10. DeConinck J. B. (2010). “The influence of ethical climate on marketing employees' job attitudes and behaviors” Journal of Business Research, Vol 63, No 4, PP: 384–391.
11. Ebadollahi Chanzanagh, H. Akbarnejad, M. (2011). “The Meaning and Dimensions of Islamic Work Ethic: Initial Validation of a Multidimensional IWE in Iranian Society”, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol 30, PP: 916–924.
12. Eliyana, Anis, Mardiana Yusuf, Ria, Prabowo, Koko. (2012). “The Influence of Employee’s Job Satisfaction Factors on Organizational Commitment”, American Journal of Economics, Special Issue, PP: 141-144.
13. Freund, Anat, (2005). “Commitment and job satisfaction as predictors turnover intentions among welfare workers”, Administration in Social Work, Vol 29, No 2, PP: 5-21.
14. Fu,Weihui. Deshpande, Satish, P. Zhao, Xiao. (2011). “The Impact of Ethical Behavior and Facets of Job Satisfaction on Organizational Commitment of Chinese Employees” Journal of Business Ethics, Vol104, No 4, PP: 537-543.
15. Kim, W. G. Leong, J. K. Lee, Y. K. (2005). “Effect of service orientation on job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and intention of leaving in a casual dining chain restaurant” Hospitality Management, Vol 24, PP: 171-193.
16. Koonmee, K. Singh apakdi A., Virakul B. Lee, D. (2010). “Ethics institutionalization, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey of human resource managers in Thailand”. Journal of Business Research, Vol 63, No1, PP: 20-26.
17. Liu, B.C. Liu, J. X. Hu, J. (2010). “Person-organization fit, Job satisfaction and turnover intention: An empirical study in the Chinese Public Sector”, Social behavior and Personality, Vol 38, No 5, PP: 615- 626.
18. Luna Arocas, R. Camps, J. (2008). “A model of high performance work practices and turnover intentions”, Personnel Review, Vol 37, No1, PP: 26-46.
19. Mohamed Waled A. (2008). “The Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment on Turnover Intentions”, Master’s thesis, Universiti Utara Malaysia, PP: 34-39.
20. Narimani, Susan. Fallah, Zaynulabedin. Narimani, Mostafa. (2012). “Work ethic and its relationship with selected demographic characteristics in faculties and employees of Islamic Azad University”, Archives of Applied Science Research, Vol 4, No 1, PP: 632-637.
21. Okpara, J. O. Wynn. P. (2008). “The impact of ethical climate on Job Satisfaction, and commitment in Nigeria. Implication for management development”, Journal of Management Development, Vol 9, No 27, PP: 935- 950.
22. Rokhman, wahibur. (2010). “The Effect of Islamic Work Ethics on Work Outcomes”, Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies, Vol 15, No 1, PP: 21-27.
23. Roohi, Qanbar, Asayesh, Hamid, Rahmani, Hossein, Abbasi, Ali. (2011). “The Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment among Nurses in a University Hospital Golestan”, Payesh Journal, Vol. 10, No 2, pp: 285-292.
24. Sadozai, A.M, Marri, M.Y., Zaman. H.M, Yousufzai, M.I., Nas, Z. (2013). “Moderating Role of Islamic Work Ethics between the Relationship of Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intentions: A Study of Public Sector of Pakistan”, Mediterranean Journal of Social Scences, Vol 4, No 2, pp: 767-775.
25. Samad, S., Yusuf, S.Y.M. (2012). “The Role of Organizational Commitment in Mediating the Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention”. European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 30, Issue 1-2, pp: 125-135.
26. Sangroengrob T, Techachaicherdchoo, T. (2010). “The impact of employee satisfaction, organization commitment and work commitment to turnover intention: a case study of it outsourcing company in Thailand”, BAI Conference, PP: 9-17.
27. Saporna, Gudelia, Claveria, Ryan A. (2013). “Exploringthe Satisfaction, Commitment and Turnover Intentions of Employees in Low Cost Hotels in or. Mindoro, Philippines”, Journal of Tourism Research & Hospitality, Vol 2, No 1, PP: 1-4.
28. Valentine, Sean, Philip Varca, Lynn Godkin, and Tim Barnett. (2010). “Positive Job Response and Ethical Job Performance. Journal of Business Ethics”, Vol 91, PP: 195-206.
29. Yousef, D. A. (2001). “Islamic work ethic- A moderator between organizational commitment and job satisfaction in a cross-cultural context”, Personnel Review, Vol 30, No 2, PP: 152-165.