1. Tzarimas C, Powell AH, Johnson R, Shaw J, Askow C, Davies S, et al. Definition of Physical Activity. Exercise and sport science Australia limited Journal Science Medician Sport.16(5):11-406.
2. Caspersen CJ, Powell KE, Christenson GM. Physical activity, exercise, and physical fitness: definitions and distinctions for health-related research. Public health reports. 1985;100(2):126.
3. Ilmarinen J. Work ability—a comprehensive concept for occupational health research and prevention. Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health. 2009;35(1):1-5.
4. Perlman R. " Measuring Company Productivity: Handbook with Case Studies". By John W. Kendrick and Daniel Creamer (Book Review). Industrial and Labor Relations Review. 1962;15(4):572.
5. Ainsworth BE, Haskell WL, Whitt MC, Irwin ML, Swartz AM, Strath SJ, et al. Compendium of physical activities: an update of activity codes and MET intensities. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2000;32(9; SUPP/1):S498-S504.
6. Amini A, Hejazi AZ. Analysis and Evaluation of the Role of Health and Hygiene in Promoting Labor Productivity in Iranian Economy. Quarterly Journal of Economic Research2007. 2007;9(130):137-63.(in persian)
7. Lusk SL. Health impact of worksite health promotion programs. AAOHN Journal. 1999;47(3):135-6.
8. Rice NE, Lang IA, Henley W, Melzer D. Common health predictors of early retirement: findings from the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing. Age and Ageing. 2010;40(1):54-61.
9. Gaoshan J. The Association between work productivity and physical activity among Singapore full time employees 2014.
10. Allah V, Farah Abadi S, Sajjadi HP. Rioritizing Effective Factors on Human Resource Management from the Point of View of Middle Managers, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly Journal of Hospital. 2009 35(85):77.(in persian)
11. Justesen JB. Workplace health promotion: implementing physical activity at the workplace—a change project. PhD Syddansk Universitet, Insitute of Sports Science and Clinical Biomechanics. 2015.
12. Hutchinson AD, Wilson C. Improving nutrition and physical activity in the workplace: a meta-analysis of intervention studies. Health promotion international. 2011;27(2):238-49.
13. Bernaards CM, Proper KI, Hildebrandt VH. Physical activity, cardiorespiratory fitness, and body mass index in relationship to work productivity and sickness absence in computer workers with preexisting neck and upper limb symptoms. Journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2007;49(6):633-40.
14. Balain S, Sparrow P. Engaged to Perform: A New Perspective on Employee Engagement: Academic Report: Centre for Performance-led HR, Lancaster University Management School; 2009.
15. Schaufeli WB, Bakker AB, Salanova M. The measurement of work engagement with a short questionnaire: A cross-national study. Educational and psychological measurement. 2006;66(4):701-16.
16. Salanova M, Agut S, Peiró JM. Linking organizational resources and work engagement to employee performance and customer loyalty: the mediation of service climate. Journal of applied Psychology. 2005;90(6):1217.
17. Demerouti E, Bakker AB. Employee well-being and job performance: Where we stand and where we should go. Occupational health psychology: European perspectives on research, education and practice. 2006;1:83-111.
18. Coom M. The Effect of Physical Activity on Work Engagement and Resilience among Corporate Employees. 2012.
19. Alijani E. Exercise Science (in persian). 5nd ed ed. Tehran2015 (in persian).
20. Hang TD. A new tool to measure the relationship between health-related quality of life and workforce productivity. 2008.
21. Lerner D, Amick III BC, Lee JC, Rooney T, Rogers WH, Chang H, et al. Relationship of employee-reported work limitations to work productivity. Medical care. 2003:649-59.
22. Shabani BG, Erfani N, Hekmati PZ. The Relationship between sport motivation and career success rate among employees at general organization of education in Kermanshah Province. 2014 (in persian).
23. Safi Pour S. The relationship between sport motivation and employee productivity. The first international conference and modern research in the humanities. 2015. (in persian)
24. Whitney P. Physical activity: A hopeful pathway to productivity: University of Colorado Colorado Springs. Kraemer Family Library; 2016.
25. Puig-Ribera A, Martínez-Lemos I, Giné-Garriga M, González-Suárez ÁM, Bort-Roig J, Fortuño J, et al. Self-reported sitting time and physical activity: interactive associations with mental well-being and productivity in office employees. BMC public health. 2015;15(1):72.
26. Rongen A, Robroek SJ, van Lenthe FJ, Burdorf A. Workplace health promotion: a meta-analysis of effectiveness. American journal of preventive medicine. 2013;44(4):406-15.
27. Brown HE, Gilson ND, Burton NW, Brown WJ. Does physical activity impact on presenteeism and other indicators of workplace well-being? Sports Medicine. 2011;41(3):249-62.
28. Ben-Ner A, Paulson D, Koepp G, Levine J. The Effects of Walking while Working on Productivity and Health: A Field Experiment. 2012.
29. Lahti J, Laaksonen M, Lahelma E, Rahkonen O. The impact of physical activity on sickness absence. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2010;20(2):191-9.
30. Pavey TG, Peeters G, Bauman AE, Brown WJ. Does vigorous physical activity provide additional benefits beyond those of moderate? Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2013;45(10):1948-55.
31. Johns G. Presenteeism in the workplace: A review and research agenda. Journal of Organizational Behavior. 2010;31(4):519-42.
32. Ouweneel A, Schaufeli W, PM Blanc L. Van Preventie naar amplitie: interventies voor optimaal functioneren. Gedrag en organisatie. 2009;22(2):118-35.
33. Meijerink M. Effects of Tai Chi exercises on work engagement and mental and physical health: A pilot study: University of Twente; 2010.
34. Macey WH, Schneider B, Barbera KM, Young SA. Employee engagement: Tools for analysis, practice, and competitive advantage: John Wiley & Sons; 2011.