1. Mobini Dehkordi ASK, Majid An Income on Strategic and Operational Planning. Yas, Second Year. 2014;2(6), [In Persian].
2. Ghaffarian vK, Gholamreza Five Steps for Strategic Thinking. 3 ed. Tehran2008, [In Persian].
3. Bonn I. Improving strategic thinking: a multilevel approach. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2005;26(5):336-54.
4. Shahamat Nezhad M. easurement of Strategic Thinking at Tehran Municipality Directors. Journal of Business Management. 2012;4(12), [In Persian].
5. Robertson M. Can'tplay,won'tplaycant-play-wont-play. Hide & Seek. 2010.
6. Rahman seresht Hk, Parviz An Organizational Model for Strategic Thinking. Management Message Magazine 2008(28):47-77, [In Persian].
7. Ohmae K. The Mind of the Strategist. McGraw-Hill. 1982.
8. Mintzberg. H& Ahlstrand. B& Lampel. J. Strategy Safari, A Guided Tour Through the Wilds of Strategic Management
9. Jeanne L. Strategic Thinking: Can it be Taught? long range planning. Elsevier science ltd. 1998;31(1):120-9.
10. Moshabaki A, Khazaee, Anahita Designing the Elements of Strategic Thinking in Iranian Organizations. Commercial Management Journal. 2008;1(1):105-18, [In Persian].
11. Cheong C, Filippou J, Cheong F. Towards the gamification of learning: Investigating student perceptions of game elements. Journal of Information Systems Education. 2014;25(3).
12. Bonn I, Christodoulou C. From strategic planning to strategic management. Long Range Planning. 1996;29(4):543-51.
13. Lashkarboloki M. Strategic Thinking Orders and Strategies. Tehran Nas. 2013;4.
14. Apostol S, Zaharescu L, Alexe I. GAMIFICATION OF LEARNING AND EDUCATIONAL GAMES. Elearning & Software For Education. 2013(2).
15. Moncada SM, Moncada TP. Gamification of learning in accounting education. Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice. 2014;14(3):9.
16. Landers RN, Callan RC. Casual social games as serious games: The psychology of gamification in undergraduate education and employee training. Serious games and edutainment applications: Springer; 2011. p. 399-423.
17. Mousavi Jf, Bardiafar, Nafiseh A Study of the Strategic Thinking of the Managers of the National Tourism Sport Association Based on the Jane Leydka Model. Contemporary Studies in Sport Management. 2015;5(9):73-81, [In Persian].
18. Goldman EF, Casey A. Building a culture that encourages strategic thinking. Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies. 2010;17(2):119-28.
19. Aparicio AF, Vela FLG, Sánchez JLG, Montes JLI, editors. Analysis and application of gamification. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Interacción Persona-Ordenador; 2012: ACM.
20. Benito-Ostolaza JM, & Sanchis-Llopis, J. A. Training strategic thinking: Experimental evidence. ournal of business research. 2014;67(5):785-9.
21. Roth S, Schneckenberg, D., & Tsai, C. W. The ludic drive as innovation driver: Introduction to the gamification of innovation. Creativity and Innovation Management. 2015;2(24):300-6.
22. Urh M, Vukovic, G., & Jereb, E. The model for introduction of gamification into e-learning in higher education. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015;197:388-97.
23. Magdalinski T. Gamifying the Sports Management Classroom. Abstract report. 2015(295):440.
24. Alcivar. Isabel AGA. Design and evaluation of a gamified system for ERP training. Computers in Human Behavior. 2016;58:109-18.
25. Alan E S. Game theory and the evolution of strategic thinking. Human Systems Management. 1997;16(1):63.
26. Sabrkoosh AF, Habibollah; Nourmohammadi, Hadi Training and Development of Human Resources in the Organization. Management Studies in Law Enforcement Number Four. 2013;6, [In Persian].
27. Bagheri Majd R, Shahi, Sakineh, Mehr Alizadeh, Yadollah Challenges of E-learning Development in the Higher Education System Case Study of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz. 2013;6(12):1-13, [In Persian].
28. Mashhaddi kordi B. The Strategic-Conceptualization Framework. 2008, [In Persian].
29. Abdul Karimi M. Knowledge management-technology-creativity and their role in improving efficiency. 2008, [In Persian].
30. Ali Reza'i A, Tullayi, Ruhollah Solutions to Boost Innovation and Flourishing in an Organization. Human Resources Management in Industry. 2008;3:67-96, [In Persian].
31. Delavar SG, Mohammad The Role of Virtual Education in Creative Learning of Students in the Viewpoint of Faculty Members of Universities of Bojnourd. Journal of Strategic Management Studies. 2011;9:862-78, [In Persian].
32. Nabipour Afroozi M, Darvishmotuli, Marjan Reviewing the Strategy for Improving Organizational Human Resources, Using Creativity and Innovation. Management Manuscript. 2013;10(32), [In Persian].
33. Academy TT. The Importance of Strategic Thinking for Managers. 2011.
34. Afshe AK, Farhad; shaeedi, Ali Investigating the Application of Information Technology in Education and its Effect on the Productivity of Free University Students. Media Fourth Edition. 2011;25, [In Persian].
35. Naderi ABMSJSM. The Necessity of Strategic Thinking of Managers in the Development of Ansar Bank. The Developmental Schedule of Monetary and Banking Management. 2014;4(11), [In Persian].