1. Jasbi A. Fundamentals of Management. Tehran: Islamic Azad University Press, (2006). (In Persion)
2. Kim S. Research paradigms in organizational learning and performance: Competing modes of inquiry. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal. 2003;21(1):9.
3. Sajadi N. Management of sports organizations. Tehran: Samat Publications; (2001). (In Persion)
4. Gunasekaran A. Agile manufacturing: enablers and an implementation framework. international journal of production research. 1998;36(5):1223-47.
5. Hopp WJ, Oyen MP. Agile workforce evaluation: a framework for cross-training and coordination. Iie Transactions. 2004;36(10):919-40.
6. Amini F. Ebrahimi M. The role of human resource management in organizational agility. Fifth National Conference on Management Techniques and Sustainable Economics, Shiraz: Pendar Andish Rahpoo Company; (2015). p. 14-5. (In Persion)
7. Nikbakht M. Navanbakhsh M, Jadidi L., and Fakhimi A. Empowering human resources to improve organizational agility. Second National Conference on Industrial Engineering and Systems,; Islamic Azad University, Najafabad Branch. (2013). p. 1-8. (In Persion)
8. Dyer L, Shafer RA. Dynamic organizations: Achieving marketplace and organizational agility with people. 2003.
9. Abdollahi B. Psychological Empowerment of Human Resources: Perspectives and Dimensions. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Management; Tehran: Aria Industrial Research Group (2005). (In Persion)
10. Lawler III EE. Total quality management and employee involvement: are they compatible? Academy of Management Perspectives. 1994;8(1):68-76.
11. Thomas KW, Velthouse BA. Cognitive elements of empowerment: An “interpretive” model of intrinsic task motivation. Academy of management review. 1990;15(4):666-81.
12. Hamidi N. Hasanpor A, Kiai M., and Mousavi SH. The role of human resource management in organizational agility Journal of Industrial Management of faculty of Humanities at Islamic Azad University, Sanandaj Branch. (2009);4 (8):127-11. (In Persion)
13. Aziziasl Sh. Marzoghi R, and Jahani J. Investigating the Relationship between Psychological Empowerment of Human Resources and Organizational Agility from the Perspective of Shiraz University Staff. . Shiraz Shiraz University; (2014). (In Persion)
14. Mirheidari A. Salahshoribehzadi H, and Akhtar S. Investigating the effect of employee empowerment on organizational agility. The first scientific-research conference on management and planning sciences, education and standardization Tehran: Association for the Development and Promotion of Fundamental Science and Technology; (2105). p. 1-10. (In Persion)
15. Horabadi Farahani A, Salimi F. The Study of the Relationship between Employees’ Empowerment and Organizational Agility: A Case Study in Azarab Industrial Company. European Online Journal of Natural and Social Sciences: Proceedings. 2015;4(1 (s)):pp. 1067-75.
16. Estanesti S. The Survey of the Relationship between Employee's Empowerment with Organizations Agility. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 2015;5(8):79-89.
17. Ongori H. A review of the literature on employee turnover. 2007.
18. Petter J, Byrnes P, Choi D-L, Fegan F, Miller R. Dimensions and patterns in employee empowerment: Assessing what matters to street-level bureaucrats. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory. 2002;12(3):377-400.