- Alidoost Ghahfarkhi I. Analysis of the obstacles to the implementation of the general policies of Article 44 in the professional sports of the Islamic Republic of Iran. PhD thesis, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran. 2010. Pp- 12-33. (In Persian).
- Abdoli B. Psychosocial foundations of physical education and sports. Bamdad Ketab Publications, Fifth Edition. 2014: p- 25-30 (In Persian).
- Malakoutian, M. Sport and Politics. Politics Quarterly: Journal of Faculty of Law and Political Science. 2009.
- Seyf A M, Rahi dahghi m, morshedi b. Resistance economics and resistance banking. Publications of the National Defense University. First Edition.2015, pp-20-53. (In Persian).
- Mehrabani V. Iran's economic sanctions, their background and consequences, political-economic information. Economic journal, two monthly review and economic policies, 2015. No. 299: pp- 104-105. (In Persian).
- Vakil A S, Eskandari A A. Establishment of a national sports arbitration body in the light of the position of arbitrators in resolving sports disputes, Journal of Sport and Youth Studies. 2016, No. 31: pp- 193-205. (In Persian).
- Gorse SA, Chadwick SI. The prevalence of corruption in international sport. Report Gambling Association. 2011 Nov; 11.
- Ahmadi A, Mohammadzadeh, H, Tartibian, B. Investigating the existing obstacles and problems in the privatization of sports from the point of view of the owners of private clubs in Urmia, Proceedings of the First National Conference on City and Sports, Physical training of Tehran Municipality. 2006, pp. 6-7. (In Persian).
- Gohar Rostami H R, Koozehchian H, Amiri M, Honari, H. Typology of stakeholders and strategic management of sports in the system. Sports Management Studies. 2012. 5(19): pp-959-971. (In Persian).
10. Qalibaf M B. Strategic view of the sports system in the country from the program of progress and justice. Negarestan Publishing. 2010. P-3 (In Persian).
11. Jalili H, Jamshid Lou R, Haji Khani A. Manpower productivity analysis in the industrial sector with a resistance economy approach, Quarterly Journal of Industrial Management, Faculty of Humanities, Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch. 2017, 12(41): pp- 119-132. (In Persian).
12. Askarian F, Asgharpour H, Roghayeh S. Competitive, structural and national changes in the export of sports goods in Iran, Journal of Sports Management and Motor Behavior. 2016. 12(23): pp-15-26. (In Persian).
13. Zirak M. Pathology of the risk of Iran's economy based on the general policies of the resistance economy, economic journal, two monthly review and economic policies. 2015. No.10, 9. Pp: 47-76. . (In Persian).
14. Membini Y, Ramezanpour I, Moradi M. Resistance Economy Strategies for Overcoming Sanctions (Case Study: Islamic Republic of Iran), International Economic Conference on Sanctions, Mazandaran. 2013: pp- 30-46. (In Persian).
15. Ahmadi A. Existing Obstacles and Problems of Privatization of Sports Field From The Point of View of Club Owners And Private Sports Centers of Urmia City, Master Thesis, Urmia University. 2006. Pp. 39-88. (In Persian).
16. Seyf A M. The proposed model of the resistance economy of the Islamic Republic of Iran (based on the view of the Supreme Leader), Journal of Security Research. 2012, 5(16): Pp- 5-22. (In Persian).
17. Dehghani Shabani Z, Afarinesh Far S. Analysis of the impact of business on attracting foreign direct investment in Iran and several selected countries, Iranian journal of economic research. 2015. 20(62): Pp- 1-30. (In Persian).
18. Milani J. Economic strength and national self-esteem, opportunities and challenges in its realization. Economic journal, two monthly review and economic policies, 2015. No. 7&8: pp- 5-22. (In Persian).
19. Bagheri R, Booali H, Avazpour K, Pahlevani HA, Deris K. Comparing Export and Import Sport Goods in Iran in 2014 to Implement Resistive Economics. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. 2016 Apr 13; 5(2): pp-253.
20. Williams B, Onsman A, Brown T. Exploratory factor analysis: A five-step guide for novices. Australasian Journal of Paramedicine. 2010 Aug 2; 8(3): pp-65-84.
21. Leech NL, Barrett KC, Morgan GA. SPSS for intermediate statistics: Use and interpretation. Psychology Press; 2005: p 85.
22. Kazemnejad A, Heidari M R, Noruzzadeh R. Statistical methods in health care and the use of SPSS in data analysis. Publications of the Society. Tehran.2011: (In Persian).
23. Amiri, M. Explain and prioritize the obstacles facing privatization and the participation of the private sector in the development of sports. Journal of sport management. 2013, 5(4): pp- 83-106. (In Persian).
24. Mohammadi Moghani H, Kashef S M, Honari H, Gharakhani H. Factor analysis of the political role of the government in implementing the policy of privatization of the sports industry. New Trends in Sports Management. 2016. 4(13): Pp- 61-72. (In Persian).
25. Padash D, Sultan Hosseini M, Khabiri M, Fathi S. Determining and prioritizing management and executive factors affecting the privatization of sports clubs using AHP method. International Conference on Science and Football, National Football Academy, Tehran. 2009. Pp-16-20. (In Persian).
26. Afsay, A. investigating the managerial obstacles of privatization of the clubs of the country's professional football league. Master Thesis, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh Branch, Isfahan. 2012. Pp- 24-56. (In Persian).
27. Keshvarz l, Alidoost Ghahfarkhi I, Molajafari A. Effect of transfer of public sport facilities to the private sector on the development of sports in Tehran, sport Physiological & management investigating. 2012. 2: pp-87-98. (In Persian).
28. Alipour Z. Privatization activities in Iran are past, present and future, Proceedings of the National Conference on the Policies of Article 44 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran. 2006. Pp- 263-283. (In Persian).