1. Bayati, A., Sadeghi, H. Correlation between static balance and anthropometrical parameters in talented Iranian men and women in shooting sport. The Scientific Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 2015; 4(4), 1-10. [In Persian].
2. Rajabian, M. comparing some anthropometrical and biomechanical parameters in women national team in taekwondo, judo, wushu sports. M.Sc. Thesis. Islamic Azad University, Tehran. 2012; 31-45. [In Persian].
3. Rahmati, M. Comparing anthropometrical, biomechanical and physiological parameters in preparation camping in youth and adult national wrestling team. M.Sc. Thesis. Kharazmi University, Tehran. 2012; 31-57. [In Persian].
4. Sheikhzade, M. Comparing anthropometrical, biomechanical, physiological, psychological and musculoskeletal parameters in Iranian woman national futsal team. M.Sc. Thesis. Islamic Azad University, Tehran. 2012; 40-44. [In Persian].
5. Sadeghi, H., Basatnia, R. Anthropometric and kinematic properties of Hossein Rezazadeh, Iranian world and Olympic champion in snatch weightlifting. Journal of Sport Medicine Studies, Sport Sciences Research Institute. 2010; 26, 302-309. [In Persian].
6. Alijani, E. Evaluation of current status and providing talent identification indices in track and field sport. Journal of research in sport sciences. 2002; 4, 1-23. [In Persian].
7. Farokhi, A. Evaluation of current status and providing talent identification indices in badminton. Journal of research in sport sciences. 2005; 43-55. [In Persian].
8. Gharakhanlo, R., Afzalpour, M.E. Evaluation of current status and providing talent identification indices in soccer. Journal of research in sport sciences. 2002; 40-66. [In Persian].
9. Noori, M.H., Sadeghi, H. Designing talent identification software based on fuzzy logic in basketball. Journal of Sport Medicine Studies, Sport Sciences Research Institute. 2013; 13, 27-38. [In Persian].
10. Noori, M.H., Sadeghi, H. Designing talent identification software based on fuzzy logic in some sport fields. M.Sc. Thesis. Kharazmi University, Tehran. 2012; 10-85. [In Persian].
11. Yousefi, B. Evaluation of current status and providing talent identification indices in wrestling. Journal of research in sport sciences. 2004; 51-55. [In Persian].
12. Anshel, M.H., Lidor, R. Talent detection programs in sport: the questionable use of psychological measures. Journal of Sport Behavior. 2012; 35(3), 239–266.
13. Bailey, R., Collins, D. The Standard Model of Talent Development and Its Discontents. Journal of Human Kinetics. 2013; 2, 248-259.
14. Bloomfield, J., Akland, T.R., Elliot, B. Talent Identification and Profiling in Sport: Applied Anatomy and Biomechanics in Sport. Human Kinetics Publishing. 1994; 32-45.
15. Bloomfield, J. Talent identification and profiling. Journal of Science and medicine in Sport, Blackwell Science. 2009; 206-221.
16. Breitbach, S., Tug, S., Simon, P. Conventional and Genetic Talent Identification in Sports: Will Recent Developments Trace Talent. Journal of Sports Medicine. 2014; 7, 214-221.
17. Brown, J. Sport Talent: Human Kinetics Publishing, 2nd Ed. 2003; 35-43.
18. Burgess, D.J., Naughton, G., Norton, K.I. Profile of movement demands of national football players in Australia. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2006; 9(4), 334-341.
19. Collinsab, D., Baileyc, R. Sciences and the allure of second-hand strategy in talent identification and development. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2012; 25, 112-119.
20. Coutinho, P., Mesquita, I., Fonseca, A.M. Talent development in sport: A critical review of pathways to expert performance. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching. 2016; 11(2), 279 – 293.
21. Da Silva, C.D., Bloomfield, J., Marins, J.C.B. A review of stature, body mass and maximal oxygen uptake profiles of U17, U20 and first division players in Brazilian soccer. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2008; 8, 309-319.
22. Ebrahimi, M., Zakizadeh, B., Shariati, B. Review of the effective talent identification factors of badminton for better teaching to success. Journal of Social and behavior. 2012; 31, 834-836.
23. Gall, F., Carling, C., Williams, M. Anthropometric and fitness characteristics of international, professional and amateur male graduate soccer players from an elite youth academy. Journal of Science and Medicine. 2010; 13, 90-95.
24. Geert, J.P., Savelsbergh, A., Sascha, H.A. A method to identify talent: Visual search and locomotion behavior in young football players. Journal of Human Movement Science. 2010; 29, 764-776.
25. Gil, S.M., Lili, J.Z. Talent identification and selection process of outfield players and goalkeepers in a professional soccer club. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2014; 32(20), 1931-1939.
26. Green, M., Houlihan, B. Elite sport development: policy learning and political priorities. Routledge press, London and New York. 2005; 30-46.
