1. Khooli A. Sports and Society. Translated by Hamid Reza Sheikhi, Tehran, PA: Organization for the Study and Compilation of Human Sciences Books of Universities (SAMT); 2002.
2. Marmot M.The status syndrome: how social standing affects our health and longevity, PA: New York Henry Holt and Co; 2004.
3. Brown JV, Rusinova N.L. Socioeconomic status and heath related institutions and cultures in the former soviet sphere. University at the conference on heath, institutions and cultures in the former soviet sphere, University of Texas- Austin; 2007.
4. Master man G. Translators by Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Razavi, Mohammad Reza Boroumand, Mohsen Bolourian.Strategic Sports Event Management, Tehran, PA: North Permanent Cultural Institute; 2008.
5. Moghaddas M, Hamidi M, Jafary A. [Comparison of the views of experts, managers and heroes on the role of the television broadcasting of sports events in the development of championship sports (in Persian)]. Journal of Communication management in sports media. 2014; 4(1): 24-31.
6. Nauright J, (2004). Global Games: Culture, Political Economy and Sport in the Globalized World of the 21 st century. Third World Quarterly. 2004; 25(7): 1325-1336.
7. Sadegh arany Z, Mirghafory S.H. [Analysis of the developmental state of sport in the provinces of Iran during 2005-2006 (in Persian)]. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences. 2009; 24:103-120.
8. Akbary A. Describe the state of tennis sports on the table of men of the country [M.A].Univercity of Tarbiat Moallem; 1995.
9. Parker C. Performance measurement. The Journal of Available. (2000); 49: 56-70.
10. Poupaux S. Performance Economies’ ET Success Olympique: UN reexamine. Version preliminaries presentee au seminars du ROSES, (2004).
11. Saaty T. L. Who Won the 2008 Olympics?A Multicriteria Decision of Measuring Intangibles, University of Pittsburgh. (2008).
12. Swinnen J., Vademoortele T. Sport and Development: An Economic perspective on the Impact of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa: LICOS Center for Institutions and Economic Performance Katholieke Universities Leuven. (2008).
13. Abdi H, Sajjadi S.N. [Comparison of continents of results and medals of the Summer Olympics (2004-1896). Olympic quarterly (in Persian)]. 2009; 17(1):81-93.
14. Ziary K, Gharakhlou M, Janbabanejad. M.H. [Comparative Comparison of Quantitative and Qualitative Indices of Housing in Babol City with Urban Urban Areas with Emphasis on Healthy City, Journal of Geographical Research Magazine (in Persian)]. 2010; 25(2):83-116.
15. Carter N, Felton N, Schwartzman N. A Classroom Investigation of the Effect of Population Size and Income on Success in the London 2012 Olympics. Journal of Statistics Education. 2014; 22(2), 1-20.
16. Vagenas G, Vlachokyriakou E. Olympic medals and demo-economic factors: Novel predictors, the ex-host effect, the exact role of team size, and the “population GDP” model revisited. Journal of Sport Management Review. (2012); 15: 211-217.
17. Emrich E., Markus K., Werner P., Christian p. On the Determinants of Sporting Success – A Note on the Olympic Games. CJournal of Economic Bulletin. 212; 32 (3): 1890-1901.
18. Jiang Y., Ma T., Huang Z. The Economic Factors analysis in Olympic Game. International Journal of sports science and Engineering 2010; 4(3): 181-187.
19. Vali Beighi H, Panahi F. [The position of Iran in the global economy compared to the selected countries (from the perspective of human development indicators, economic freedom and business space) (in Persian)]. Journal of business reviews. October and November 2010; 43: 28-32.
20. Sajjadi S.N, Safary H.R, Saatchian V, Rasouli S.M. [Prioritizing the Factors Affecting the Success of Iran's Sports Caravan in the 2010 Asian Games of Guangzhou (in Persian)]. Journal of Contemporary Research in Sport Management. Spring and summer 2013; 5:1-14.
21. Buts C., Bois C.D., Heyndels B., Jegers M. Socioeconomic Determinants of Success at the Summer Para Olympics. Journal of Sport Economics 2013 14: 133 originally published online 19 December 2011; 14(2): 133-147.
22. Custonja Z., Skoric S. Winning medals at the Olympic games-Does Croatia have any change? Journal of Kinesiology. (2011); 43 (1):107-114.
23. Johnson D.K.N., Ali A. A tale of two seasons: Participation and medal counts at the summer and Winter Olympic Games. Social Science Quarterly. (2000); 85: 974-993.
