1. Yousefi, Bahram. Designing and explaining the pattern of organizational communication analysis in Physical education Organization of Iran. Ph. d Thesis. Tehran University; 1997. p. 25-28. (In Persian)
2. Safarzade, Hossein. Designing and explaining the pattern of organizational communication in the process of corporate entrepreneurship with emphasis on distribution companies in Iran. M. A Thesis, Tehran University; 2005. p. 1. (In Persian)
3. Ardeshiri, Hamed. Investigating the relationship between organizational structure and employee resistance to changes in Tehran Municipality Sports Organization. M. A Thesis, Tehran University; 2008. p. 1. (In Persian)
4. Farhangi, Aliakbar. The Role of Staff Strategic Connections in Facilitating the Process of Organizational Change". Fourth International Management Conference, Tehran, Iran; 2006. p. 125.129 (In Persian)
5. Froutan, Mohamadreza. The role of senior managers in aligning employees with organizational change. Vista Electronic Magazine; 2007. p. 1. (In Persian)
6. Hansma. Leading Organizational Change: The role of top management and supervisors in communicating organizational change. M.A Thesis, University of Amsterdam; 2008. p. 1- 145.
7. Collyer Mark. The route to successful change management: Lessens from the Guinness Integrated Business Program. In supply chain Management: An International Journal. 2000; 5 (5): 222 – 227.
8. Trader Leigh, K. E. Case study: Identifying resistance in managing change. Journal of Organizational change management. 2002; 15 (2): 138- 155.
9. Kotter, J.P. Leading change: why transformation efforts fail. In Harvard Business Review on Change, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, MA; 1995. p. 216
10. Lautner, Douglas. Communication: The Key to Effective Change Management. An applied research project submitted to the National Fire Academy as part of the Executive Fire Officer Program; 1999. p. 2-243.
11. Elving. W, Renate & Bennebroek- Gravenhorst, K. Test and Application of the Communication and Organizational Change Questionnaire. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, Dresden International Congress Centre, and Dresden, Germany; 2009.
12. Man Min Chew, M, et.al. Managers’ role in implementing organizational change: Case of The restaurant industry in Melbourne. Journal of Global Business and Technology. 2006; 2 (1): 58- 67.
13. Bouckenooghe, D. Psychological Change Climate as a Crucial Catalyst of Readiness for Change: A Dominance Analysis. Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Geert Devos; 2007. p. 1-35.
14. Nelissen, P. & Van Selm. M. Surviving organizational change: how management communication helps balance mixed feelings. Corporate Communications: An International Journal. 2008; 13 (3): 306-318.
15. Elving, W. Communicating Change: The Influence of Information, Communication, Uncertainty and Cynicism on Readiness for Change. Proceedings Abstracts Conference on Corporate Communication; 2009. p.7.
16. Attah, Emmanuel. Effective leadership and change management for sustainable development in Nigeria. International Journal of Public Administration. 2017; 4(2):37-42.
17. Larentis, F., Antonello, C. S., Slongo, L. A. Organizational culture and relationship marketing: an interorganizational perspective. Rev. Bras. Gest. Neg. São Paulo. 2018; 20 (1): 37-56.
18. Matthysen, Megan & Harris, Chantel. The relationship between readiness to change and work engagement: A case study in an accounting firm undergoing change. SA Journal of Human Resource Management. 2018; 21 (10). 4102/sajhrm.v16i0.855.
19. Shallanberger, Michael. Organizational Change Management – Internal Communications, Program Rationale and Overview. Published by ABC Corporation, Organizational & Leadership Development Department, Anytown, USA; 2009. p. 1.
20. Chawla, A. & Kelloway, E. K. Predicting openness and commitment to change. The Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 2004; 25 (6): 485-498.