In regard to role of board of director’s performance in determining club performance, the purpose of this research is determination of performance evaluation dimensions in succer clubs board of directors. Statistical population included all experts in field of clubs management. Statistical sample of research was 154 of succer managers and experts, physical education faculty members, the experts in young and general offices that were familiar to succer.The research instruments of researcher-made questionnaire was in basis of litereature riview, and for considering context validity of questionnaire was used from 10 experts’ view. The instrument reliability was confirmed by alpha Cronbakh method (0.97) and factor validity in PLS software. According to factor analysis results was realized that each 7 dimensions performance evaluation board of directors has direct and significant relationship with performance evaluation board of directors. The five most important indicators of board evaluation were respectively to retain high quality players, selecting appropriate members for specialized units, successor and meritocracy, number of meetings per year, managing team margins, and finally selecting the appropriate manager. Therefore, they are more important in evaluating the management of football clubs, environmental communication and interacting with the club's external environment, and the club's human resources management.
1.Rohani M, Talebpour M, Ramezaninejad R, Benar N. "The Factor Analysis of Performance Evaluation’s Indicators of Soccer Coaches in Iran Premier League". Applied Research of Sport Management. 2013;2(5):35-48. (In Persion).
- Ramezani nezhad R, Reyhani M, Ahmadi F. "Application of organizational and management theory in sport". 1 ed. Tabrize: Tanin danesh; 2017. (In Persion).
- Huse M. "Boards, Governance and Value Creation, the human side of corporate governance". United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.; 2007.
- Jafari A, ehsani m, khabiri m, momeni m. "The Design of a Performance Assessment System in Physical Education Colleges and Sport Sciences in Iran". Journal of Sport Management. 2009;1(2):51-71. (In Persion).
- Mirkazemi O. "Designing a Performance Evaluation Model for the Educational Institutions of Universities of Iran[PHD]". Rasht: Guilan; 2009.
- Hemmati nezhad Z, Hemmati nezhad M. "Evaluation Educational Service Quality of Physical Education and sport sciences faculty of the university of Guilan According to SERVQUAL model". Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2014;1(3):11-28. (In Persion).
- Talebpoor M, keshtidar M. "Monitoring and Evaluation Model for Physical Education and Sport extracurricular universities". Sport Management Studies. 2009 (24):13-32. (In Persion).
- Kochi F. "Compilation of Performance Evaluation Indicators for Iran's Physical Fitness Exercise Delegates[Msc]". Rasht: Guilan; 2011. (In Persion).
- Heydari F. "Identification, Prioritization and Weighting of Indicators of Selection and Evaluation of Heads of Sports Departments of Mazandaran Province[Msc]". Babolsar: Mazandaran; 2013. (In Persion).
10.Sajjadinejad SA, Soleimani-damaneh j. "Identifying and prioritizing the performance evaluation indices of Iranian directorates of sports and youth from the experts’ viewpoints using the AHP model". Sport management and development. 2017;6(1):53-65. (In Persion).
- Mirfakhredini h, peymanfar mh, khatibi oghada a, alimohammadi h. "Performance Assessment of Sports Organization with BSC – Topsis Integrated Model". Journal of Sport Management. 2013;5(16):77-96. (In Persion).
- Mohammadi L, Honari H, Afshari M. "Performance Evaluation of Sport Federation Applying European Foundation for Quality Management Excellence Index: Case Study (Canoeing federation) ". Sport Management Studies. 2016;8(35):163-82. (In Persion).
- Shafiee S, Kohandel M, Montazerelay M, Radinia G. "Identification, prioritization, and weighting of performance evaluation indexes of sports clubs". Sport Management and Development. 2014;3(1):83-98. (In Persion).
- Memari Z, Hamidi M, Asghari Jafarabadi M. "Exploratory Study of Iranian Elite Sport Coach Evaluation Criteria". Sport Management Studies. 2013;5(20):97-126. (In Persion).
