1. Ranjbaryan , B. & Mohammadzadeh , A. (2018). The effect of brand extension on new products in the food industry of Tehran. Agricultural Economics and Development , 14 (53). 91- 106.
2. Yoo, B., Donthu, N., and Lee, S. (2000). An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. V.28, N.2.195-211.
3. Ghazanfari , A. Brand , Sustainability in the world economy. Sina Hamd Aria Company Publication , 9. 1-4.
4. Ko , E., Taylor, C., Sung, H., Lee, J., Wagner, U., Navarro, D., Wang, F. (2012). Globalmarketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry. Journal of Business Research. 65. 109-117.
5. Mamangkey, C. M., Lapian, J. S. L., & Tumbuan, W. J. A. (2018). The influence of brand personality on consumer purchase intention of nike sportswear products in manado. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 6(1). 83-97.
6. Azadi,R. Yousefi,B.Eide,H (2017). Evaluating brand equity and its effective factors in the sportswear industry (comparison of authentic Iranian and foreign sports brands). Sports management, 9(3). 515- 529.
7. Vazifeh Dust, H. Saad Nia,H. Kashani, S.(2010). The study of the effect of commercial development strategy on the mental status of service companies (A Case Study of the Bank and its Subsidiary Companies and the Pasargad Trade Show in Tehran). Journal of Management.6(16).47- 58.
8. Kim ck, L, A. S. M, 2001. Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands business research, volume 52. 211-22.
9. Xie, Y, H.(2008). consumer innovativeness and consumer acceptance of brand extensions. Product &brand management. 235-243.
10. Stilling Blichfeldt, B (2005). On the development of brand and line extensions. TheJournal of Brand Management, 12 (3). 177-190.
11. Keller, K. L. (2013). Strategic brand management: Building, measuring and managing brand equity. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall. 276-291.
12. Rafiei, Sahar. Haghighi nasab, Manijeh. Yazdani, Hamid Reza (2012). The effect of marketing mixes and corporate image on brand equity in the software industry of information technology. Journal of Research in New Marketing Research. Second year, number four, sequential number (7). 195-182.
13. ShadiWand, Azam. Azmshah, Tahereh. Mehdi Pour, Abdul Rahman (2015). Determining the factors affecting the value of domestic sports brands through structural equation modeling. Sports Management Journal. 8(3). 359- 373.
14. Adibbour, M. Ferdowsi,S. Moshabaki,A (2018). Factors Affecting the Attitude towards Branding and Its Impact on Mother's Brand From the Perspective of Shirin Aal Sales Customers. New marketing research,8(1). 21-34.
15. Ahmadi, Yaser. Mirazazadeh, Zahra Sadat. Azim Zadah, Seyed morteza (2018). Consumer behavior analysis of clothing brands. Quarterly Management and Exercise Development.7(3). 87- 98.
16. Naderi Nasab, M.(2017). Analysis of Competitive Situation of Women's Clothing Garments Production in Iran Using Porter's Competitive Model. Sports and Youth Strategic Studies.16(37). 179-194.
17. Askaryan, F. Asgharpour,H. Sorlab,R.(2016). A Comparative Study of the Comparative Advantage of Iranian Exports of Sporting Goods. Sport Management Studies,8(35). 68-72.
18. Mohammadi,S. Norahi,T. Sharifian,A. Presentation of Structural Equation Modeling Factors Influencing the Development of Internet Shopping for Sporting Goods. Applied Research in Sport Management,4(4). 43-54.
19. Kazemi,M.R. Khansari,N. Hosseinpur,D (2015). Success factors of the new product development in the clothing industry (sports). Sport Management Studies 7(34). 17-36.
20. Abdavi, Fatemeh, and Zahra Shiralizadeh (2015). The Effect of Brand Extension Strategy on Its Image & 58; The Case of Majid Brand. Annals of Applied Sport Science 3(4). 39-48.
22. Teng, P. K., & Heng, B. L. J. (2018). Examining antecedents of generation y brand loyalty of sportswear in shanghai, china. International Journal, 3(10). 67-74.
23. Sharma, R. (2017). Understanding the Role of Store Image in Influencing Customer-based Brand Equity and Its Dimensions in Indian Sportswear Industry. Management and Labour Studies, 42(3).167-189.
24. Nam, C. Dong, H. & Lee, Y. A. (2017). Factors influencing consumers’ purchase intention of green sportswear. Fashion and Textiles, 4(1), 214- 241.
25. Hu, Chuming (2015). Improving Competitive Advantage of Chinese Sports Brand through Brand Management. Modern Economy, 6(04), 473- 496.