4. Balfour, A., & Porter, P. (1991). The reserve clause in professional sports: Legality and effect on competitive balance. Labor Law Journal, 42, 8-18.
5. Borland, J.,&Lye, J. (1992). Attendance at Australian rule football:Apanel study. Applied Economics,24(9), 1053-1058.
6. Brands, Leif., Frank, E. (2006), How Fans May ImroveCompetitce Balance an Emporoca; Analysis of the German, Journal of Sport Economic. Pdf.( pp 55-79)
7. Fort,R., Maxcy,J.(2003).Competitive Balance in Sports Leagues: An Introduction. Journal of Sport Economic, Pdf.(pp 88-96)
8.Goossens, K., (2006), Competitive Balance in European Football: Comparsion By Adapting Measures: Ntional Measure of Seasonal Imbalance and Top3, Journal of Sport Economic, Pdf.(pp 32-68)
9. Koning, R.H. Balance in Competition in Dutch Soccer. The Statistician, 2000, 419–431.
10. Kral dell Julio, D. (2009), CB and Match Uncertaintly in Gread – Slam Tennis, Effect of Seeding SAstem, Gender and Court Surface, Journal of Sport Economic, Pdf.(pp 35-42)
11. Krigsted, Morten.,Gerrard, Bill, (2002), Competitive Blanace in European
Football, University Business School Uk. Jurnal of Sport Economic.Pdf.(pp24-27)
12. Marques, A., (2002), Competitive Balance in the Protuguese Premier League of Proessional Soccer, Journal of Sport Economic, Pdf.(pp 43-53)
13. Oughton, C., Michi., (2004), Competitive Balance in Football: Trends and Effects, Journal of Sport Economic, Pdf(pp 31-54)
14. Peel, D., & Thomas, D. (1988). Outcome uncertainty and the demand for football: an analysis of matchattendance in the English football league. Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 35(3), 242-249.
15. Rascher, D. (1999). A test of the optimal positive production network externality in major league baseball. In J. Fizel, E. Gustafson, & L. Hadley (Eds.), Sports economics: Current research (pp. 27-45).Westport, CT: Greenwood.
16. Rottenberg, S. (1956). The baseball players’ labor market.Journal of Political Economy, 64,242-258.
17. Szymansky, S. (2000), Income inequality, competitive balance and the attractiveness
of team sports: some evidence and a natural experiment from English soccer,forthcoming in the Economic Journal Feature on the economics of team sports.(pp 11-27)
18.Ten, K. (2010), Blanace, Journal of Competitive Sport Economic, Pdf.(pp 13-18)
19. Vrooman, J. (1995). A general theory of professional sport leagues.Southern Economic Journal, 61,971-990.