25. Hoffman R., Ging L, Remasany Olympic success and ASEAN countries: Economic analysis and policy implication. Journal of sports Economics (2004); 5(3): 262-276.
26. Luiz J., Fadal R. An economic analysis of sports performance in Africa. International Journal of social Economics. 2010; 38(10):869-883.
27. Gelade Garry A., Dobson P. Predicting the Comparative Strengths of National Football Teams. Social Science Quarterly (Blackwell Publishing Limited). (2007); 88(1): 244-258.
28. Bernard A., busses M.R. Who win the Olympic Games: Economic resources and medal totals? Journal of Review of Economics and statistics. 2004; 86(1): 413-511.
29. Matros A., Namoro S.D. (2004). Economic incentives of the Olympic Games / on line /. Retrieved Januray5, 2008 from: http://ssrn.com/
30. Houston R.G. Jr, Wilson D.P. Income, Leisure and Proficiency: An Economic study of Football Performance. Journal of Applied Economic Letters. (2002); 9: 939-943.
31. Rahimi M, Shariaty Feizabady M, Sofy M. [Relationship between demographic and economic indicators with the success rate of athletes with disabilities in the Paraguay 2010 Games of Gwangju ( in Persian)]. Journal of Research in Sport Management. 2013; 2(5):102-112.
32. Hemmaty Nezhad M, Ramezanian M. R, Golizadeh M.H, Shafiee Sh, Ghazi Zahedi A. [The prediction of the success of Asian countries in terms of macroeconomic, political, social and cultural variables. Sports Journal Quarterly (in Persian)]. 2013; 5(11): 57-86.
33. Shariati Feizabadi A, Khabiri M. The Relationship between the Success of Countries at the Guangzhou 2010 Summer Asian Games and Demo economic Factors. World Conference on Psychology and Sociology 2012. Procardia social and Behavioral Sciences. (2013); 82: 369-374.
34. Leeds M., E Marikova Leeds. International Soccer Success and National Institution. Journal of Sports Economics (2009); 10(4): 369-390.
35. Krishna A., Haglund E. Why do some countries win more Olympic medals? Lessons for social mobility and poverty reduction. Economic and Political Weekly (2008); 43: 143-151.
36. Roberts G. (2006). Accounting for achievement in Athens: A count data analysis for nation Olympic performance / on – lines /. Retrieved January, 20- 2008. From: http:// web. Uric. CA/ econ/ ewe. 602. Pdf.
37. Bian, X. Predicting Olympic Medal Counts: The effects of Economic Development on Olympic performance: The Park Place Economist. (2003); 22: 37-44.
38. Kuper G.H., Sterken E. The Olympic Winter Games: Participation and performance since 1896, Mimeo. Department of Economics, University of Groningen.. (2001).
39. Bernard A., busses M.R. (2000). Who win the Olympic Games: Economic Development and Medal Totals? Working Paper, Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=246937
40. Taghavi N. Demographic Principles. 11th Edition. Tabriz, Aydin Publications; 2016.
41. Imperials- Hagerman Socioeconomic predictors of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports. (2011); 7 (1): 1-13.
42. Majidkhah. Sh. Study of Socioeconomic Factors Affecting the Performance of Disability Championship in Iran. Master Degree, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. University of Tabriz. ; 2017.
43. Zobeiri H, Ebrahimi purfaiez S. [Inflation and Reduction of Social Capital of Iran. (in Persian)]. Journal of Planning and Budget. (2016); 19(4): 183-213.
44. Saryazdi A.H.GH. Analysis of the Influence of Influence on Social Issues Using the Systemic Approach. First National System Approach Conference, http://www.Researchgate.net/publication/272094020;2012.
45. Ranani M, Moaiedfar R. The cycles of the decline of Morality and Economy. Tehran, Tarheno; 2012.
46. Shiralizadeh. Z. Study of socio-economic factors affecting the performance of teams participating in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Master's Degree, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tabriz; 2016.
47. Aboonoory S, Snacandy S. [Estimation and Evaluation of Adequacy of Economic Inequality Indices Using Data Mining in Iran (in Persian)]. Journal of Economic Research.2005; 71:171-210.
48. Komijani A, Mohammadzadeh F. [The Influence of Influence on the Distribution of Income and Performance of Compensation Policies. (in Persian)]. Quarterly journal of research and economic policy. 2015; 22(69):5-24.