1. Chen, H.J. and Kao, C.H. (2012). Empirical validation of the importance of employees’learning motivation for workplace e-learning in Taiwanese organizations. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 2012, 28(4), 580-598.
2. Saeedi, A. (2001). Stress at workplace, Educational Scientific Journal of Tadbir, No. 117, 51-60. (in persian)
3. Hoveyzavy Z., Enayati M. S. (2010). Effectiveness of Emotional Intelligence Training on Methods to Deal with Stress among High School Students in Ahwaz. New Findings in the Journal of Psychology; 5(14): 95-109. (in persian)
4. Abedian, Z., Safaei, M., Mazlum, R., Attarzadeh Hosseini, S. R. (2014). Effect of Exercise Exercise on Midwifery Stress: A Clinical Trial. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, no. 96, pp. 14-20. (in persian)
5. Moshtaghe Eshgh, Z., Aghaei Nejad, A. Akbar., Peyman, A., Amirkhani, A., Chehreh Gosha, M. (2015). Relationship between job stress and mental health in Emergency Medical Emergency Personnel in Golestan Province. Journal of Research Development in Nursing and Midwifery, Volume 12, No. 1, pp. 29-38. (in persian)
6. Ouyang, Y. (2009). The mediating effects of job stress and job involvement under job instability: Banking service personnel of Taiwan as an example. Journal of Money, Investment and Banking, 11(1), 16-26.
7. Aminian, O., Farjami, A. Puryaghoub, G., Sadegh Niyat Haghighi, Kh. (2010). Effect of Work-Family Conflict on Worker Burnout of NAJA Police Staff, Journal of Social Sciences: 35-52. (in persian)
8. Desouky, D., Allam, H. (2017). Occupational stress, anxiety and depression among Egyptian teachers. Journal of Epidemiology and Global Health, 7 (2017), 191–198.
9. Elshaer, N.S.M., Moustafa, M.S.A., Aiad, M.W., Ramadan, M.I.E. (2017). Job Stress and Burnout Syndrome among Critical Care Healthcare Workers. Alexandria Journal of Medicine, in press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajme.2017.06.004
10. Khamisa, Natasha., Peltzer, Karl., Ilic, Dragan., Oldenburg, Brian. (2017). Effect of personal and work stress on burnout, job satisfaction and general health of hospital nurses in South Africa. health sa gesondheid. 22, pp: 252-258.
11. Ptacek, R, Raboch, J., Vnukova, M., Dubacova, D. (2017). What is the relationship between the levels of work-stress and burnout?. 25th European Congress of Psychiatry / European Psychiatry
, Volume 41, Supplement, Pages S94–S95.
12. Zayghami Mohammadi, Sh., Asghar Zadeh Haghighi, S. (2011). the Relationship between Job Stress and Job Burnout in Nursing Personnel. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty, Nineteenth Issue 2, pp. 42-49. (in persian)
13. Marvian Hosseini, Z., Lari, D. B., Mahmoud. (2015). Investigating the role of burnout in relation between stress and job performance of auditors. Quarterly Journal of Health Accounting, Year 4, First issue, Serial No. 11, pp. 57-80. (in persian)
14. Maslach, C., Schaufeli, W. B., Leiter, M.P. (2001). JOB BURNOUT. Annu. Rev. Psychol. 2001. 52:397–422
15. Alawi, S., Ahmadi, M.A., Zar, A. S. (2017). Effectiveness of exercise on burnout, general health and life expectancy of employees of Jahrom University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Social Health, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 160-169. (in persian)
16. Salesi M, Jowkar B. (2011). Effects of Exercise and Physical Activity on Happiness of Postmenopausal Female. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing; 6 (2), 7-14. (in persian)
17. Wunsch, K., Kasten, N., Fuchs, R. (2017). The effect of physical activity on sleep quality, well-being, and affect in academic stress periods. Nature and Science of Sleep, :9 117–126
18. Azad Marzabadi, S., Nik Nafs S. (2015). Physical activity, life satisfaction and their role in job stress of military staff. Iran occupational health journal , Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 21-30. (in persian)
19. De Bloom, J., Sianoja, M., Korpela, K., Tuomisto, M., Lilja, A., Geurts, S., Kinnunen, U., (2017). Effects of park walks and relaxation exercises during lunch breaks on recovery from job stress: Two randomized controlled trials, Journal of Environmental Psychology doi: 10.1016/ j.jenvp.2017.03.006.