- Nasiri K, Khabiri M, Sajjadi N, Kazem Nezhad A. "The Analysis and Modeling of an Evaluation for Handball National Team Coaches in Iran". Journal of Sport Management. 2009;1(1):19-40. (In Persion).
- Ramezani nezhad R, Sahebkaran Ma, Aghaei khaligh I, Ardmeh M, Akbar M. "Factor analysis of performance evaluation indicators coaches women's volleyball Premier League Iran". Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2014;1(2):11-24. (In Persion).
- Eskandari A. "A review of individual performance and performance evaluation on the performance of football referees in national leagues". Second Conference on Culture and Development Management; Tehran2015. p. 1-9. (In Persion).
- Surani m. "Survey of the Managers Competencies of Sport Clubs in Isfahan Province". Sport Management Studies. 2015;7(32):133-54. (In Persion).
- Kiel GC, Nicholson GJ. "Evaluating boards and directors. Corporate Governance. 2005;13(5):613-31.
- Minichilli A, Gabrielsson J, Huse M. Board Evaluations: making a fit between the purpose and the system". Corporate Governance: An International Review. 2007;15(4):609-22.
- Munyangoga A. " Evaluation of the management of national sports federations in Rwanda". In: submitted in fulfillment of the requirements for the degree magister technologies sae, Technology, department of sport, rehabilitation and dental sciences faculty of science, editor. Tshwane university of technology2009.
- McDonald H, Sherry E. "Evaluating Sport Club Board Performance: A Customer Perspective". Journal of Sport Management. 2010;24(5):524-43.
- Mehrabi G, Namvar M. "The Role of Directors’ Board of Football Clubs from a Governance Perspective". Sport Management Studies. 2019;11(56):121-40. (In Persion).
- Kochi F. " Developing Performance Indicators for Iranian Physical Fitness Exercises". Rasht: Guilan; 2011. (In Persion).
- Seyed Javadin SR, Amir Kabiri Ali Reza. "Comprehensive overview of management and organization theories". Tehran: Look at knowledge; 2005. 1024 p. (In Persion).
- Legziyan M, Alavi SM, Najafi Siyahroodi M. "Effective Board: Principles, Structures and Careers". Mashhad: Astan Qods Razavi; 2011. (In Persion).
- Barclay D, Higgins, C., & Thompson, R. "The partial least square (PLS) approach to casual modeling: Personal computer adoption and use as an illustration". Technology. 1995;2(2):285-309.
- Chelladurai Madela A. "Human Resources Management in Olympic Sports Organizations". Tehran: Samt; 2006.
- Tudway R, Pascal AM. "Corporate governance, shareholder value and societal expectations". The international journal of business in society, . 2006;6(3):305-16.
- Sheikh I, Najafi Siyahroodi M, Alavi SM. "Explain and test the model of development of roles, responsibilities and duties, the board of directors of Iranian organizations". Thirteenth International Management Conference; Tehran2011. (In Persion).
- Kazemi M, Alavi SB, Osanloo B, Najmi M. "A Model for the Evaluation of Subsidiary companies’ Board Task Performance in Control and Service Roles". Iranian journal of management sciences. 2014;9(34):47-80. (In Persion).
- Coles JW, Williams VB, Sen N. "An Examination of The Relationship of Governance Mechanisms to Performance". Journal of Management. 2001;27:23-50.
- Bayle E, Madella A. "Development of a taxonomy of performance for national sport organizations". European Journal of Sport Science. 2002;2(2):1-21.
- Ghalibaf H, Rezaei F. "Evaluating the stability of systematic risk in Tehran stock exchange". Financial Research Journal. 2008;9(2):33-48. (In Persion).
- Nikbakht MR, Seyedi SA, Hashem Al-Husseini R. Investigating the Impact of Board Management Features on Corporate Performance". Quarterly Journal of Accounting Progress. 2009;2(1):251-70. (In Persion).
- Sadeghpour A, Taghavi Gilani M, Panah Pooyan S. "Evaluation of board of directors of new agents and standards". Tadbir 2007;3:135-68. (In Persion).