10. Qalibaf M B. Strategic view of the sports system in the country from the program of progress and justice. Negarestan Publishing. 2010. P-3 (In Persian).
11. Jalili H, Jamshid Lou R, Haji Khani A. Manpower productivity analysis in the industrial sector with a resistance economy approach, Quarterly Journal of Industrial Management, Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch. 2017, 12(41): pp- 119-132. (In Persian).
12. Askarian F, Asgharpour H, Roghayeh S. Competitive, structural and national changes in the export of sports goods in Iran, Journal of Sports Management and Motor Behavior. 2016. 12(23): pp-15-26. (In Persian).
13. Zirak M. Pathology of the risk of Iran's economy based on the general policies of the resistance economy, economic journal, two monthly review and economic policies. 2015. No.10, 9. Pp: 47-76. . (In Persian).
14. Membini Y, Ramezanpour I, Moradi M. Resistance Economy Strategies for Overcoming Sanctions (Case Study: Islamic Republic of Iran), International Economic Conference on Sanctions, Mazandaran. 2013: pp- 30-46. (In Persian).
15. Ahmadi A. Existing Obstacles and Problems of Privatization of Sports Field From The Point of View of Club Owners And Private Sports Centers of Urmia City, Master Thesis, Urmia University. 2006. Pp. 39-88. (In Persian).
16. Seyf A M. The proposed model of the resistance economy of the Islamic Republic of Iran (based on the view of the Supreme Leader), Journal of Security Research. 2012, 5(16): Pp- 5-22. (In Persian).
17. Dehghani Shabani Z, Afarinesh Far S. Analysis of the impact of business on attracting foreign direct investment in Iran and several selected countries, Iranian journal of economic research. 2015. 20(62): Pp- 1-30. (In Persian).
18. Milani J. Economic strength and national self-esteem, opportunities and challenges in its realization. Economic journal, two monthly review and economic policies, 2015. No. 7&8: pp- 5-22. (In Persian).
19. Bagheri R, Booali H, Avazpour K, Pahlevani HA, Deris K. Comparing Export and Import Sport Goods in Iran in 2014 to Implement Resistive Economics. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. 2016 Apr 13; 5(2): pp-253.
20. Williams B, Onsman A, Brown T. Exploratory factor analysis: A five-step guide for novices. Australasian Journal of Paramedicine. 2010 Aug 2; 8(3): pp-65-84.
21. Leech NL, Barrett KC, Morgan GA. SPSS for intermediate statistics: Use and interpretation. Psychology Press; 2005: p 85.
22. Kazemnejad A, Heidari M R, Noruzzadeh R. Statistical methods in health care and the use of SPSS in data analysis. Publications of the Society. Tehran.2011: (In Persian).
23. Amiri, M. Explain and prioritize the obstacles facing privatization and the participation of the private sector in the development of sports. Journal of sport management. 2013, 5(4): pp- 83-106. (In Persian).
24. Mohammadi Moghani H, Kashef S M, Honari H, Gharakhani H. Factor analysis of the political role of the government in implementing the policy of privatization of the sports industry. New Trends in Sports Management. 2016. 4(13): Pp- 61-72. (In Persian).
25. Padash D, Sultan Hosseini M, Khabiri M, Fathi S. Determining and prioritizing management and executive factors affecting the privatization of sports clubs using AHP method. International Conference on Science and Football, National Football Academy, Tehran. 2009. Pp-16-20. (In Persian).
26. Afsay, A. investigating the managerial obstacles of privatization of the clubs of the country's professional football league. Master Thesis, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh Branch, Isfahan. 2012. Pp- 24-56. (In Persian).
27. Keshvarz l, Alidoost Ghahfarkhi I, Molajafari A. Effect of transfer of public sport facilities to the private sector on the development of sports in Tehran, sport Physiological & management investigating. 2012. 2: pp-87-98. (In Persian).
28. Alipour Z. Privatization activities in Iran are past, present and future, Proceedings of the National Conference on the Policies of Article 44 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran. 2006. Pp- 263-283. (In Persian).