1. Kim W, Jun HM, Walker M, Drane D. “Evaluating the perceived social impacts of hosting large-scale sport tourism events: Scale development and validation”. Tourism management. 2015 Jun 1;48:21-32.
2. Swart K, Tichaawa TM, Othy JD, Daniels T. “Stakeholder Perspectives of Sport Tourism Development in Gabon-A Case Study of the Africa Cup of Nations”. EuroEconomica. 2018 Aug 28;37(2).
3. Andrades L, Dimanche F. “Destination competitiveness and tourism development in Russia: Issues and challenges”. Tourism management. 2017 Oct 1;62:360-76.
4. Akhoondi L, Danehkar A, Arjmandi R, Fami HS. “Site selection appropriate zones for sport tourism in mountain areas a case study: Karaj-Chalous road”. Journal of Natural Environment. 2015;68(3).
5. Wickramasinghe N, Mills GL. MARS: “The electronic medical record system: The core of the Kaiser galaxy”. International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management. 2001 Jan 1;3(5-6):406-23.
6.Safari A, Shoorj F, Salehzade R. “Investigating the Relationship Between Knowledge Management, Entrepreneurship and Performance in the Organization of Heritage, Arts, and Tourism”. Tourism Management Studies. 2015; 9(28): 95-113. (in Persian).
7. Ming Pi S, Liao HL, Liu SH, Peng SY. “Using Knowledge Management Systems to Enhance Cooperative Learning”. In Advanced materials research 2011 (Vol. 187, pp. 416-421). Trans Tech Publications.
8.Naghavi S.A, Mir ghafoori S.H, Morovati S.A. “Identifying and prioritizing key success factors in implementing knowledge management in sports organizations”. Sport Management Studies, 2016; 8(36): 93-112. Doi: 10.22089/smrj.2016.783(in Persian).
9. Halbwirth S, Toohey K. “The Olympic Games and knowledge management: A case study of the Sydney organising committee of the Olympic Games”. European Sport Management Quarterly. 2001 Jun 1;1(2):91-111.
10. Jaberi, A. Salimi, M. & Khazaeipool, J. “Effect of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on employee knowledge sharing in sport organizations (case study physical education employees Isfahan Province)”. Journal of Sport Management, ۲۰۱۴: ۵ (۱۶): ۵۵-۷۵.
11. Dimitrios B, Ioannis R, Efstathios V, Christos A, Dimitrios T, Labros S. “Successful and Efficient Knowledge Management in the Greek Hospitality Industry: Change the Perspective!”. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies. 2018 Mar 1;7(1):185-91.
12. Rudež H. “Knowledge management in the hotel industry before and after the entry in the EU: the case of Slovenia”. Organizacija. 2010 Jul 1;43(4):197-201.
13.Raeisi M, Hosseini E, Talebpoor M, Nazari v. “The fitting of regression equation of knowledge management and organizational effectiveness in selected sport organizations of the country”. 2013; 5(4): 47-65.Doi: 10.22059/jsm.2014.36219 (in Persian).
14.Ragerdi R. “The Impact of Knowledge Management on attracting foreign tourists to the city of Kashan”. Master's Thesis. The Role of Commercial Management, International Trend in Naragh Islamic Azad University, Faculty of Management, Department of Business Administration. 2018. 88(in Persian).
15. Dalir, R. “Effect of Knowledge Management for Development in Health Tourism”. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Faculty of Management, Industrial Management Group.2011:170 (in Persian).
16. Zheng W, Yang B, McLean GN. “Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management”. Journal of Business research. 2010 Jul 1;63(7):763-71.
17.Khajepoor A, Doosti M. “Investigating the strategies of sport tourism development using the Lindgreen model (Ramsar Green Roof)”. 2017; 6(20): 115-130. doi: 10.22080/jtpd.2017.1490. (in Persian).
18. Shaw G, Williams A. “Knowledge transfer and management in tourism organisations: An emerging research agenda”. Tourism management. 2009 Jun 1;30(3):325-35.
19. O'Reilly NJ, Knight P. “Knowledge management best practices in national sport organisations”. International Journal of sport management and marketing. 2007 Jan 1;2(3):264-80.
20. Kodabakhshzade A, Ghahramantabrizi K, Sharifiyan E. “Designing a Model for Evaluating Indicators of Sport Tourism Development in Iran”. Journal of Applied Research in Sports Management.ARSM-1910-3069 (R1). 2020; (in Persian).
21. Kodabakhshzade A. “The effect of knowledge management dimensions on the development of sports tourism in Kerman province”. PhD thesis. Kerman Islamic Azad University. Faculty of Literature and Humanities. 2020: 11(in Persian).