1. Technical standards of the country’s stadiums (Guide to designing and implementing small stadiums). Tehran: Country Management and Planning Organization; 2014. p. 1-69 [In Persian].
2. Soltan Hoseini M, Alidoust Ghahfarokhi E, Farahani A. Traffic and Natural Environmental Effects of Sport Stadiums On Urban Environment of Yazd. Sport Manag Stud. 2014;6(24):15-30 [In Persian].
3. Jalali Farahani M. Sport Facilities Management. 4th ed. Tehran: University of Tehran Press; 2014. 218 [In Persian].
4. IOC. Sports and Environment Guide. Tehran: National Olympic Committee of Iran; 2005. 92 [In Persian].
5. Brownlee E, Huberty L, Shreffler M, Brown T, Yoo J. Student Opinions of Green Building Practices within Recreational Sports Facilities. In: North American Society for Sport Management Conference. 2012. p. 267–8.
6. Barimani M, Kaabi Nezhadian A. Renewable Energies and Sustainable Development in Iran. Sci Q Renew New Energy. 2014;1(1):21-26 [In Persian].
7. Gorji Mohlabani Y. Sustainable architecture and its critique in the field of environment. J Iran Archit Urban. 2010;1(1):91-100 [In Persian].
8. Fried G. Managing sport facilities. Human Kinetics; 2015. 251 p.
9. Jha B, Shalwee, Verma S, Chaudhari P. Green Buildings Concept towards Sustainable Urban Development and Panacea for Global Warming. Int J Latest Res Eng Technol. 2016;2(1):35–41.
10. Pfleegor AG, Seifried CS, Soebbing BP. The moral obligation to preserve heritage through sport and recreation facilities. Sport Manag Rev. 2013;16(3):378–87.
11. Gibson F, Lloyd J, Bain S, Hottell D. Green design and sustainability in sport and recreation facilities. Smart J. 2008;4(2):20–35.
12. Kessenides D. Green is the new black. Inc Magazine. 2005;65–6.
13. Shabani K, Yoosefi B, Ahmadi A. Sport and the environment. 1st ed. Tehran: Iranian Student Book Agency; 2015. 206 [In Persian].
14. Jalali Farahani M, Alidoust ghahfarrokhi E. Management of Sport Events and Sport Camps. 3rd ed. Tehran: University of Tehran Press; 2014. 414 [In Persian].
15. Dick G. Green building basics. https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/GreenBuilding/Basics. 2012. p. 341–6489.
16. Farahani A, Alidoust Ghahfarrokhi E, Derakhshande Ghahferrokhi ST. An Investigation of Problems in Private Sport Clubs in Shahr-e-kord City. J Sport Manag. 2015;7(1):53-67 [In Persian].
17. Rahaei O, Ghaemmaghami P. Environment and Sustainable Strategies in Design of Future Buildings. J Environ Sci Technol. 2014;15(2):135-146 [In Persian].
18. Kellison T., Trendafilova S, McCullough B. Considering the social impact of sustainable stadium design. Int J Event Manag Res. 2015;10(1):63–83.
19. James EM, Dunham WC, Peter B. Saving water saves energy, energy efficiency in domestic appliances and lighting. In: international conference fedal 6 european commission.org. 2008.
20. Marcus AA, Fremeth AR. Green management matters regardless. Acad Manag Perspect. 2009;23(4):17–26.
21. Azar A, Rajabzadeh A. APPLIED DECISION MAKING MADM approach. 6th ed. Tehran: Negahe Danesh; 2014. 230 [In Persian].
22. Kashef SM. Management of sports venues and spaces. 5th ed. Tehran: Bamdad Ketab; 2015. 304 [In Persian].
23. Zahaadi A. Stadium: Symbol of cultural, sports, political and economic development. Architecture and Construction Magazine. 2015;50 [In Persian].
24. Doroudian Y. Investigation of Functions, Structure Species and from Patterns of Stadiums. Architecture and Construction Magazine. 2015;58-65 [In Persian].
25. Behnam H. Syntactic survey of stadium design solutions with the approach of patternism. Architecture and Construction Magazine. 2015;43:66-69 [In Persian].
26. Zamani L, Javaherian Z. An exploration of Changes in the International Sustainability Index. J Environ Sci Technol. 2016;17(4):181-200 [In Persian].
27. Diaz RA. Planning for sustainable development: strategic alignment in Peruvian region and cities. Futures. 2011;43:908–18.
28. Bozhmehrani S, Razavi SMH. Identify and Prioritize the Strategies of Developing Environmental Culture. Strateg Stud Youth Sport. 2015;14(29):129-142 [In Persian].
29. Nazeman H, Eslamifar A. Knowledge Based Economy and Sustainable Development. Knowl Dev. 2010;17(33):33-49 [In Persian].
30. Stinnett B, Gibson F. Sustainability and Recreational Sports Facilities: An Exploratory Study Regarding Levels of Institutional Adoption. Recreat Sport J. 2016;40(1):92–104.
31. Howard AJ, Ferguson M, Wilkinson P, Campbell KL. Involvement in research activities and factors influencing research capacity among dietitians. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013;26(1):180–187.
32. Ehsani A. Ecotourism is a way for sustainable tourism. 2nd ed. Tehran: mahkameh; 2015. 279 [In Persian].
33. John G, Sheaard R, Vickery B. Stadia: a design and development guide. 2nd ed. Tehran: avayezohoor; 2014. 432 [In Persian].
34. Sajjadi SN. Management of design and maintenance of sports venues and equipment. 2nd ed. Tehran: avayezohoor; 2013. 216 [In Persian].
35. Thomas J, Grant J. Green Monsters: Examining the Environmental Impact of Sports Stadiums. Villanova Environ Law J. 2014;25:149–76.
36. Ministry of Sport and Youth. Dr. Goodarzi: to complete past projects we need credibility. http://news.msy.gov.ir. 2016. p. [In Persian].
37. Karbasi AR, Monavari SM, Azarkamand S. Urban Environmental Management Strategics. 1st ed. Mashhad: Wetland Press; 2013. 184 [In Persian].
38. ّFeiz D, Shahabi A. Modeling the roale of coordination centers of science and industry in the development of university-industry relations using a system dynamics approac. J Ind Univ. 2014;5(17):39-49 [In Persian].
39. Shafiee M, Rahmanpoori M, Bahadori M. Investigating the Barriers and Strategies for Industry-University Relations (Case Study: Greater Tehran Power Distribution Company). Q J Innov Entrep. 2013;1(2):5-18 [In Persian].
40. Shafiee M. Comparative study of the relationship between industry and academia in developed and developing societies. In: ninth national congress of state , industry and university for national development. Tehran: Iranian Research Organization for Science and Technology; 2005. p. [In Persian].