1. Collings DG, Mellahi K. Strategic talent management: A review and research agenda. Human resource management review. 2009;19(4):304-313.
2. Askari Bajgarani M, Shaemi A, Alame SM. Assessing the level of talent management strategies in misfeasance city municipality. semi-annually urban management. 2013;10(29):277-286. [in persian]
3. Tajeddin M, Ma'ali Tafti M. Talent Management in Human Resource Development Processes. Tabor notebook. 2008;202:72-73. [in persian]
4. Tajeddin M, Ma'ali Tafti M. Talent Management. Tabor notebook. 2008;191:62-63. [in persian]
5. Maxwell GA, MacLean S. Talent management in hospitality and tourism in Scotland: Operational implications and strategic actions. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2008;20(7):820-830.
6. Ahmadi AA, Farahani, A, Bahmanichobasti, A, Shahbazi, M. The role of social to improve talent management in the physical education organization. sport management studies. 2012;4(13):237-260. [in persian]
7. Safaeipour M, Nadakipour Ghasab N. The relationship between Talent Management and Job Satisfaction of Karoun Oil and Gas Company. International Management Conference, Challenges and Solutions, Shiraz. 2013. [in persian]
8. Phillips DR, Roper KO. A framework for talent management in real estate. Journal of Corporate Real Estate. 2009;11(1):7-16.
9. Krause DR, Handfield RB, Tyler BB. The relationships between supplier development, commitment, social capital accumulation and performance improvement. Journal of operations management. 2007;25(2):528-545.
10. Lin N, Erickson BH. Social capital: an international research program: Oxford University Press; 2010.
11. Kazemzadeh Beataly M, Qasemzadeh Alishahi A. Explaining The Role And Influence Of Social Capital On Organizational Commitment And Effective Education. Organizational Behavior in Education. 2013;1(2):105-115. [in persian]
12. Abdolmaleki H, Goodarzi M, Nourizadeh A. Relationship between Social Capital and Job Satisfaction of Teachers of Physical Education (Case of the Hamedan Province). Social capital management. 2014;1(1):65-80. [in persian]
13.Akbari A. Investigating the social capital of volunteers and non-contributors in university sports associations, Shahrood University of Technology; 2014. [in persian]
14. Salehi N. The role of social capital on improving talent management in Shahid Hasheminejad Hospital: payam noor center of Tehran-faculty of management and accounting; 2012. [in persian]
15. Askari F. Investigating the relationship between dimensions of social capital and talent management (case study: patients in bandar abbas). The first national conference on futures studies management and development. 2014:1-9. [in persian]
16. Fazi S, Razavi SMH, Montazeri A. Structural equation modeling of factors affecting employee’s social capital of general office of sport and youth of Khorasan Razavi. . Applied research of sport management, 2014; 3 (11), 65-76. [in persian]
17. Rezaiyan, Keshtehgar AA. The relationship between emotional intelligence and organizational commitment. . Vision of Commercial Management (Management Perspective). 2008;7:227-39. [in persian]
18. Elmi M, Sedagat K, Chavoshi MA. Studying the relationship between Work Commitment and the Employees' Job Satisfaction in Iran Insurance Corporation: A Case Study (East Azarbaijan Province). Quartery journal productivity management,. 2007;1(1):105-20. [in persian]
19. Bazvand K, Kashef MA, Esmaeli MR. The relationship between Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction of Employees in Physical Education General Department of Lorestan Province. Journal of sport management. 2014;5(4):125-43. [in persian]
20. Rokhman W. The effect of Islamic work ethics on work outcomes. EJBO-Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies. 2010;15(1):21-7.
21. Jahangir F, Pazargadi M, S M, Akbarzadeh B. he relationship between organizational commitment, job satisfaction and nurses individual factors in internal surgry departments of shahid beheshti university of medical sciences hospitals. . Researcher. 2007;12(5):407-16. [in persian]
22. Nobarieidishe S, Chamanifard R, Nikpour A. The relationship between talent management and organizational commitment in international division of Tejarat Bank, Iran. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences. 2014;3(4):1116-1123. [in persian]
23. Moghali A, Mohammadi E, Parsaei Y. Investigating the relationship between talent management and organizational commitment among education staff in noorabad mamasani. first National Conference on Future Studies. Management and Development Shiraz. 2014:1-12. [in persian]
24. Macke J, Genari D, Faccin K. Social capital and commitment in the Brazilian wine industry. EJBO: Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organizational Studies. 2012.
25. Elmi M, Firoozi R, Siyah Mohammadi A. he Study of the relationship between social capital and organizational commitments among Tabriz Islamic Azad University employees. The journal of sociology studies. 2011; 4(10):7-26. [in persian]
26. Gussenhoven E. The effect of the amount of Talent Management practices on affective organizational commitment, with a mediating role of psychological fulfilment”. The master’s thesis. Tilburg University; 2009.
27. Moeller M, Maley J, Harvey M, Kiessling T. Global talent management and inpatriate social capital building: A status inconsistency perspective. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. 2016;27(9):991-1012.
28. Allameh M, Soltani F, Narimani M. To Study the Mediator Role of Social Capital Variable on the Relationship between Talent Management and Knowledge Sharing in Organizations (Case to Study: All of the Staff Divisions of Iranian National Petroleum Company and Its Affiliated Branches Located in Tehran). Management Researches in Iran. 2014;18(2):127-48. [in persian]
29. Seyyedi S, Mohammadi M, Nikpour A. relationship between talent management and job satisfaction among employees of the general staff of the social security fund. Journal of Management and Development Process
30. Speir PE, Venkatesh, V. The role of perceived violation in determining employee’ reactin to psychological contrct breach. Journal of Leadership and Organization Studies. 2002;12(1):24-36.
31. Mears LS, Gamest G, Jarnio A. Applied multivariate research (design and interpretation). Tehran: Growth; 2012.
32. Adler PS, Kwon S-W. Social capital: Prospects for a new concept. Academy of management review. 2002;27(1):17-40.
33. Hossinpour D, Manteghi M, Malekmohamadi S. Investigating the Role of Talent Management in Organization's Intellectual Capital Development: A Case Study of Iran's PANHA. Innovation management journal. 2014;4(3):97-118. [in persian]
34. Ardalan M, Zanganeh K. Talent management for human capital, strategy for development and organizational effectiveness (by reflecting on the factors and processes that affect the success of talent management). he first international symposium on management science with a focus on sustainable development, Tehran. 2014.
35. Mayer JD, DiPaolo M, Salovey P. Perceiving affective content in ambiguous visual stimuli: A component of emotional intelligence. Journal of personality assessment. 1990;54(3-4):772-81.
36. Ping TS. Impact of talent management practices towards organizational commitment. Sains Malaysia University. 2011:1-24.
37. Khorshid S. The Effect of Social Capital on Employees’ Organizational Commitment: Case Study of Governmental Banks in the City of Kerman. Journal of Management and Development Process. 2012;25(1):115-47.
38. Putnam RD. Bowling alone: America’s declining social capital. Culture and politics: Springer; 2000: 223-34.
39. Rose‐Ackerman S. Trust and honesty in post‐socialist societies. Kyklos. 2001;54(2‐3):415-43.