1. jamaat k. Comparison of the Perspectives of the Presidents of Sports Federations Managers of Supporting Companies on the Purposes of Financial Support of Sports. Master's Thesis in Physical Education, North Non-Profit University. 2007. [In Persian]
2. Yazdani AA. Barriers to Sports Support for Companies (Public and Private) in North Khorasan Province. Master Thesis in Physical Education, North Non-Profit University. 2010. [In Persian]
3. Elahi A. The obligation to transfer clubs to the private sector; opportunity or threat? Newspaper Etemad Melli. 2007;416(dated July 19, 2007):p. 10. [In Persian]
4. Elahi A, Goodarzi M, Khabiri M. A Study of the Performance of the Organization of the Professional Football League of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its Comparison with the Organization of the Professional Football League of Japan. Harakat Magazine. 2006;27: 71- 55. [In Persian]
5. Pridar s. nvestigating Sports Support (Sports Slope Sponsor) in the Iranian Basketball Premier League. aster Thesis Sports Management Group. 1391;Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. University of Tehran.
6. Ehsani M, Abudarda Z, Eghbali M. nvestigating the causes of sponsors' lack of support for women's professional sports in Isfahan Motor Sciences and Sports. 2008;2(12):111-20. [In Persian]
7. Sultan Hosseini M, Ali Doost Ghahfarkhi E, Shabani Bahar GR, Rajabi m. Investigating the Perspectives of Managers of Private Companies on Financial Support for Sports. Journal of Physics Education, University of Tehran. 2012;Spring 2012(Number Twelve):23-36. [In Persian]
8. Rezaei Z. Identifying and Determining Barriers to the Development of Financial Support in the Clubs of the Professional Football League. Master Thesis, Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran. 2011. [In Persian]
9. Izadi A. Description of Factors Affecting the Attractive Sponsor of Iranian Professional Football Sponsor Companies. Master Thesis in Physical Education, Tarbiat Moallem University, Tehran. 2004. [In Persian]
10. Atghia N. The interaction of marketing and management, research in sports sciences, first year, prefix 1, . Research Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. 2002.
11. Thundnevis F, Ehsani M. Contemporary Sports Management. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University Press. 2008. [In Persian]
12. davarzani MR. The effect of privatization on the efficiency and effectiveness of sports in the country with emphasis on club sports. MSc Thesis in Public Administration, Faculty of Management, University of Tehran. 1995. [In Persian]
13. Izadi AR. Factors Affecting the Attraction of Sponsorships of Iranian Professional Football Sponsors. Sports Management Journal. 2004;No. 1(pp. 189 - 202). [In Persian]
14. Banar N. Designing a Sports Support Decision Model. PhD Thesis in Sports Management and Planning. 2009;University of Guilan. [In Persian]
15. Bibby D. Adidas's sponsorship of the New Zealand All Blacks: the relationship between brand image and brand equity in sports sponsorship. 2006.
16. Ismailzadeh MR, Trading F, Mahboob SA. tudy of non-governmental financial sponsors in the sports sector: a case study in the city of Mashhad. The first specialized national conference on sports management. 2008. [In Persian]
17. Cingiene V, Gobikas M. Importance of Sponsorship Effectiveness within the Lithuanian Basketball League Club Sponsors. 2006.
18. Astous A, Bitz P. Consumer Evaluation of Sponsorship Program. International Journal of Sport marketing and Sponsor ship. 2000;4(2)(pp. 87-98).
19. Christoph B, Dietl HM, Weingärtner C, Pamela W. The Effect of a Sports Institution's Legal Structure on Sponsorship Income: The Case of Amateur Equestrian Sports in Germany. Available at SSRN 2493702. 2011.
20. Mohammadi R, Honari H, Sadeghi R. The role of sports financial support in creating commitment in football fans towards sports sponsors. Sports Management Research and Motor Sciences. 2011;Fall and Winter 1991, Volume 2(Number 4):Page No. 71-81. [In Persian]
21. Abrahamsson J-T, Forsgren T, Lundgren H. Sport sponsorship as a marketing communication tool. 2003.
22. Ivarsson C, Johansson M. Sport sponsorship: as a promotional tool. 2004.
23. Seguin B, Teed K, O'Reilly NJ. National sports organisations and sponsorship: An identification of best practices. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing. 2005;1(1-2):69-92.
