هدف این پژوهش ارائۀ مدل اندازهگیری نقش اقتصادی دولت در خصوصیسازی ورزش ایران است که به روش ترکیبی و از نوع طرحهای تحقیق آمیختۀ اکتشافی بود. مرحلۀ اول کیفی بود. با انجام 20 مصاحبۀ عمیق نیمهساختاریافته، اطلاعات گردآوری، سپس دادهها کدگذاری و تجزیهوتحلیل شد. گروهبندی کدها 5 مؤلفه را نشان داد. مرحلۀ دوم بهصورت کمی و به روش مدلسازی معادلات ساختاری انجام گرفت. نمونۀ تحقیق 222 نفر بود که بهصورت هدفمند انتخاب شدند. پرسشنامۀ محققساخته مشتمل بر 20 گویه بهعنوان ابزار تحقیق تنظیم شد. روایی محتوایی پرسشنامه را 15 متخصص تأیید کردند و پایایی آن 920/0 شد. برای محاسبۀ اعتبار سازه و بررسی ساختار از تحلیل عاملی اکتشافی و تأییدی با نرمافزار SPSS و AMOS و برای محاسبۀ پایایی مقیاسها و خردهمقیاسها از آلفای کرونباخ استفاده شد. نتایج نشان داد تأثیر پنج مؤلفۀ اقتصادی بر خصوصیسازی ورزش معنادار است. مؤلفه توسعۀ اقتصادی-اجتماعی با ضریب رگرسیونی 254/0 بالاترین تأثیر و در مرتبههای بعدی ثبات اقتصادی (216/0)، نظام رفاهی (129/0)، قدرت اقتصادی (121/0) و ساختار بازار و میزان رقابتی بودن آن (104/0) قرار دارند. خصوصیسازی ورزش نیازمند حل مشکلات اقتصادی، ایجاد فضای رقابتی و خداحافظی با مالکیت دولتی است.
عنوان مقاله [English]
The designing and explaining the model for the government's economic role in the process of Iran sports privatization.
The aim of this study was to provide a model to measure the economic role of government in the privatization of the Iran sport. This study used a mixed method with exploratory mixed type. The first stage was qualitative. 20 deep semi-structured interviews were conducted, the data were collected and then coded and analyzed. The codes were categorized and 5 components were identified. The second phase was quantitative which was conducted by structural equation modeling. The sample consisted of 222 subjects who were selected purposively. A researcher-made questionnaire (20 items) was used to collect data. Content validity of the questionnaire was confirmed by 15 experts and the reliability was 0.920. To calculate construct validity and to check structure, exploratory and confirmatory factor analyses were applied by SPSS and AMOS. To calculate the reliability of the scales and subscales, Cronbach's alpha method was used. The results showed that the effect of 5 economic factors on the sport privatization was significant. “Socio-economic development” component (regression coefficient=0.254) had the highest effect and economic stability (0.216), welfare system (0.129), economic power (0.121), and the market structure and its competitiveness (0.104) were in the next places. Sport privatization requires solving economic problems, creating a competitive environment and omitting government ownership.
10. The Law of the Third Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2000-2004. (In Persian)
11. The Law of the Fourth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2005-2009. (In Persian)
12. The Law of the Fifth Plan of Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran; 2010-2014. (In Persian)
13. Amiri M. [Explaining and Prioritizing the Barriers to Privatization and Participation of the Private Sector in the Development of Sport (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2013; 5(4): 86-103.
14. Ahmadi A. The existing obstacles to the privatization of sport from the point of view of the owners of the clubs and privat sector of Urmia. [MSc]. Urmia University; 1385. (In Persian)
15. Kashef M, Jafari A, Ahmadi A. Invastigation of obstacles and problems in relation to 44 Principle of the constitution in sports from the perspective of the owners of private clubs in Isfahan. Articles Collection of the 6th International Conference on Physical Education, Kish, p. 286.2007. (In Persian)
16. Padash D .Prioritizing affecting factors of the sports clubs privatization using the hierarchical analysis process [MSc]. Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, University of Isfahan; 2009. (In Persian)
17. Alidost Ghahfarokhi E. Analysis of Barriers to the Implementation of 44 Principles in the Professional Sport of the Islamic Republic of Iran. [Ph.D]Faculty of Physical Education, University of Tehran; 2010. (In Persian)
18. Jalali Farahani M, Alidost Ghahfarokhi E. [Analysis of Effecting Economic Barriers in Implementation of 44 Principles of the Constitution in the Professional Iran (InPersian)]. Journal of Sports Management Studies. 2013; 19(6):109-128.
19. Salimi M, Soltanhosini M, Nasresfahani D.[ Prioritization of development barriers of private companies sponsorships from sports championships based on the results of the methods of MADM using the POSET Merge technique(In Persian)] . Journal of Sports Management. 2013; 21: 149-172.
