10. Heydari, Najmeh. "Investigating the motivation of volunteering forces of physical education students in sport of Sistan and Baluchestan University." Third National Conference on Sport Sciences and Physical Education of Iran, Tehran, Association for the Promotion of Science and Technology, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-SPORTCONF03-SPORTCONF03_045 .html. 2017: PP:3[In Persian]
11. Hosseini, Gelaleh; Hamidi, Mehrzad; Tejari, Farshad. "Developing a strategic plan for student sports in Islamic Azad University". Sports Management. 2012: 15, 15-33. [In Persian]
12. Karimullahi, Zahra; Atghia, Zahra; Mokhtari Dinani, Maryam. "The effect of environmental characteristics of sports spaces on customer attraction; according to the concept of responding environments (case study: Tehran Revolutionary Sports Complex)". New Approaches to Sport Management. 2015: 3 (11), 33-46. [In Persian]
13. Lee, S. A., Ju, Y. J., Lee, J. E., Hyun, I. S., Nam, J. Y., Han, K.-T., & Park, E.-C. "the relationship between sports facility accessibility and physical activity among Korean adults". BMC public health. 2016: 16(1), 1-8.
14. Manafi, Fereydoun; Ramezani Nejad, Rahim; Goharrostami, Hamid Reza; Pourkiani, Mohammad. "The influence of infrastructure factors on development of sports participation in Iranian state universities". Research in academic sport. 2017: 9, 65-90. [In Persian]
15. Manafi, Fereydoun; Ramezani Nejad, Rahim; Goharrostami, Hamid Reza; Dastom, Salah. "Analysis of the trend of the development of university sports in Iran in the first to fifth development plans". Management and development of sports. 2014: 6 (1), 67-86. [In Persian]
16. Masmanidis, T., Gargalianos, D., & Kosta, G. "Perceived constraints of Greek university students’ participation in campus recreational sport programs". Recreational Sports JournaL. 2009:33(2), 150-166.
17. Mehdizadeh, Rahime; Andam, Reza. "Public sport strategies in Iranian Universities". Sport Management Studies. 2014: 22, 15-38. [In Persian]
18. Mirzazadeh, Zahrasadat; Shajie, Kianoush. "Designing and editing a strategy for the development of academic sport (Case study: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Physical Education Department)". Research in Sport Exercise. 2017: 12, pp. 61-78. [In Persian]
19. Mohammadi, Ali; Kalateh Seifri; Masoumeh; Farzan; Farzam; Razavi; Seyyed Mohammad Hossein. "Design the paradigm pattern of sports of the technical university based on foundation data theory". Sports Management Studies, No. 2017: 13, pp. 215-230. [In Persian]
20. Nam, B. H., Hong, D., Marshall, R. C., & Hong, J. "Conflicts among stakeholders regarding the new academic system in the Korea University Sport Federation". International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics. 2018: 10(3), 1-17.
21. Popeska, B., Barbareev, K., & Janevik-Ivanovska, E. "Organization And Realization Of University Sport Activities In Goce Delcev University-Stip". Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015: 197, 2293-2303.
22. Ramezani, Mahmoud; Andam, Reza; Aghaei, Ali Akbar. "Designing a strategic plan for physical education at Shahrood University". Research in academic sport. 2014: 7, 15-40. [In Persian]
23. Sotiriadou, K., Shilbury, D., & Quick, S. "The attraction, retention/transition, and nurturing process of sport development: some Australian evidence". Journal of sport management. 2008: 22(3), 247-272.
24. Wang, D.-B., & Lu, W.-J. "The Construction and Application of Functional Indexes of Colleges and Universities in the Development of Sports Industry—Analysis Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method". Eurasia journal of mathematics science and technology education. 2017: 13(8), 6027-6036.
25. Zarei, B., Khodamoradpoor, M., & Rezaei, S. "Designing the student’s sports development strategy in kermanshah university". European Journal of Physical Education and Sport Science. 2017: Volume 3, Issue 6, pp: 72-84.
26. Zohrehvandian, Karim; Ebrahimi, Fereshteh. "Presenting a proposed model for the placement of sports grounds using the integration of GIS and multi-criteria decision-making methods (MCDM)". Sports Management Studies. 2013: 21, 111-126. [In Persian]
27. Zvapano, K. Challenges in the management of sport in unversities in Zimbabwe. (Thesis). Zimbabwe Open University. Retrieved from http://lis.zou.ac.zw:8080/dspace/handle/0/384. 2017. PP: 35.