1. Khanmoradi s, Zardoshtian s, Abbasi h. The performance assessment of youth and sports offices based on the EFQM model in kermanshah (In Persian). Journal of Organizational Behavioral Management in Sport Studies. 2015; 2(7): 69-78.
2. Ahadi B, Fathi A, Abdolmohammadi K. Investigating the Psychological Factors Affecting the Job Performance of East Azarbaijan Police Commanders (In Persian). Journal of Quarterly East Azarbaijan Journal of Law. 2014; 4(4):63-78.
3. Andam R, montazeri A, abavisani, A. The relationship between work ethic, job commitment and job performance among employees of the offices of sport and youth in Khorasan Razavi Province (In Persian). Journal of Contemporary studies on sport management. 2015; 5(10): 61-72.
4. Asfandyari M, Ghasemi AS, Shahabifar S, Razmara T, Hosseini k. Relationship between Stress and employees job performance in Youth and Sport offices of Isfahan Province (In Persian). Journal of physical education and sport sciences. 2016; 1(2): 27-36.
6. Amuo zadeh M, GHolami B, Shams S, KHodamoradi M, Hashemiyan A. A Study of relationship between Job Satisfaction and Stress Education staff (In Persian). Managing Challenges and Solutions -Conference Proceedings Archive; 2013.
7. Oreyzi H, Javanmard S, Nouri A. Relationship of Work-Family Conflict with Organizational Justice, Organizational Commitment and Vitality, by Considering the Role of Expatriate and Normal Work Schedules. JSR. 2014; 15(56), 105-115.
9. Kinnunen U. Antecedents and outcomes of work-family conflict among employed women and men in Finland. Human Relations. 1998; 51: 157-177.
10. Naeimi G, Nazari AM, SanaiZaker B. A Study of relationship between Qulaity of Work Life and Work-Family Conflict with Job Performance among married men employee (In Persian). Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling. 2012; 4(10): 57-72.
11. Roth L, David EM. Work-family conflict and work performance. Psychol Rep. 2009; 105(1): 80-6.
12. Smith TD, Hughes K, DeJoy DM, Dyal MA. Assessment of relationships between work stress, work-family conflict, burnout and firefighter safety behavior outcomes. Safety Science. 2018; 103: 287-292.
13. Khuong MN, Yen VH. Investigate the Effects of Job Stress on Employee Job Performance--A Case Study at Dong Xuyen Industrial Zone, Vietnam. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance. 2016;7(2):31.
14. Jansen s. The Relationship of Social Support and Workload on Job Performance. Master Thesis Human Resource Studies. 2014; 1-45.
15. Malaysia U. An investigation on factors of work stress influence job performance: moderating by social support. Dissertation Submitted to Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia,In Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Master Degree 2014; 1-102.
16. Tekingündüz S, Kurtuldu A, Eğilmez Ç. The analysis of the effects of social support, job alienation and job stress on labour performance Sosyal destek, işe yabancılaşma ve iş stresinin işgören performansı üzerindeki etkisinin incelenmesi. Journal of Human Sciences. 2016; 13(1): 683-694
17. Ahmad A. Diresct and indirect effects on work-famliy conflict on jobperformance. The Journal of international management studies 2008. 3: 176-179.
18. Hyun-Jung C. An exploratory study on the effect of work-family conflict on job satisfaction and job performance among hotel frontline employees with testing gender difference. Korean journal of hospitality administration. 2009; 18: 203-219.
19. Ogbogu, C, O. Work-Family role conflict among academic women in Nigerian Public Universities. Osun State, Nigeria: International Academic Conference Proceedings. 2013.
19. Shahreyari M, Nabavi SA. Reasons and Outcomes of Work-Family Conflict and Work Alienation as one of Its Outcomes (In Persian). Journal of Security and Social Order Strategic Studies Journal. 2013; 3(1): 45-59.
20. Khorrampour Z, Sarhadi F. [The Relationship between Employment and Family Work Conflict (A Case Study of Women Employed in Government Organizations) (In Persian)]. 2013; 161: 39-45.
