- Dick We, Olivier Fe. Step-by-step privatization, methods and samples. Translated by Management Studies and Planning, Etrat Publishing, Spring Print; 2010. (In Persian)
- Ibrahimbay Salami G. The role and extent of government involvement in the economy and its relationship with the process of privatization, Articles Collection of the National Conference on 44 Principle of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Iran, p. 313. 2006. (In Persian)
- ShahrokhShahi M. Maghazine News-Analytical Program of the Management and Planning Organization. Seventh year, number 310. 2011. (In Persian)
- Michic J, Oughton CCompetitive balance in football: trends and effects. FGRC research paper. No.2, Birkbeck, university of London. http:// www. bbk.ac.uk/hosted/management/msemres/oldfootballsite1/papers/competitivedbala nce-paper.htm# what, 2004.
- Ellahi A. Obstacles and Strategies for Economic Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran Football Industry. [Ph.D] Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran; 2008. (In Persian)
- Aliakbar M. "Privatization from the first development plan up to now. Iran Privatization Organization, 2003. (In Persian)
- Van de Walle N. Privatization in Developing Countries. A Reviews of The issues, World Development. 1989; 17(5): 601-613.
- Javan I, Study of the Structural Condition, Planning and Budget of Private Sports Clubs in Urmia. [MSc]. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Urmia University; 2007. (In Persian)
- Arefian Y. The study of privatization policy and its barriers and problems in physical education from the viewpoint of Mazandaran sport managers. [MSc]. Mazandaran University; 2005. (In Persian)
10. The Law of the Third Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2000-2004. (In Persian)
11. The Law of the Fourth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2005-2009. (In Persian)
12. The Law of the Fifth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2010-2014. (In Persian)
13. Amiri M. [Explaining and Prioritizing the Barriers to Privatization and Participation of the Private Sector in the Development of Sport (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2013; 5(4): 86-103.
14. Ahmadi A. The existing obstacles to the privatization of sport from the point of view of the owners of the clubs and privat sector of Urmia. [MSc]. Urmia University; 1385. (In Persian)
15. Kashef M, Jafari A, Ahmadi A. Invastigation of obstacles and problems in relation to 44 Principle of the constitution in sports from the perspective of the owners of private clubs in Isfahan. Articles Collection of the 6th International Conference on Physical Education, Kish, p. 286.2007. (In Persian)
16. Padash D .Prioritizing affecting factors of the sports clubs privatization using the hierarchical analysis process [MSc]. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Isfahan; 2009. (In Persian)
17. Alidost Ghahfarokhi E. Analysis of Barriers to the Implementation of 44 Principles in the Professional Sport of the Islamic Republic of Iran. [Ph.D]Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran; 2010. (In Persian)
18. Jalali Farahani M, Alidost Ghahfarokhi E. [Analysis of Effecting Economic Barriers in Implementation of 44 Principles of the Constitution in the Professional Iran (InPersian)]. Journal of Sports Management Studies. 2013; 19(6):109-128.
19. Salimi M, Soltanhosini M, Nasresfahani D.[ Prioritization of development barriers of private companies sponsorships from sports championships based on the results of the methods of MADM using the POSET Merge technique(In Persian)] . Journal of Sports Management. 2013; 21: 149-172.
20. Khosravizadeh E, Bahrami A, Abed H. [Barriers to investment and private sector participation in the sport of the Markazi province (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport management studies.2014;24: 207-222.
21. Soleimani T, Gharakhani H, Saghy, J, Foladi Heidarloo, S. Investigating the Role of Economic Factors on Sports Privatization from the Point of View of Experts. 8th International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences; 2014. (In Persian)
22. Farahani A, Alidost Ghahfarahi, E, Derakhshandeh Qhahfarokhi, T. [Survey of the problems and barriers of private sports clubs in Shahrekord (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2015; 7( 1); 53-67.