27. Grigoris, G., Nikolaos, K., Bergelesa, G. Somatotype, size and body composition of competitive female volleyball players. Journal of Science and Medicine. 2008; 11, 337-344.
28. Hong, L. Fuzzy neural intelligent system: Mathematical foundation and application in engineering. CRC Press Publishing. 2001; 44-47.
29. Jakovljevic, S., Milivoje, S., Pajic, Z. The influence of anthropometric characteristics on the agility abilities of 14 years-old elite male basketball players. Journal of Physical Educations. 2011; 9(2), 141-149.
30. Malina, R.M., Cumming, S.P., Kontos, A.P. Maturity-associated variation in sport-specific skills of youth soccer players aged 13-15 years. Journal of Sports Science. 2005; 23(5), 515-522.
31. O'Connor, D.P., Larkin, A., Williams, M. Talent identification and selection in elite youth football: An Australian context. European journal of Sport Science. 2016; 16(7), 837-844.
32. Papic, V., Rogulj, N. Identification of sport talents using a web-oriented expert system with a fuzzy module, Expert systems with applications. Journal of Sport Science. 2009; 36 (5), 83-88.
33. Pearson, D.T., Naughton, G.A., Torode, M. Predictability of Physiological testing and the role of maturation in talent identification for adolescent team sports. Journal of Sport Science and Medicine. 2006; 9, 277-287.
34. Pimenta, E.M., Coelho, D.B., Barros, E.J. Effect of gene ACTN3 on strength and endurance in soccer players. Journal of Strength Conditions Research. 2013; 27(12), 3286–3292.
35. Pion, J., Hohmann, A., Liu, T., Lenoir, M., Segers, V. Predictive models reduce talent development costs in female gymnastics. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2017; 35(8), 806-811.
36. Pyne, D.B., Gardner, A.S., Sheehan, W.G. Positional differences in fitness and anthropometric characteristics in Australian football. Journal of Sports Science. 2006; 9, 143-150.
37. Regnier, G., Salmela, J., Russell, S.J. Talent detection and development in sport. Handbook on research on sport psychology. 1993; 55-62.
38. Savelsbergh, G.J.P., Kamp, J. Information in learning to coordinate and control movements: Is there a need for specificity of practice? Journal of Sports Psychology. 2000; 31, 476–484.
39. Savelsbergh, G.J.P., Kamp, J., Williams, A.M., Ward, P. Anticipation and visual search behavior in expert soccer goalkeepers. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2005; 48, 1686–1697.
40. Tromp, E., Pepping, G., Lyons, J. Ratings of skill level on the basis of in-game playing behavior in Bantam League junior ice hockey. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2013; 8(4), 641–660.
41. Vaeyens, R., Lenoir, M. Talent identification and development programmers in sport: Current models and future. Journal of Sport Medicine. 2008; 38 (9), 703-714.
42. Vaeyens, R., Philippaerts, R.M., Malina, R.M. The relative age effect in soccer: a match-related perspective. Journal of Sport Science. 2005; 23, 747-756.
43. Vaeyens, R., Lenoir, M., Williams, M.A., Philippaerts, R.M. Mechanisms underpinning successful decision making in youth soccer players. An analysis of visual search behaviors. Journal of Motor Behavior. 2007; 39, 395–408.
44. Vaeyens, R., Mohamed, H., Matthys, S., Multael, M., Lefevre, J. Anthropometric and performance measures for the development of a talent detection and identification model in youth handball. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2009; 27(3), 257–266.
45. Vale, P., Ramos, A., Salgado, B., Correia, P., Martins, J. Differences in technical skill Performance of Portuguese Junior Soccer Players According to competitive level and playing position. Faculty of sport, University of Porto, Porto, Portugal. 2009; 11-34.
46. Votteler, A., Ho¨ner, O. The relative age effect in the German Football TID Programme: biases in motor performance diagnostics and effects on single motor abilities and skills in groups of selected players. Journal of Sport Science. 2014; 14(5), 433-442.
47. Wang, L. Adaptive Fuzzy System and Control: Design and stability analysis. Prentice Hall Publishing. 3rd Ed. 2003; 32-46.
48. Williams, A.M., Reilly, T. Talent identification and development. Journal of Sport Science. 2000; 18, 657-667.
49. Wolstencroft, E. Talent identification and development an academic review, A report for sport Scotland. Edinburgh Publishing. 2002; 21-24.
50. Woods, C.T., Raynor, A.J., Bruce, L. The application of a multi-dimensional assessment approach to talent identification in Australian football. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2016; 34(14), 1340-1345.
51. Zary, J.C., Reis, V.M., Rouboa, A. The somatotype and dermatoglyphic profiles of adult, junior and juvenile male Brazilian top-level volleyball players. Journal of Sport and Science. 2013; 25, 146-152.