21. Esmaeili MR, salari h, bakhshandeh h. The effect of social support (family and supervisor) on employee's burnout in departments of sport and youth of yazd province: mediating role of work–family conflict (In Persian). Journal of Applied research of sport management and biology.2015; 4(13): 93-103.
23. ZareBahramAbadi M. The Relationship of Personality Traits, Social Support and Family-Work Conflict with Emotional Exhaustion in Teachers (In Persian). Journal of Counseling Culture and Psychotherapy. 2014; 5(17): 1-22.
24. Shenavar F, Bashlide K, Hashemi SA. Examining the Moderator Role of Work-Family Conflict in Relation between Stress and social support with Job satisfaction and Family satisfaction (In Persian). Journal of psychology achievements. 2014; 22(1): 111-132.
25. Orgambídez-Ramos A, Almeida H. Work engagement, social support, and job satisfaction in Portuguese nursing staff: A winning combination. Applied Nursing Research. 2017; 36: 37-41.
26. Monfared S, Soudagar S, Hidaji MB. The Relationship between Perceived Social Support Dimensions and Work-Family Conflict among Employees in Kish Free Zone Organization. International Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(3): 79-82.
27. Blanch A, Aluja A. Social support (family and supervisor), work–family conflict, and burnout:Sex differences. Human relations. 2012; 65(7): 811-833.
28. Cortese CG, Colombo L, Ghislieri C. Determinants of nurses’ job satisfaction: the role of work–family conflict, job demand, emotional charge and social support. Journal of nursing management. (2010). 18(1): 35-43.
29. Riggle RJ, Edmondson DR, Hansen JD. A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research. Journal of business research. 2009; 62(10): 1027-1030.
30. Lees, M., & Kearns, S. (2015). Improving Work Life Quality: A Diagnostic Approach Model. Health care quarterly, 1(2), 1-5.
31. Marginean, I., Precupetue, I., Tzanov, V., Preoteasa. A. M., & Voice, B. (2006). First European Quality of Life Survey: Quality of life in Bulgaria and Romania. European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, 1-75.
32. Meyers LS, Gamst G, Guarino AJ. Applied multivariate research, design and interpretation. Translator: Pashashryfy, H., Valiallah, F., Reza-Khani, S., Hasan Abadi, H. R., Izanloo, B., & Habibi, M., Thirte Edition. 2012; 824.
33. Babaeyan A, Samani y, karami z. Investigating the Relationship between the Personality Characteristics with job performance NAJA Mission Courses (In Persian). Journal of Quarterly human resources NAJA. 2014; 9(37): 9-28.
34. Farajallahi M, Esmaeili Z, Jadidi A. relationship mediating social support with Happiness, selbstwirksamkeit and performance improvements in Arbeitsplatz (In Persian). ISBS-Center for Studies and Research Islamic Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi, 2014.
36. Bakhshi E, Kalantari R, Salimi N. Assessment of Job Performance and its Determinants in Healthcare Workers in Islamabad-e Gharb City based on ACHIVE (In Persian). Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 20(2): 1-9.
37. Rahimi R, Bahrololoum H, Younesian A. The relationship between organizational health and organizational commitment and perceived organizational support of staff Sport and Youth in Khorasan Razavi (In Persian). Journal of Quarterly Sports Management Studies. 2014; 6(26): 147-164.
38. Eisenberger R, Armel S, Rexwinkel B, Lynch PD, Rhoades L. Reciprocation of Perceived Organizational Support, Journal of Applied Psychology. 2001; 1: 42-51.
39. Rastegarkhaled A, mohammadi M. study of work-family conflict among female and male nurses in sabzevar city and its relationship with job satisfaction (In Persian). Journal of Women and family socio cultural council. 2013; 16(61): 60-96.
40. AfkhamiArdakani M, Radmard SGH, Rajabpoor E. Examining the Moderator Role of Social support in Relation of Work-family Conflict and Job Satisfaction (In Persian). Journal of organizational culture management. 2016; 14(1): 97-116.
41. Greenhaus JH, Beutell NJ. Source of conflict betweenwork and family roles. Academy of Management Review. 1985; 10: 76-88.
42. Amir Salari, Y. Examining the relationship between work-conflict-family and Family-Work on job satisfaction and mental health of high school teachers in Fars province [MSc] Isfahan University; 2009.