- Amin Moghadam, Ali; Sotoudeh Mathias, Maryam (2006), "A Model for Developing Knowledge Management in Research Organizations Using Effective Approaches to Information and Communication Technology", National Conference on Knowledge Management, Scientific Articles Database, Pp: 1-10, (in Persian).
- Akbari, Mehdi, Moradi, Mahmoud (2013), "Providing a Fuzzy Decision Support System to Measure Organizational Readiness for Acceptance of Knowledge Management", Technology Development Management Quarterly, (1), Pp: 99-131, (in Persian).
- Finn, O.B. Torgeir, D., (2008), “Knowledge management in software engineering: A systematic review of studied concepts, findings and research methods used”, Information and Software Technology, 50, Pp: 1055-1068.
- Hadizadeh Moghadam, Akram; Ramin Mehr, Hamid; Heidari, Hamed (2010); "Presentation of the Model of Knowledge Management Success", The Perspective of Public Administration, (4), Pp: 83-100, (in Persian).
- Ajmal, M., Helo, P., Kekale, T. (2010), “Critical factors for knowledge management in project business”, Knowledge Management, 14(1), Pp: 156-168.
- Ghasemi, Hamid (1394), "Explaining the Maturity of Knowledge Management at the National Company for Distribution of Oil Products in the Northern Regions of Iran (Gilan, Chalous, Sari, Golestan)", Master's Degree, Islamic Azad University, Rasht Branch, Pages: 1-100, (in Persian).
- Lin, Ch., Wu, J.C., Yen, D., (2012), “Exploring barriers to knowledge flow at different knowledge management maturity stages”, Information & Management, 49, Pp: 10-23.
- Jami Pour, Mona; Manian, Amir; Mosa Khani, Mohammad; Hasanzadeh, Alireza (2014), "Designing the Mobility Model for KM along with Business Strategies", Ph.D., System Management, University of Tehran, Faculty Management, Pages: 1-355, , (in Persian).
- Yeh, Y., Lai, S., Ho, Ch., (2008), “Knowledge management enablers: a case study”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 106 (6), Pp: 793-810.
10. Vestal, W., (2002), “Measuring Knowledge Management”, American Productivity Quality Center (APQC), released August, Pp; 8-10.
11. Hosseini, Seyyedjjtaba; Danaeifard, Hasan (2012), "The Effect of Organizational Citizenship Behavior on Knowledge Sharing: A Study on the Mediating Role of Organizational Culture", Iranian Journal of Management Studies, 7 (28), Pages: 109-130, (in Persian).
12. Mahdavi, Seyyed Taghi (2012), "The Relationship Between Maturity of Knowledge Management and Innovation and Quality of Services in Urmia Bank", Journal of Management Research Papers, (5), Pp: 24-35, (in Persian).
13. Booto Ekionea, J., Swain, D., (2008), “Developing and aligning a Knowledge Management strategy: towards a taxonomy and a framework”, international journal of Knowledge Management, 4 (1), Pp: 29-45.
14. Davenport, TH. Prusak, L., (1998), “Working knowledge: How organizations manage what they know”, Boston, Harvard Business School Press, Pp: 20-22.
15. Chen, Y., Huang, H., (2012), “Knowledge management fit and its implications for business performance: A profile deviation analysis”, Knowledge-Based Systems, 80, Pp: 800-828.
16. Aboud Zeid, E., (2009), “Alignment of Business and Knowledge Management Strategy”, Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Second Edition, Pp: 124-129.
17. Teece D. J. (2010), “Business models, business strategy and innovation”, Long Range Planning; 43: Pp: 172-194.
18. Asoh, D.A., (2004), “Business and Knowledge Strategies: Alignment and Performance Impact Analysis”, Ph.D. thesis, University at Albany State University of New York, Pp: 11-12.
19. Al-Badawi, Amir, Sa'edi, Mehdi (2003), "The Conceptual Framework of Knowledge-Based Business Models", Tarbiat Modares Engineering and Engineering Magazine, Modares Science and Research Journal, (11), Pp: 63- 53, (in Persian).
