1. Afshar M.[The Relationship of coaches' mistreatment with the effectiveness and satisfaction of elite wrestlers in Alborz province(In Persian)]. M.A. Thesis in Sports Management. Islamic Azad Uni. Karaj Branch. 2015.
2. Alvani M. [General Management (In Persian)]. 33rd ed. Tehran: Ney Pub. 2008.
3. Blurry Zade p.[ The conceptual model of the causal relationship between instructors' mistreatment and instructor-athlete relationship and perceived effectiveness of athletes in sports coaching(In Persian)]. p.hD. Thesis in Sports Management. Islamic Azad Uni. Thran Branch.2014.
4. Hosseini R.[ The Relationship Between Leadership Styles of Educators on the Advancement of Judaism in Iran(In Persian)]. M.A. Thesis in Sports Management Faculty of Humanities, Tarbiat Modarres University.2012.
5. Abdullahi S.[ Relationship between leadership styles and power resources of coaches with the motivation to succeed in the Iranian Football League(In Persian)]. M.A. Thesis in Sports Management. Islamic Azad Uni. Karaj Branch. 2013.
6. Kishtidar M, Khabiri M, Asadi h, KazemnezhadA.[ Study of the source of control in the managers of the universities and physical education and non-physical education groups of the higher education institutions of the country(In Persian)]. Journal of Harakat.2002; 9: 31-41.
7. Ramezani Nejad , Hemati nejad M, Benar N, Fallah M.[ The Relationship between the Practices of Exercise of Coaches' Strength and Satisfaction of Female Athletes in Mazandaran Province(In Persian)]. Journal of Olympic quarterly.2011;7:4 5-49.
8. NedaeiT, MozafariA .[ Relationship of perception of the power bases of sports federation leaders Employee effectiveness(In Persian)]. Journal of Research in sport management and motor behavior.2014 ;6: 137-157.
9. Dunham R, et al. Individual and organizational strategies for coping with organizational power. Journal of Academy management.2002; 21: 811-824.
10.Fikret S, İhsan S, Laurenţiu T. The relationship between leadership style coaching behaviour and achievement motivation: a research in football players". Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014;152( 7) : 421-425.
11.French J, Raven B. The bases of social power, In D. Cartwright, studies in social power (Ann arbor: University of Michigan, institute for social research.2000;131(2) : 196-210.
12. Hartill M. Sport and the sexually abused male child. Journal of Sport Edu Society.2005; 10 : 287–304.
13. Ljungqvist A., Mountjoy M., Brackenridge C, et al.Consensus statement: sexual harassment and abuse in sport. Int Journal of Sport Exerc Psychol.2008; 6: 442–449.
14. Lu W, kuoche c. Intership performance and satisfaction in sports: Application of proactive otivation model. Journal of Hospitality , Leisure, sport and Tourism Education .2016; 18: 33-41.
15.Sterling A, Kerr G. The perceived effects of elite athletes' experiences of emotional abuse in the coach–athlete relationship. International Journal of sport and Exercise Psychology.2012; 49. : 1091–1099.
16.Stirling, A. Definition and constituents of maltreatment in sport: establishing a conceptual framework for research practitioners". Journal of Sports Med. 2009;43: 1091–1099.
17.Tomlinson A, Yorganci I. Male coach/female athlete relations: gender and power relations in competitive sport. Journal of Sport Soc .1997; 17:134–155.
18. Vink K., Raudsepp L, Kais K. Intrinsic motivation and individual deliberate practice are reciprocally related : Evidence from a longitudinal study of adolescent team sport athletes. Journal of Psychology of sport and Exercise .2015; 16(30) :1-6.