23. Deldar E. Survey of Barriers privatization and private sector participation in Professional Football League [MSc]. University of Allameh Tabatabaei; 2012. (In Persian)
24. Afsay A. Study of Managerial Barriers to the Privatization of Professional Soccer Clubs in Iran. [MSc]. Faculty of Physical Education, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh Branch;2011.(In Persian)
25. Tomaru Y. Privatization, productive efficiency and social welfare with a foreign competitor. Research in Economics.2007; 61: 224-232.
26. Zhang B Zhang L. Government Regulations of the Privatization of the Public Sports Facilities. Sport Science Research. http://en.cnki.com;2009
27. Salimi M, Soltanhosseini M, Padash D, Khalili E. Prioritization of the Factors Effecting Privatization in Sport Clubs: With AHP & TOPSIS Methods - Emphasis in Football. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, February. 2012; 2(2):102-114.
28. Stras A, Corbin J. Principles of Qualitative Research Method: Basic Theory, Procedures and Methods.Translated by Biouk Mahmoudi. Research Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Tehran; 2006.
29. Sadeghpour B, Moradi W. Statistical Analysis with Spss and Amos Software. 2nd ed. Mazandaran University;2012.(In Persian)
30. Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran.Detailed studies on the development of professional sport. National Center for Management and Exercise of Sport. Green apple,Tehran. 2005. (In Persian)
- 31. Razavi M H. [Increasing efficiency with the policy of privatization in sport (In Persian)]. Journal of Motion, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Tehran. 2004; 23.5-22.
- Moradi Chaleshtari J, Moradi M R, Qahfarokhi N S, Jafari A.[The study of economic barriers affecting the attraction of foreign investment in the Islamic Republic of Iran Football industry(In Persian)]. Journal of Sports Management. 2013; 17. 147-129.
33. Huda H, Al Khaja. Investors opinons about sports marketing in Bahrain. The Sport Journal. 2001; 44:124-140.
34. Moosa I A, Cardak B A. The determinants of foregin direct investment: an extreme bounds andlysis. In Journal of Multinational Financial Management. 2006; 16: 199-211.
35. Liang wu H. Exploping the source of privatization-induced performance changes. Journal of organizational change management.2007; 20(1):44-59.
36. Anwar Sajid, Sun Sizhong.Financial development, foreign investment and economic growth in Malaysia. Journal of Asian Economics. 2011; 22(4):335-342.
37. Basu A, SrinivasanK. Foreign direct investment in Africa. Some case studies missing markets: some paradoxes explained. The Economic Journal. 2002; 101 (409):400-417.
38. Ashkeboussi R, Tootoonchi A. [Common pererequisites and measures of performance for successful Privatization(In Persian)]. International Journal of commerce and management. 2007;17(3):211-238.
39. Rahbar F. [The Barriers to Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Iran(In Persian)]. Journal of Economic Research.2007; 81.111-138. (In Persian).
40. Fitz p T. The welfare theory (What is social policy?). Translated by Hormoz Homayounpour. 2nd ed. Tehran: Step-by-Step Publishing ;2004. (In Persian)
41. Zare A, Babaeian A, Moradi Gh, Hosseini A. [Identification and ranking of challenges in the process of privatization of football clubs based on the POSET model(In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2014; 6(4): 575- 593. (In Persian)
42. Tavakkoli S, Razavi M .Comparison of Governmental and Non-Governmental managers Viewpoint on Qom Province Sports Privatization. The first specialized sports management conference in Mazandaran; 2007.(In Persian).
43. Huang Yu. An analysis of sport business in the great China region from a strategic perspective. International journal of sport management and marketing. 2006;4 :349-358.
44. Gharekhani H. Designing a Barrier Model for Private Sector Participation in the Iranian Football Industry.Tehran, 8th International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences;2014(In Persian)
45. Komeijani A. Assessing of Privatization Policy Performance in Iran. First Printing, Tehran, Assistance of Economic Affairs and Finance, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance;2003. (In Persian)
46. Monavarian A. Privatization: A Comparative Approach. Journal of Government Management. Number 53 and 54. 2001. (In Persian)
47. Kumar bhaumik Sumon, Yap co Catherine. China’s economic cooperation related investemtn: an investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment. China Economic Review. 2011; 22(1):75-87.