1. Ghasemi SZ, Sanaei M. Relationship between aesthetic sport facilities and customer satisfaction mediated by the quality of service in Mazandaran province. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2015;5(7):855-9.
2. Ioannou P, Bakirtzoglou P. The relationship between stadium factors on spectators’ satisfaction in Greek Soccer Super League. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2016;11(4):437-43.
3. Kim KT, Bae J, Kim J-C, Lee S, Kim KT. The Servicescape in the fitness center: measuring fitness center’s services. International Journal of Sport Management Recreation & Tourism. 2016;21(1):1-20.
4. Ryu K, Lee H-R, Gon Kim W. The influence of the quality of the physical environment, food, and service on restaurant image, customer perceived value, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intentions. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2012;24(2):200-23.
5. Bauman AE, Reis RS, Sallis JF, Wells JC, Loos RJ, Martin BW, et al. Correlates of physical activity: why are some people physically active and others not? The lancet. 2012;380(9838):258-71.
6. Lee SA, Ju YJ, Lee JE, Hyun IS, Nam JY, Han K-T, et al. The relationship between sports facility accessibility and physical activity among Korean adults. BMC public health. 2016;16(1):893.
7. Wakefield KL, Blodgett JG. The effect of the servicescape on customers’ behavioral intentions in leisure service settings. Journal of services marketing. 1996;10(6):45-61.
8. Geidne S, Quennerstedt M, Eriksson C. The implementation process of alcohol policies in eight Swedish football clubs. Health Education. 2013;113(3):196-215.
9. Gibson F, Lloyd J, Bain S, Hottell D. Green design and sustainability in sport and recreation facilities. The Smart Journal. 2008;4(2):26-33.
10. Koshesh K, Jalali Farahani M, Alidost Ghahfarokhi E. Relationship between fantasy view of sport facility and customer satisfaction (in persian). BhuJRNR. 2015;3(1):353-8.
11. Sohrabi P, Kashef MM, Javadipour M, Hoseini F. Study the status of access, cooperation and building of sports and sports spaces of Urmia city according to the standards (in persian). Journal of study in sport science. 2012;4(11):133-46.
12. Şahiner F. Design factors: the impact of facility aesthetics and layout accessibility on customers' emotions and behavioral intentions in hotel lobbies: Bilkent University; 2016.
13. Helvacıoğlu E. Colour-emotion associations in interior spaces: Bilkent University; 2011.
14. Robert D, John R. Store atmosphere: an environmental psychology approach. Journal of retailing. 1982;58(1):34-57.
15. Moreno FC, Prado-Gascó V, Hervás JC, Núñez-Pomar J, Sanz VA. Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions. Journal of Business Research. 2015;68(7):1445-9.
16. Wakefield KL, Blodgett JG. Customer response to intangible and tangible service factors. Psychology & Marketing. 1999;16(1):51-68.
17. Ladhari R. Alternative measures of service quality: a review. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2008;18(1):65-86.
18. Liu Y, Jang SS. Perceptions of Chinese restaurants in the US: what affects customer satisfaction and behavioral intentions? International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2009;28(3):338-48.
19. Karimollahi Z, Atghiya N, Mokhtaridinani M. Effect of environmental features of sports spaces on customer attraction; regarding the concept of responsive environments (Case study: Tehran Revolutionary Sports Complex)(in persian). Journal of New Approaches to Sport Management. 2016;3(11):33-46.
20. Ebrahimi A, mehdipour A, Azmsha T. The Impact of Neighborhood Indices and Access to Sporting Places on the Exercise Participation Rate (Case Study: Ahwaz city regions)(in persian). Studies on the basics of sport management. 2016;1(5):11-28.
21. Majidi c, Kashef SM, Ahadi B, Rasoulazar G. Factors related to the happiness and beautification of sporting places on the dormitory students' tendency to physical activity (in persian). Journal of Applied Research in Sport Management. 2016;3(15):29-39.
22. Razavi SM, Hosseini SE, Soleimani M. Study of aesthetic dimensions in customer orientation to sports venues (in persian). Journal of Research on sports management and motor behavior. 2013;8(16):15-24.
23. Ali F, Kim WG, Ryu K. The effect of physical environment on passenger delight and satisfaction: Moderating effect of national identity. Tourism Management. 2016;57:213-24.
24. Thongkern T. Assessing the behavioural intentions of spa customers: an empirical analysis: Lincoln University; 2016.
25. Ryu K, Jang SS. The effect of environmental perceptions on behavioral intentions through emotions: The case of upscale restaurants. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. 2007;31(1):56-72.
26. Jang SS, Namkung Y. Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian–Russell model to restaurants. Journal of Business Research. 2009;62(4):451-60.
27. Habibi A. SPSS software application training: Electronic Book. 2017.
28. Sivo SA, Fan X, Witta EL, Willse JT. The search for" optimal" cutoff properties: Fit index criteria in structural equation modeling. The Journal of Experimental Education. 2006;74(3):267-88.
29. Turley LW, Milliman RE. Atmospheric effects on shopping behavior: a review of the experimental evidence. Journal of business research. 2000;49(2):193-211.
30. Eriksson U, Arvidsson D, Sundquist K. Availability of exercise facilities and physical activity in 2,037 adults: cross-sectional results from the Swedish neighborhood and physical activity (SNAP) study. BMC public health. 2012;12(1):607.
31. Russell JA, Pratt G. A description of the affective quality attributed to environments. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1980;38(2):311.
32. Lin IY. Evaluating a servicescape: the effect of cognition and emotion. International Journal of Hospitality Management. 2004;23(2):163-78.
33. Lin J-SC, Liang H-Y. The influence of service environments on customer emotion and service outcomes. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal. 2011;21(4):350-72.
34. Laros FJ, Steenkamp J-BE. Emotions in consumer behavior: a hierarchical approach. Journal of business Research. 2005;58(10):1437-45.
35. Enrique Bigné J, Mattila AS, Andreu L. The impact of experiential consumption cognitions and emotions on behavioral intentions. Journal of Services Marketing. 2008;22(4):315-30.