Alternative Perspectives in the Social Sciences. 2010;2(1):250-72.
28. Stapleton J. A systematic examination of the role of social influence on leisure time physical activity among persons with physical disabilities 2014.
29. Wickman K, Nordlund M, Holm C. The relationship between physical activity and self-efficacy in children with disabilities. Sport in Society. 2018;21(1):50-63.
30. Te Velde SJ, Lankhorst K, Zwinkels M, Verschuren O, Takken T, de Groot J, et al. Associations of sport participation with self-perception, exercise self-efficacy and quality of life among children and adolescents with a physical disability or chronic disease—a cross-sectional study. Sports medicine-open. 2018;4(1):38.
31. Kooijmans H, Post M, Motazedi E, Spijkerman D, Bongers-Janssen H, Stam H, et al. Exercise self-efficacy is weakly related to engagement in physical activity in persons with long-standing spinal cord injury. Disability and rehabilitation. 2019:1-7.