20. De Bruin, Esther I., Formsma, Anne R., Frijstein, Gerard., Bögels, Susan M., (2017), Mindful2Work: Effects of Combined Physical Exercise, Yoga, and Mindfulness Meditations for Stress Relieve in Employees. A Proof of Concept Study, Mindfulness 8:204–217
21. De Vries, JD., Van Hooff, MLM., Geurts, SAE., Kompier, MAJ. (2017). Exercise to reduce work-related fatigue among employees: a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health. online first. doi:10.5271/sjweh.3634. in press.
22. Gerber, M., Brand, S., Elliot, C., Holsboer-Trachsler, E., Puhes, U., Beck, J. (2013). Aerobic exercise training and burnout: a pilot study with male participants suffering from burnout .BMC Research Notes, 6:78.
23. Safaei, M., Abedian, Z., Attarzadeh Hosseini, S. R., Mazloum, R. (2014). The effectiveness of aerobic training in leisure time on burnout of midwives: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, Volume 17, Issue 122, pp. 16-22. (in persian)
24. Soltaniyan, M. A., Aminbeidokhti, A. A. (2009). The role of sport on job burnout of employees. Journal of Semnan University of Medical Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 4, 287-281. (in persian)
25. Moradi Abbasabadi, M., Goudarzi M., Farahani A. (2013). Comparison of job burnout level among athletic and non-athletic employees of Damavand government offices. Int J Sport Stud. 2013; 3(5):526-32.
26. Baqerzadeh, Fazlollah. Sheikh, mahmood Yavrani, Mohammad Javad Zivir, Farzad Ismaili, Hassan Gholamali Zadeh, Reza. Vahid Zadeh, Majid (2005). Comparison of the stress of athlete and non-athlete staff in Central Organization of Tehran University. Magazine Motion, 22: 105-118
27. Razavi, S. M. H. (2002). Investigating the effects of physical education on the physical and psychological pressures of employed women and providing an optimal sports model. Olympic Quarterly, Year 10, Issue 3 & 4, Successive 22: 85-94. (in persian)
28. Van der Heijden M, Van Dooren F, Pop VJ, Pouwer F. (2013). Effects of exercise training on quality of life, symptoms of depression, symptoms of anxiety and emotional wellbeing in type 2 diabetes mellitus: A systematic review. Diabetologia. 2013; 56(6):1210-25.
29. Martinioc, C.; HASEN, P. A.; HOLLOSZY, J. O.; HEINECKE, J. W.(2009). Central nervous system and select way for reduce stress in vivo. American Journal of psychology, v. 276, p. R128-R135.
30. Kimball, A., & Freysinger, V. J. (2003). Leisure, stress, and coping: The sport participation of collegiate student-athletes. Leisure Sciences, 25, 115-141.
31. Kohn, P. M., Lafreniere, K., & Gurevich, M. (2006). The inventory of college student’s recent life experiences: A decontaminated hassles scale for a special population. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 13, 619-630
32. Mollart, L., Skinner, V.M., Newing, C., Foureur, M. (2013). Factors that may influence midwives work-related stress and burnout. Women and Birth (2013) 26, 26-32.
33. Rahimi, N., Raeisi, H., Ghasemi, G. A., Sadeghi, M. (2014). Comparison of Occupational Burnout among Athletic and Non Athletic Military Personnel. Journal of Military Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 231-236. (in persian)
34. Karimian, R., Rahnama, N., Karimi, A., Karimian, M., Janbozorgi, A., Nasirzadeh, F. (2012). The effect of physical training on the burnout of nurses in Al-Zahra hospital. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences, No. 5, pp. 870-876. (in persian)
35. Moflehi, D., Ghahraman Tabrizi, K. (2007). Relationship between severity of burnout and physical activity of faculty members of Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman. Journal of Research in Sport Sciences, No. 17, 115-129. (in persian)
36. Arazi, H., Demirchi, A., Pollab, E. (2016). The effect of seven weeks of combined exercise (aerobic-resistive) on blood serotonin and dopamine levels, and physical fitness factors of methamphetamine addicted men in rehab. Daneshvar Medical Journal, Year Twenty-Second, No. 122, 21-29. (in persian)
38. Dadvand, S. Sh., Daryanoush, F. (2017). The effect of a course of aerobic training on blood serotonin and endorphin levels and the reduction of depression among drug addicted women. Daneshvar Medical Journal, Year Twenty-Four, No. 129, 49-57. (in persian)
39. Betoret, F. D. (2009). Self-efficacy, school resources, job stressors and burnout among Spanish primary and secondary school teachers: a structural equation approach: Educational Psychology. Vol. 29, No. 1, PP: 45–68.137.
40. Lopez FM., Rodriguez NA., Fernandez SM., Marcos AS., Martinon TF., Martinon Sanchez JM. (2005). Burnout syndrome among health workers in pediatrics. A Pediatr (Barc) 2005; 62(3): 248-51