- Littrell, R. F. Influences on Employee Preferences for Empowerment Practices by the Ideal Manager in China, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, (2007). Vol.31, pp.87-110. Lipman .
- Seyed Javadin, S. R; Gholipour, A; Jan Alizadeh, M (2014). Identify the effect of using Toxic leadership style in the organization on the results and consequences of human resources. Human resource management research. 6 (4). 109-127. (in Persian)
- Özler, E.; Derya, A.; Giderler’ C. “A research to determine the relationship between organizational cynicicm and burnout levels of employees in health sector”. Business and Management Review, (2011). 1(4), 26-38.
- Cole, M.S. and Bruch, H. and Vogel, B. Emotion as mediators of the relations between perceived supervisor support and psychological hardiness on employee cynicism. Journal of Organizational Behavior, (2006). Vol. 27, pp. 463-484.
- Kalagan, G. and Aksu, B. Organizational cynicism of the research assistants: A Case of Akdeniz University. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, (2010). Vol. 2, pp. 4820-4825.
- Arabacı, I. “The Effects of Depersonalization and Organizational Cynicism Levels on the Job Satisfaction of Educational Inspectors”. African Journal of Business Management, (2010). 4(13), 2803- 2807.
- Ince, M., &Turan, S. Organizational Cynicism as A Factor that Affects the Organizational Change in the Process of Globalization and An Application in Karaman’s Public Institutions, Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, (2011). Issue 37, 104-121.
- James, M.S.L. Antecedents and Consequences of Cynicism in organizations: An examination of the potential positive and negative effects on school systems. Dissertation submitted to the Department of Management in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, The Florida State University, College of Business. (2005).
- Chiaburu, D. S., Peng, A. C., Oh, I-S., Bank, G. C., & Lomeli, L.C. Antecedents and consequences of employee organizational cynicism: A meta-analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior, (2013). 83, 181-197.
- Barnes, L.L. The effect of organizational cynicism on community colleges: Exploring concepts from positive psychology. Dissertation submitted to the Faculty of Claremont Graduate University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology. (2010).
- Einarsen, S. skogstad, A. Asland, M. S. The nature prevalence, and outcomes of destructiv Leadership: A behavioral and conglomerate approach. In B. schyns and T. hansbrough (Eds). When Leadership gocs wrong: Destructive Leadership. Mistakes, and ethical failure. (2010). Pp 145-171.
- Walton. Toxic Leadership: the key concepts. Abingdon: Routledgc. Pp 63-160. (2008).
- Heppell, T. Toxic Leadership: Appling the Lipman-Blumen Model to Political Leadership, Representation, (2011). Vol.3, pp. 241-249.
14.Blumen, J. The Allure Of Toxic Leaders: Why We Follow Destructive Bosses and Corrupt Politicians and How We Can Survive Them, New York: Oxford University. (2005).
15.Hitchcock, Melanie J. The Relationship Between Toxic Leadership, Organizational Citizenship, and Turnover Behaviors Among San Diego Nonprofit Paid Staff. Ph.D. Thesis. University of San Diego, (2015). 153 pages.
16.Foster, E (2018). Impact of Manager Perceptions of Toxic Leadership on Their Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in the Food Processing Industry. Ph.D. Thesis. Grand Canyon University. Pp 167.
17.Dobbs, James M . The relationship between percieved toxic leadership styles, leader effectiveness, and orgnaizational cynicism. Master's thesis. University of San Diego, (2014). 137 pages.
18.Roter, Annette B. The lived experiences of registered nurses exposed to toxic leadership behaviors. Master's thesis. Capella University, (2011). 177 pages.
19.Fitzgibbons, A (2018). The Relation Between Toxic Leadership and Organizational Climate: An Investigation Into the Existence of Toxic Leadership Within an Organization and the Effects Those Toxic Elements Have on Organizational Climate. Ph.D. Thesis. Indiana Institute of Technology. Pp174.
20.Padilla, A., Hogan, R, & Kaiser, R. The Toxic Triangle: Destructive Leaders, Susceptible Followers and Conducive Environments, The Leadership Quarterly, (2007). Vol.3, pp.176±94.
21.Kessler, S.R., Bandelli, A.C., Spector, P.E., Borman, W.C. “Re-examining Machiavelli: A three-dimensional model of Machiavellianism in the workplace, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, (2010). 40, 1868-1896
22.Chen, S.Y. “Relations of Machiavellianism with Emotional Blackmail Orientation of Salespeople”. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, (2010). 5, 294-298.
23.Campbell, W.K., Hoffman, B.J., Campbell, S.M. & Marchisio, G. “Narcissism in Organizational Contexts”. Human Resource Management Review, (2011). 21(4), 268–284.
24.Pincus, A.L., Ansell, E.B., Pimentel, C.A., Cain, N.M., Wright, A.G.C. & Levy, K.N. “Initial Construction and Validation of the Pathological Narcissism Inventory”. Psychological assessment, (2009). 21 (3): 365-379.
25.Sendjaya, S., Pekerti, A., Härtel, C., Hirst, G. & Butarbutar, I. “Are Authentic Leaders Always Moral? The Role of Machiavellianism in the Relationship between Authentic Leadership and Morality”. Journal of Business Ethics, (2014). 1- 15.
26.Hartmann, Frank G.H and Victor S. Mass (2010)"Why Business Unit Controllers Create Budget Slack : Involvement in Management, Social Pressure and Machiavellianism "Behavioral research In Accounting Vol.22,No.2pp.27-49.
27.Mark Bell The Impact of Toxic Leadership on Follower Effectiveness. Available from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global database. (2017). (UMI No. 10260880).
28.Shiri, A; Khald Sharafi, S; Dehghani, M; Yasini, A (2015). Investigating the relationship between managers 'narcissism and hypocritical behaviors with the mediating role of managers' Machiavellian behavior in government organizations in Kermanshah. Management of government organizations. 3 (11). 107-128. (in Persian)
29.O'Reilly, C.A., Doerr, B., Caldwell, D.F. & Chatman, J.A. “Narcissistic CEOs and Executive Compensation”. The Leadership Quarterly, (2014). 25 (2), 218-231.
30.Eidipour, K, Zardoshtian, S, Abbasi, H, Farzi, H (2013). Relationship between servant leadership style and creativity of employees of Lorestan Sports and Youth Department. 3 (6). 29-37. (in Persian)
31.Pelletier, K. L. Leader toxicity: An empirical investigation of toxic behavior and rhetoric. Leadership, (2010). 6 (4), 373-389.
32.Schmidt, A. A. Development and validation of the Toxic Leadership Scale, University of Maryland, College Park. (2008).
33.Panagiotis. G, Eugenia. P, Theodora. K. The Detrimental Effect of Machiavellian Leadership on Employees’ Emotional Exhaustion: Organizational Cynicism as a Mediator. Europe's Journal of Psychology, (2015). Vol. 11 (4), doi:10.5964/ejop.v11i4.988.
34.Belschak, F. D., Den Hartog, D. N., & Kalshoven, K. Leading Machiavellians: How to translate Machiavellians’ selfishness into pro-organizational behavior. Journal of Management, (2015). 41, 1934-1956.doi:10.1177/01492063134.