1. Ellonen R, Blomqvist K. puumalainen K. "The role of Trust in organizational innovativeness". European Journal of Innovation management. 2008;11(2):160-181.
2. Chathoth P. K, Mak B, Jauhari V, Manaktola K. “employees' perceptions of organizational trust and service climate: A structural model combining their effects on employee satisfaction”. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research. 2007;31(3): 338-357
3. Lamsa A.M , Pucetaite R. “Development of organizational trust among employees from a contextual perspective”. Business Ethics:A European Review. 2006;15(2):130-141.
4. Khanifer H, Moghimi SM, Jandaghi Gh, Zarandi N. “Investigating the relationship between the components of trust and organizational commitment of employees (in organizations of Jihad-e-Agriculture and Education of Qom Province)”. Journal of public Management. 2009;1(2):3-18. (In Persian).
5. Pucetaite R, Lamsa A-M. “Developing Organizational Trust Through Advancement of Employees Work Ethic in a post-Socialist Context”. Journal of Business Ethics. 2008; 82(2): 325-337.
6. Seyyed amiri MH. “Designing and explaining a three-dimensional model of leadership styles, creativity and effectiveness of sports managers in the universities of the country”. Ph.D Thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University. 2002; p: 30-46. (In Persian).
7. Danaee H. “Investigating the relationship between organizational culture and decision making style (effective) and providing an optimal model”. PhD Thesis, Public Administration, Islamic Azad University of Science and Research Branch, Iran. 2006; p:31-52. (In Persian).
8. Alwani SM. “Public Management”. Ney Publication, Tehran. 2013; P: 229. (In Persian).
9. Mo Z, Yu Y. “The Mechanism of Empowering Leadership’s Effect on Employee Creativity in Ding Talk Alibaba Context”. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Forum on Decision Sciences, Springer, Singapore. 2017; pp: 99-117.
10. Sabunchi R. “Factors Affecting the Productivity of the Physical Education Organization from the Point of View of Managers and Experts and Providing Patterns. PhD Thesis, Faculty of Humanities, Tarbiat Modarres University, Iran. 2007; p: 48. (In Persian).
11. Sultan Abadi P, Nasiri F, Khodayari A. “The Relationship between Organizational Trust and Organizational Creativity at Bu-Ali Sina University in Hamedan”. Journal of Educational Management Innovations. 2014; 4(36): 86-95. (In Persian).
12. Shariatmadari M, Tavangar A. “The Relationship between Dimensions of Learning Organization and Creativity of Semnan Secondary Managers”. Quarterly Journal of Management and Educational Management, Azad University of Garmsar Branch. 2011; 5(1): 77-94. (In Persian).
13. Cook J, wall T.“New work attitude measures of trust. Organizational commitment and personal need non-fulfillment”. Journal of occupational psychology. 1980; 53(1): 39-52.
14. Atkinson S, Butcher D. “Trust in Managerial Relationships”. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 2003; 18(4): 282-304.
15. Serva M. A, Fuller M. A, Mayer R. C. “The Reciprocal Nature of Trust: A longitudinal study of interacting teams”. Journal of organizational behavior. 2005; 26(6): 625-648.
16. Panahi B. “Confidence and Confidence building in Organization”. Peyk Noor. 2008; 7(4): 82-89. (In Persian).
17. Robbins S. “Organizational Behavior: Concepts, Theories and Applications: Organization”. Office of Cultural Research publication, Eighteenth Edition, Tehran, Iran. 2009; p:320.
18. Shafiei Ali. “Investigating the Relationship between Organizational Trust and Human Resources Productivity in the Govah Company”. Master's Thesis, Executive Management, Kish International Campus of University of Tehran. 2011; pp: 101-120. (In Persian)
19. Farhang A, Sayyidat SA, Hoveyda R, Molavi Hussein. “A Study of the Simple and Multiple Relationships between Organizational Learning and Social Trust in the Organization with the Development of Staff at the State-run Medical and Non-Medical Universities of the South East of the Country”. Applied Sociology. 2011; 1(41): 159-182. (In Persian).
20. Imami M, Jamali E, Isfahani MJ. “Investigating the Relationship between Organizational Trust and Organizational Creativity”. Quarterly journalism and creativity in humanities. 2013; 3(11): 23-44. (In Persian).
21. Moharamzadeh M, Hosseinzadeh F. “The relationship between supportive culture, creativity, innovation and performance of the staff of the General Directorate of Sports and Youth”. Journal of Organizational Behavioral Management Studies in Sport. 2014; 1(1): 95-100. (In Persian).
22. Rastegar A, Hashemi SF. “The Relationship of Serving Leadership and Creativity: A Survey of the Intermediary Role of Organizational Trust”. The Quarterly of Invention and Creativity in the Humanities. 2015; 5(2): 97-116. (In Persian).
23. Clegg C, Unsworth K, Epitropaki O, Parker G. “Implicating trust in the innovation process”. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 2002; 75(4): 409-422.
24. Bijlsma K, Koopman P. Introduction: “trust within organizations. Personnel Review”. 2003; 32(5): 543-555.
25. Bao G. M, Yang Z. R., Xie Z. S., Zhou M. J.“The dilemma of trust and commitment in the construction of innovative team in Chinese private enterprises”. In Engineering Management Conference, 2004 IEEE International. 2004; 1: PP:412-416.
26. Covey, S. R. "
Trust in organizations: A conceptual framework linking organizational forms, managerial philosophies, and the opportunity costs of controls". Free Press; Revised edition, November 9, 2004; P: 384. (Available from: http://www.amazon.com
27. Yilmaz K. “The Relationship Between Organizational Trust and Organizational Commitment in Turkish Primary Schools”. Journal of Applied Sciences. 2008; 8(12): 2293- 2299.
28. Adams S. H, Wiswell A. K. “Further Exploration of Organizational Trust Factors”. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Online Submission, 2008; pp:3-12.
29. Ruppel C. P, Harrington S. J. “The relationship of communication, ethical work climate, and trust to commitment and innovation”. Journal of Business Ethics. 2000; 25(4): 313-328.
30. Bhatti K. K., Qureshi T. M. “Impact of employee participation on job satisfaction, employee commitment and employee productivity”. International Review of Business Research Papers. 2007; 3(2): 54-68.