20. Khosravizadeh E, Bahrami A, Abed H. [Barriers to investment and private sector participation in the sport of the Markazi province (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport management studies.2014;24: 207-222.
21. Soleimani T, Gharakhani H, Saghy, J, Foladi Heidarloo, S. Investigating the Role of Economic Factors on Sports Privatization from the Point of View of Experts. 8th International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences; 2014. (In Persian)
22. Farahani A, Alidost Ghahfarahi, E, Derakhshandeh Qhahfarokhi, T. [Survey of the problems and barriers of private sports clubs in Shahrekord (In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2015; 7( 1); 53-67.
23. Deldar E. Survey of Barriers privatization and private sector participation in Professional Football League [MSc]. University of Allameh Tabatabaei; 2012. (In Persian)
24. Afsay A. Study of Managerial Barriers to the Privatization of Professional Soccer Clubs in Iran. [MSc]. Faculty of Physical Education, Islamic Azad University, Mobarakeh Branch;2011.(In Persian)
25. Tomaru Y. Privatization, productive efficiency and social welfare with a foreign competitor. Research in Economics.2007; 61: 224-232.
26. Zhang B Zhang L. Government Regulations of the Privatization of the Public Sports Facilities. Sport Science Research. http://en.cnki.com;2009.
27. Salimi M, Soltanhosseini M, Padash D, Khalili E. Prioritization of the Factors Effecting Privatization in Sport Clubs: With AHP & TOPSIS Methods - Emphasis in Football. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, February. 2012; 2(2):102-114.
28. Stras A, Corbin J. Principles of Qualitative Research Method: Basic Theory, Procedures and Methods.Translated by Biouk Mahmoudi. Research Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Tehran; 2006.
29. Sadeghpour B, Moradi W. Statistical Analysis with Spss and Amos Software. 2nd ed. Mazandaran University;2012.(In Persian)
30. Physical Education Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran.Detailed studies on the development of professional sport. National Center for Management and Exercise of Sport. Green apple,Tehran. 2005. (In Persian)
33. Huda H, Al Khaja. Investors opinons about sports marketing in Bahrain. The Sport Journal. 2001; 44:124-140.
34. Moosa I A, Cardak B A. The determinants of foregin direct investment: an extreme bounds andlysis. In Journal of Multinational Financial Management. 2006; 16: 199-211.
35. Liang wu H. Exploping the source of privatization-induced performance changes. Journal of organizational change management.2007; 20(1):44-59.
36. Anwar Sajid, Sun Sizhong.Financial development, foreign investment and economic growth in Malaysia. Journal of Asian Economics. 2011; 22(4):335-342.
37. Basu A, SrinivasanK. Foreign direct investment in Africa. Some case studies missing markets: some paradoxes explained. The Economic Journal. 2002; 101 (409):400-417.
38. Ashkeboussi R, Tootoonchi A. [Common pererequisites and measures of performance for successful Privatization(In Persian)]. International Journal of commerce and management. 2007;17(3):211-238.
39. Rahbar F. [The Barriers to Investment and Its Impact on Economic Growth in Iran(In Persian)]. Journal of Economic Research.2007; 81.111-138. (In Persian).
40. Fitz p T. The welfare theory (What is social policy?). Translated by Hormoz Homayounpour. 2nd ed. Tehran: Step-by-Step Publishing ;2004. (In Persian)
41. Zare A, Babaeian A, Moradi Gh, Hosseini A. [Identification and ranking of challenges in the process of privatization of football clubs based on the POSET model(In Persian)]. Journal of Sport Management.2014; 6(4): 575- 593. (In Persian)
42. Tavakkoli S, Razavi M .Comparison of Governmental and Non-Governmental managers Viewpoint on Qom Province Sports Privatization. The first specialized sports management conference in Mazandaran; 2007.(In Persian).
43. Huang Yu. An analysis of sport business in the great China region from a strategic perspective. International journal of sport management and marketing. 2006;4 :349-358.
44. Gharekhani H. Designing a Barrier Model for Private Sector Participation in the Iranian Football Industry.Tehran, 8th International Conference on Physical Education and Sport Sciences;2014(In Persian)
45. Komeijani A. Assessing of Privatization Policy Performance in Iran. First Printing, Tehran, Assistance of Economic Affairs and Finance, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance;2003. (In Persian)
46. Monavarian A. Privatization: A Comparative Approach. Journal of Government Management. Number 53 and 54. 2001. (In Persian)
47. Kumar bhaumik Sumon, Yap co Catherine. China’s economic cooperation related investemtn: an investigation of its direction and some implications for outward investment. China Economic Review. 2011; 22(1):75-87.