- Kazerouni S.A, Salmani B, Feshari M. [ The effect of exchange rate volatility on the rate of exchange rate transitions in Iran Approach (TVP) (In Persian)]. Applied Economic Studies.2012, 2:114-85.
- Bastami M. Investigating the effects of exchange rate exchange on Price, import and export prices of agricultural products in Iran [MSc]. Agricultural Economics: Shiraz University; 2012.
- Heydari H, Ahmadzadeh A. [Changes in exchange rate and its effect on the price chain in Iran (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Business Research. 2015; 74:28-1.
- Jabara C. How Do Exchange Rates Affect Import Prices?. Recent Economic Literature and Data Analysis. U.S. International Trade Commission, Washington, DC; 2009.
- Devereux M, Engle C. Exchange Rate Pass-Though Exchange Rate Volatility and Exchange Rate Disconnect. Carnegie Mellon University Conference Paper; 2002.
- Anaya J. Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Partial Dollarization: Isthere A Link. Center for Research on Economic Developments and Policy Reform; 2002.
- Kazerouni S.A, Salmani B, Feshari, M. [The effect of exchange rate volatility on the rate of exchange rate transitions in Iran Approach (TVP) (In Persian)]. Applied Economic Studies. 2012; 2:114-85.
- Feshari M. [Investigating the Impact of Monetary Systems on the Rate of Exchange Rate: An Intergovernmental Approach [PhD] (In Persian)]. Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Tabriz University; 2012.
- Razafimahefa, Ivohasina, F. Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Sub-Saharan African Economies and its Determinants. IMF Working Paper, African Department, WP/12/141; 2012.
10. Kazerouni S. A, Salmani B, Feshari M. [Investigating the Effect of Exchange System and Inflation Environment on the Rate of Exchange Rate in Iran Approach (TVP) (in Persian)]. Quantum Economics Research Quarterly.2013; 5: 116-95. (Persian)
11. Kazerouni A, Asgharpour H, Farzi N. [The effect of the exchange rate on the domestic price of the Iranian automobile market, with an emphasis on the effect of the share of imports from the domestic market(in Persian)]. Economic Research. 2016; 51 (1): 228-205.
12. Mesbahi M, Asgharpour H, Haghighat J, Kazerouni S. A, Fallahi F.[ A study of the degree of exchange rate fluctuations in import prices in Iran with an emphasis on the role of oil revenue uncertainty (nonlinear approach) (in Persian)]. Economic Modeling Quarterly. 2017; 37 (1):100-77.
13. Soleimani alWanaq F, Kazerouni A. [The study of the degree of exchange rate transfer on the level of consumer prices under the actual exchange rate deviation (case study: Iran) (in Persian)]. Economic research. 2015; 5 (1):192-169.
15. Hara N, Hiraki K, Ichise Y. Changing Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Japan: Does It Indicate Changing Pricing Behavior?. Bank of Japan Working Paper Series. 2015; No.15, Nihonbashi-Hongokucho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0021.
16. Hong P, Zhang F. Exchange Rate Pass-Through into China’s Import Prices: An Empirical Analysis Based on ARDL Model. Open Journal of Social Sciences. 2016; 4: 13-22.
17. Deputy Planning and Economic Affairs. [Study the experience of different countries in the field of pricing (In Persian)]. Office of Economic Studies. 2009; 1-64.
18. Zhu L, Zhao Y. Research on Structural and Management Optimization of Chinese Sport Industry based on Multi-factor Analysis and Hierarchy Model. 5th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Medicine (EMIM 2015); 2015.
19. Sayyadi E, Sharifian I, Ghahreman Tabrizi K. [Evaluation of the Comparison of the Viewpoints of Industrial Managers on the Acquired Benefits of the Industry from Establishing an Association with the University (Case Study: Production Division of the Sports Industry of Iran) (In Persian)].2015; 21: 25-36.
20. Al-Abri A. S, Goodwin B. K. Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold counteraction. International Review of Economics & Finance. 2009; 18(1): 142-161.
21. Junttila J, Korhonen M. The Role of Inflation Regime in the Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices. International Review of Economics and Finance. 2012; 24: 88-96.
23. Shakeri A. Macroeconomics Theories and Policies. Publication of Rafa, Third Edition (in Persian); 2013.
25. Shakeri A. Microeconomics 2. Tehran, Publishers of Nei: 50. (in Persian); 2006.
26. Campa J, Goldberg L. S. Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices: A Macro or Micro Phenomenon?. Federal reserve Bank of New York and NBER, IESE Business School and NBER;2002.
27. Sowah A. N. Is There a Link between Exchange Rate Pass-Through & the Monetary Regime: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa & Latin America. Journal of International Atlantic Economic Society. 2009; 25: 296-309.
28. Aguerre R, Fuertes A, Phylaktis K. Exchange rate pass-through into import prices revisited: What drives it? . Journal of International Money and Finance. 2012; 31:818-844.
29. Rahimi Boroujerdi A. R. [Theoretical and practical study on the degree of openness of trade in developing countries (In Persian)] .Economic Review. 2006; 6 (4):163-182.
31. Ceglowski J. Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Bilateral Import Prices. Journal of International Money & Finance. 2010; 29: 1637-1651.
32. Mesbahi M, Asgharpour H, Haghighat J, Kazerouni S. A, Fallahi F. [A study of the degree of exchange rate fluctuations in import prices in Iran with an emphasis on the role of oil revenue uncertainty (nonlinear approach) (In Persian)]. Economic Modeling Quarterly. 2017; 37 (1):100-77.
33. Jafari Samimi A, Monfared S.M. [Impact of exchange rate uncertainty on imports of Iran (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Business Research. 2013; 72:24-1.
34. Asgharpour H, Kazerouni A, Mirani N. [The Influence of the Inflation Environment on the Effect of Exchange Rate Effects on the Import Price Index in Iran (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Applied Economics Theory. 2015; 2 (2):178-155.
35. Asgharpour, H., & Mahdilo, A. [Effect of inflation environment on the rate of exchange rate passage on import price in Iran: Markov-switching approach (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Applied Economic Studies. 2014; 11: 1- 26.
36. Byrne J, Chavali A.S, Kontonikas A. Exchange Rate Pass Through to Import Prices: Panel Evidence from Emerging Market Economies, Department of Economics, University of Glasgow, Working Paper; 2010: 1-31.
37. Winkelreid D. Exchange Rate Pass Through and Inflation Targeting in Peru, Centeral Reserve Bank of Preu, Working Paper Series,2010; 1- 14.
38. Frimpang S, Adam A.M. Exchange rate pass through in Ghana, International Business Research.2010; 3(2): 186-192.
40. Isazadeh Rosha, Y. (1394). [Currency Exchange Rate: Case Study of Iran Economy (In Persian)]. Quarterly Journal of Strategic and Mega Politics, 10, 106- 89.
41. Ghosh A. Exchange rate pass through, macro fundamentals and regime choice in Latin America. Journal of Macroeconomics. 2013; 35: 163-171.
42. Cheikh N. B, Louhichi W. Revisiting the role of inflation environment in exchange rate pass-through: A panel threshold approach. Economic Modelling. 2016; 52: 233-238.