2.Reilly, T., Williams, A. M., Nevill, A. and Franks A., (2000). A multidisciplinary approach to talent identification in football. Journal of Sports Sciences, Vol. 18, No. 9, pp 695-702.
3. Sadr H. [Once upon a time football (in Persian)]. 1nd ed. Tehran, Cheshmeh Publishing;2012.p. 2-15.
4. FIFA. [Football Coaching (in Persian)]. Translated by Taghavi M. 1nd ed. Tehran, Olympic Publishing; 2011. P. 15-45.
5. Gould, D., Giannani, J., Krane V. and Hodge, K. (1990). Educational needs of elite US National, Pan-American and Olympic coaches. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp 332-344.
6.Asian Football Confederation (AFC). (2016). Grade C Coaching Book. Publication of IRAN Football Association, Coaches Education Committee, pp 12-20.
7. Cushion, C., Ford P. R. And Williams A. M. (2012). Coach behaviour and practice structures in youth soccer. Journal of Sports Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 15, pp1631–1641.
9. Gammelsæter, H. (2013). Leader succession and effectiveness in team sport. Sport, Business and Management, An International Journal. Vol. 3, No. 4, pp 285–296.
10. Cote, J. and Gilbert, W. (2009). An integrative of coaching effectiveness and expertise. International journal of sport science and coaching, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp 307-323.
11.Trninic, V., Papic, V. and Trninic, M. (2009). Role of expert coaches in development of top-level athletes in individual and team sports. Act Kinesiologica, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp 99-106.
12. Coaches Association of British Columbia (CABC), (2007). Evaluation templates. www.coachesbc.ca
13.4.Jalali M. [Professional art(in Persian)]. 1nd ed. Tehran, World Food Publishing; 2010. p. 3-7.
14. Union Europe Football Confederation (UEFA), (2016). Grade A Coaching Book. Coaches Education Committee, pp 2-5.
15. Rafael, A., Tedesqui, B. and Brittany, A. (2013). Focus on What? Applying Research Findings on Attentional focus For Elite Level Soccer Coaching. Journal of Sport Psychological in Action. Vol. 4, No. 2, pp122-132.
16. Shafiee M, Goodarzi M, Hamidi M, Yadolahi J. [Designing and explaining the criteria for choosing coaches from National Swimming, Diving and Water Polo teams from the perspective of coaches from the field(in Persian)]. Harkat journal. 2008;32:19-35.
17. Couch, S. (2000). Coach selection form, http//www.vemplearning.org.
18. Dahalkvist, A. and Svensson, M. (2010). Role of coach as national coach. School of social and health sciences, Halmstad university.
19. Mack lean, J. and Zakrajsck, D. (1996). Factors considered important for evaluating Canadian university Athletic Coaches. Journal of Sport Management, Human Kinetics Publishers, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp 446-462.
20. Mallett, C. (2006). Beyond Winning and Losing: Guidelines for Evaluating High Performance Coaches. The Sport Psychologist, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp 213-221.
21. Martenes, R. (2004). Successful Coaching. Human Kinetics, Third edition, pp 320-335.
22. Redmond Football Club, (2000).Coach Evaluation forms, http//www.Lwysa.org.
23. Esmaily M, Talebpour M. [Study and prioritization and evaluation of coaching dimensions in sports teams of universities of the Iran(in Persian)]. Research on Sport Sciences. 2009; 16: 92-106.
24. Ebrahimzadeh M. Design and development of selection criteria chess national team coaches [MSc] (in Persian). Tehran University;2010.
25. Nasiri Kh, Khabiri M, Sajadi N, Kazem Nezhad A. [Analysis and modeling of the assessment of coaches of Iranian national handball teams (in Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management. 2010;1:119-140.
26. Tajik A. Design and Development of selection criteria for Taekwondo coaches in Iran [MSc] (in Persian). Tehran University; 2011.
27. Monazami A, Sookhte Zari S, Hadadi F, rostami Nezhad M, Goodarzi M, Eshrafi Hafez A. [Determination of national selection criteria for national volleyball coaches (in Persian)]. ARSM Journal. 2014;(2):6:109-118.
28. Nash, CH., Martindale, R. and Collins, S. (2012). Parameterising expertise in coaching: past, present, future. Journal of sport science, Vol. 30, No. 10, pp 985-994.
29. Ghahfarokhi e, Jalali Farahani M. [Coach change in Iran's soccer league (in Persian)]. Olympic Journal. 2011;(18):3:47-57.
30. Occhino, J., Mallett, C. and Rynne, S. (2013). Dynamic social networks in higher performance football coaching. Physical education and sport pedagogy, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp 90-102.
31. Ferguson, A. (2013). My Autobiography. publisher Hodder & Stoughton Ltd, pp 3-25.
32. Asian Football Confederation (AFC), (2016). Grade B Coaching Book, Coaches Education Committee, pp 7-14.
33.Union Europe Football Confederation (UEFA), (2015). Grade A Coaching Book, Coaches Education Committee, pp 3-7.