Document Type : Research Paper
MSc of Sport Management, Islamic Azad University, Bandar Abbas Branch, Bandar Abbas, Iran
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Sistan and Baluchestan University, Zahedan, Iran
Assistant Professor of Sport Management, Farabi Campus, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
The aim of this study was to design and codify development strategy of local-traditional sports in Kerman province. The research method was descriptive and case study. The statistical population consisted of experts in interview and identification of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats parts and all athletes, experts, referees, coaches, managers and experts in local-traditional sports in Kerman province in the distribution of questionnaires part (N=1600). As the population size was determined, the statistical sample was 210 subjects by Krejcie and Morgan Table and 193 standard questionnaires were collected. To analyze the data, descriptive and inferential statistics and SWOT analysis were used. The final score of internal factors evaluation matrix (2.807) and external factors evaluation matrix (2.429) showed that strategic position of local-traditional sports in Kerman province was located in the conservative region (WO).
- Mozafari. S. A. A. (2009). Design and development of a comprehensive system of national championship sports. Research Project, Physical Education and Sport Sciences Institute, Tehran. P: 34. (in Persian)
- Badriazin. Y., Goodarzi. M., khabiri. M., Asadi. H. (2007). The study of gymnastics status in Iran and collection approach of development human resources. Sport management journal. 32. 97-116 (in Persian)
- Mahyar. A. (2006). Local Sports. Art and people. 17(193), 66-69. (in Persian)
- Dworetzky, L. (2010). "The influence of a pre-school program on the acquisition of social and Communication skills". MA University of South Africa.
- Thongutum, K. & Chantachon, S. (2009). "The Co-Operationm, Conservation and Development of Indigenous Sports and Games for Strengthening Community’s Health in Bangkok Metropolitan." European Journal of Social Sciences, 10(3).pp: 396- 402.
- Kashef. M. (1999). Research on native and local games of West Azarbaijan. Journal of sport management, 1(3). 53-66. (in Persian)
- Goodarzi. M., Nasirzadeh, A., Frahani. A., Vatandost. M. (2009). The Design and Codification of Development Strategy of Sport for All in Kerman Province. Journal of sport management, 5(2), 149-172. (in Persian)
- Blair, H. & Jowell, T (2003)." A sport and lelsure development framework for brent, februrry.Sports and Games for Strengthening Community’s Health in Bangkok Metropolitan." European Journal of Social Sciences, 10(3), pp: 396- 402.
- Khosravizadeh. E. (2008). Study and Design of the Strategic Plan of the National Olympic Committee of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Doctoral dissertation, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. University of Tehran. P: 11. (in Persian)
- Seif. J., Goudarzi. M., Hamidi.M Khatibi. M (2011). The Design and Codification of the Development Strategy of Championship Sports in Kurdistan Province. Journal of sport management, 3(8), 57-73. (in Persian)
- Akbari H, Khalaji H and Shafizadeh M. (2005)." The Effect of Traditional Games in Fundamental Motor Skill Development in 7-9 Year-Old Boys." Harkat. 34(34):35-45. (In Persian)
- Niyazi. M. (2011). Survey the status of native and local games in Golestan province. Master's thesis, Islamic Azad University of Tehran. (in Persian)
- Ahmadigharahchaman. S. (2008). Effects of play on social psychosocial development of primary school students. Research journal. Forth year, No. 8, Educational Publishing. P: 34. (in Persian)
- Eichberg, H. (2005). "Traditional games". University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Sport, Health and Civil Society, Gerlev, pp: 27-29.
- Burnet, C. & W.J. Hollander. (2004). "Indigenous games research report". South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education and Recreation, 26(1): pp: 9-23.
- Akinemi A. (2009). "Traditional Sports & Games in Nigeria". National Institute for Sports, Lagos, Nigeria, pp: 230-236.
- Spivey, L. & Hritz, N. (2013). "A Longitudinal Study of Recreational Sport Participation and Constraints", creational Sports Journal, 37, PP: 14-28.
- Hosseini. G., Hamidi. M., Tojari. F. (2013). The Design of Student Sport Strategy of Islamic Azad University. Journal of sport management, 4(15), 15-33. (in Persian)
- Razavi. S. M. H. Niazi. S. M Boroumand Dolagh. M. R. (2014). Designing and developing a strategy for the development of sport for all using scientific perspective in Mashhad applied research of sport management, 3(9), 49-60. (in Persian)
20.Honarvar. A. (2014). Methods of Revival, Promotion and Development the Native and Local Sports and Games in Iran. Journal of sport management, 6(3), 493-509. (in Persian