20. Holsapple, C. W. (2004), “Knowledge and it's attributes”; Edited by Holsapple, Clyde, Hand Book on Knowledge Management; 1, Pp: 34-37.
21. Scott-Kemmis D. (2012), “Responding to Change & Pursuing Growth: Exploring the potential of business model innovation in Australia”, Report of a study supported by the Australian Business Foundation, Pp: 34-37.
22. Nekodary, Maryam; Yaghoubi, Normohammad (2011), "Investigating the Facts of Knowledge Management Facilitator in Crisis Management Organization", Public Management Research, 4 (13), Pages: 95-119, (in Persian).
23. The comprehensive scientific plan of the country (2010), "The comprehensive scientific plan of the country approved on 2011/01/04", Tehran, the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, Pp. 40-45, (in Persian).
24. Chen, L., (2010), “Business–IT alignment maturity of companies in China”, Information & Management 47, Pp: 9-16.
25. Sun, S., Chen, Y., (2008), “Consolidating the strategic alignment model in knowledge management”, Int.J. Innovation and Learning, 5 (1), 51-65.
26. Ghoharipoor, Mohammadsadegh. Ghafoori, Farzad. Nadri, Amir. (2014), The Relationship between Factors of Human Resource Empowerment and the Motivation to Perform Tasks in the Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Ministry of Sports and Youth), Sport Management Studies, No. 19, Mehr and Aban, Pages: 108-93. (in Persian).
27. Mohammad Zadeh, Zahra. Rahman Sarsat, Hossein. Kousasadeh, Seyyed Ali (2014), "The Effect of Cognitive and Emotional Trust on Leadership on Organizational Identity: The Role of Mediator of Trust in Organizations", Journal of New Approach in Educational Management, Number 3, Pages: 20-1. (in Persian).
28. Mesbah Babamiri, Venus. Kohandel, Mehdi. (2016), "The Relationship between Learning Organization and Efficiency in Physical Education Experts of Tehran Education Offices", Sport Management Studies, No. 28, Farvardin and May, Pages: 120-107. (in Persian).
29. Kruger, C. J., Snyman, M., (2007), “Formulation of a strategic knowledge management maturity model”, South African Journal of Information Management, 7 (2), June.
30. Kazemi, M., Zafar Allahyari, M. (2010), “Defining a knowledge managementconceptual model by using MADM”, Journal of knowledge management, 14 (6), Pp: 872-890.
31. Migdadi, M., (2009), “Knowledge management enablers and outcomes in small and medium sized enterprises”, Industrial management and data system, 109, Pp: 840-858.
32. Pee, L.G., Kankanhalli, (2009), “A model of organizational knowledge management maturity based on people, process, and technology”, Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, 8 (2), Pp: 77-79.
34. Mujde. Yuksel
, Mark A. McDonald, Soyoung. Joo, (2016), “Cause-related sport marketing: an organizing framework and knowledge development opportunities”, European Sport Management Quarterly, 16 (1), Pp: 58-85.
36. Ngai, E. W. T., & Chan, E. W. C., (2005), “Evaluation of knowledge tools using AHP”, Expert Systems with Applications, 29, P: 889.
37. Khatibian, N., Hasan gholoi pour, T., Abedi Jafari, H., (2010), “Measurement of knowledge management maturity level with in organizations”, Business strategy series, 11 (1), Pp: 1751-5637.
38. Jessie. Schenk
, Milena M. Parent
, Darlene. MacDonald, Laurence. Proulx Therrien, (2015), “The evolution of knowledge management and transfer processes from domestic to international multi-sport events”, European Sport Management Quarterly, 5 (15), Pp: 234-253.
39. Kuala. Lumpur, Malaysia. Kashan, Pirzada. Danture, Wickramasinghe. Gabriël A, Moens Kamran. Ahmed, (2016), “IT Usage, Perceived Knowledge Usefulness, Learning Culture and Intention to Share Knowledge among Business Students in a Malaysian Public University”, 3rd Global Conference on Business and Social Sciences, 219, Pp: 324–329.