24. Strelize B. Relationship in Sport Sponsorship: a marketing perspective. unpublished doctoral degree dissertation, faculty of management, University of Johannesburg. 2005.
25. Keshock CM. Effects of Economic Impact Information on the Attitudes of Potential Sports Sponsors Operating in Mid-Size and Small College Communities. 2004.
26. Petrovici D, Shan Y, Gorton M, Ford J. Patriot games? Determinants of responses to Chinese and foreign sponsors of the Beijing Olympics. Journal of Business Research. 2015;68(6):1324-31.
27. Scheinbaum AC, Lacey R. Event social responsibility: A note to improve outcomes for sponsors and events. Journal of business research. 2015;68(9):1982-6.
28. Amis J, Slack T, Berrett T. Sport sponsorship as distinctive competence. European journal of marketing. 1999.
29. Wallise B. An International Review of sponsorship university of NRncy. Institute of Business Administration 2013.
30. Ivarsson C, Johnson M. Sport Sponsorship as apromotional tool. Bachelors Thesis, Industrial Marketing and e-Commerce. 2004;Lulea University of Technology.
31. Strelize B. Relationships in sport sponsorship: a marketingperspective. Unpublished doctoral degree dissertation, faculty of management, University of Johannesburg. 2005.
32. Chunsuk Y. The Signifivance of Relationship Equity Its Impact on Affective Cmmitment and Behavior Loyalty in the Proffessional Spectator Sport Setting Electronic Doctoral Dissertations for Umass Amherst. 2010.
33. Rajabi m. Reasons for not supporting production (private) companies in championship sports in the city of Isfahan. MSc Thesis, Mazandaran University. 2008. [In Persian]
34. Bristow DN, Sebastian RJ. Holy cow! Wait’til next year! A closer look at the brand loyalty of Chicago Cubs baseball fans. Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2001.
35. Burton R. A Case Study on Sports Property Excellence: National Football League. Sport Marketing Quarterly. 1997;5(3):23-30.
36. Cunningham S, Cornwell TB, Coote LV. Expressing identity and shaping image: The relationship between corporate mission and corporate sponsorship. Journal of Sport Management. 2009;23(1):65-86.
37. Torres I, Bustamante J, Sierra DA. VII Latin American Congress on Biomedical Engineering CLAIB 2016, Bucaramanga, Santander, Colombia, October 26th-28th, 2016: Springer; 2017.
38. Bennett R. Sports sponsorship, spectator recall and false consensus. European Journal of Marketing. 1999.
39. Carrigan M, Carrigan J. UK sports sponsorship: fair play or foul? Business Ethics: A European Review. 1997;6(2):59-64.
40. Skinny R. Commercial Law: Commercial Companies, Volume One, Organization for the Study and Compilation of University Humanities Books (Samt). 1999. [In Persian]
41. Khosrowmanesh R. Analysis of Financial Support Management in Tehran Clubs. Master's Thesis Sports Management Group. 2009; Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences. University of Tehran.
42. Razavi SMH. Analysis of Privatization Policy in the Country's Sports with Emphasis on Championship Sports. Unpublished dissertation of the Doctor of Management and Planning in Sports. 2004;Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Tehran 8. Ruben Augusta. [In Persian]
43. Chadwick S, Thwaites D. Advances in the management of sport sponsorship: fact or fiction? Evidence from English professional soccer. Journal of General Management. 2004;30(1):39-60.
44. Bakhshandeh H, Ghofrani M, Zadedan I. Evaluating and comparing the effectiveness of sport sponsorship among the selective teams of the football premier league of Iran. Life Science Journal. 2012;9(4).
45. Chien PM, Cornwell TB, Pappu R. Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy. Journal of Business Research. 2011;64(2):142-9.
46. Cialdiny RB, Borden RJ, Thomas W, Freeman MP. Basking in reflected glory: Tree field studies. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2000:P. 366-75.