1. Askariyan F, Asgharpor H, Sarlab R. Competitive hange, Structural and National Export of Sporting Goods in Iran. Sport Management Research Report and Motor Behavior. 2016;12(23):15-26. [In Persian]
2. Latifian A. Doaee H. Draw a conceptual model of employee productivity using a Structural Interpretative Modeling Approach. Public Management Research. 2013;33: 20-33. [In Persian]
3. Mousavi M. The relationship between the dimensions of organizational identity with the performance. [MSc]. Tehran: Islamic Azad University Central Branch; 2015. [In Persian]
4. Fukutomi G, Kuroiwa K, Kotani K. Social Identity of Offshore Employees: When Do Organizational Identity and Identification Improve International Business Performance?—An Abstract. Creating Marketing Magic and Innovative Future Marketing Trends: Springer; 2017. p. 1339-.
5. Mael F, Ashforth BE. Alumni and their alma mater: A partial test of the reformulated model of organizational identification. Journal of organizational Behavior. 1992;13(2):103-23.
6. Khosravi M, Delafrooz N, Shahroodi K, Rezaeeyosefi B. Development of a model for measuring the impact of social responsibility and organizational identity on the brand equity of the company. Business Management. 2014;3:621-42. [In Persian]
7. Mael FA, Ashforth BE. Loyal from day one: Biodata, organizational identification, and turnover among newcomers. Personnel psychology. 1995;48(2):309-33.
8. Koenig TM. A question of give and take: How company support of corporate runs affects organizational identity and organizational commitment. The Customer is not Always Right? Marketing Orientationsin a Dynamic Business World: Springer; 2017. p. 44-7.
9. Macedo IM, Pinho JC, Silva AM. Revisiting the link between mission statements and organizational performance in the non-profit sector: The mediating effect of organizational commitment. European Management Journal. 2016;34(1):36-46.
10. Esmaili K. Organizational commitment. Journal of Tadbir. 2001;112:66-9. [In Persian]
11. Esmailzadeh M. The Effect of Organizational Justice on employee Voice and Performance. Journal of Management Studies (Improvement and Development). 2013;72:341-61. [In Persian]
12. Farndale E, Van Ruiten J, Kelliher C, Hope‐Hailey V. The influence of perceived employee voice on organizational commitment: An exchange perspective. Human Resource Management. 2011;50(1):113-29.
13. Li AN, Liao H, Tangirala S, Firth BM. The content of the message matters: The differential effects of promotive and prohibitive team voice on team productivity and safety performance gains. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2017;102(8):1259.
14. Chan SC. Paternalistic leadership and employee voice: Does information sharing matter? Human Relations. 2014;67(6):667-93.
15. Constantin EC, Baias CC. Employee Voice• Key Factor in Internal Communication. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;191:975-8.
16. Mahimani M. The effect of organizational silence on the performance of bank employees. [MSc]. Guilan: Guilan University; 2013. [In Persian]
17. Ko C-P, Ko C-C. The relationship of training quality in e-learning and organizational commitment to organizational performance in the taiwan service industry. IERI Procedia. 2012;2:821-7
18. Zhang Y, Huai M-y, Xie Y-h. Paternalistic leadership and employee voice in China: A dual process model. The Leadership Quarterly. 2015;26(1):25-36.
19. Javanmard H, Hasani H. Determine the structural impacts of employee participation, Encouragement System and Organizational identity to Satisfaction, trust and productivity of employees. Proceedings of the International Conference on Management Economics and Agricultural Sciences; Anzali, Iran2015. [In Persian]
20. Batra S, Sharma S. Stronger may not be better: organizational identity strength and performance of Indian SME s. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources. 2017;55(2):234-54.
21. Duan j, Shi j, Ling b. The influence of high commitment organization on employee voice behavior: A dual-process model examination. Acta Psychologica Sinica. 2017;49(4):539-53.
22. Ng TW, Feldman DC. Employee voice behavior: A meta‐analytic test of the conservation of resources framework. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2012;33(2):216-34.
23. Munir S, Abbasi AS, Hassan SS. Implications of managerial perception, employee voice and organizational commitment in telecom sector of pakistan. Science International. 2016;28(2).
24. Bae KS, Chuma H, Kato T, Kim DB, Ohashi I. High performance work practices and employee voice: A comparison of Japanese and Korean workers. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society. 2011;50(1):1-29.
25. Chen AS-Y, Hou Y-H. The effects of ethical leadership, voice behavior and climates for innovation on creativity: A moderated mediation examination. The Leadership Quarterly. 2016;27(1):1-13.
26. Buttner EH, Lowe KB. The relationship between perceived pay equity, productivity, and organizational commitment for US professionals of color. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: An International Journal. 2017;36(1):73-89.
27. Chordiya R, Sabharwal M, Goodman D. Affective organizational commitment and job satisfaction: a cross‐national comparative study." Public Administration. 2017; 95(1):178-95.
28. Duan J, Li C, Xu Y, Wu Ch. Transformational leadership and employee voice behavior: A Pygmalion mechanism. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2017;38(5):650-70.
29. Cheng JW, Lu KM, Chang YY, Johnstone S. Voice behavior and work engagement: the moderating role of supervisor‐attributed motives. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources. 2013;51(1):81-102.
30. Davari A, Rezazadeh A. Structural Equation Modeling with PLS. 2nd ed. Tehran: Jahad Daneshgahi Publishers; 2014, pg. 96. [In Persian]
31. Hooman HA. Structural Equation Modeling Using Laser Software. 7nd ed. Tehran: Samte Publishers; 2016, pg. 22. [In Persian]
32. Kameli M, Bathaie N. Analysis of the effects of Career Path and organizational identity on organizational commitment in the Hamkaran System Company. Governmental management Mission. 2015;9:1-13. [In Persian]
33. Tekeie A, Rajablo A. The Effect of Organizational Identity on Employees' Attitudes, Justice and Organizational Commitment among the Employees of the Education Department of Gonbad Kavoos. Proceedings of the International Management Conference; Istanbul2015. [In Persian]
34. Bos B. The effect of employee voice on innovative behavior, mediated by affective commitment: University of Twente; 2014.
35. Azadi R, Eydi H. The effects of job satisfaction and social capital on employees' performance with the role of mediation of organizational commitment. Organizational Behavior Management Studies in Sport. 2015;2(8):11-24. [In Persian]
36. Saludin MN, Salahudin SN. The Impact of Employee Participation Perceptions on Improved Productivity, Teamwork Effectiveness and Organizational Commitment in MNCs: A Malaysian Case Study. 2014.
37. Dhalla R. The construction of organizational identity: Key contributing external and intra-organizational factors. Corporate Reputation Review. 2007;10(4):245-60.
38. Sillince JA. Resources and organizational identities: The role of rhetoric in the creation of competitive advantage. Management communication quarterly. 2006;20(2):186-212.