Document Type : Research Paper
Associate Professor of Sport Management, Isfahan (Khorasgan) Branch, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran
PhD student in Strategic Management, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran
Sport in the community is the institutional form of the educational process for a healthy and active life. The purpose of this study was to explore the future of health-oriented sport education in Iran and to formulate its scenarios for the next 20 years and present a strategy. In this study, the foresight approach was used with the scriptwriting approach based on the intuitive logic method. First, the specific project boundary, then the main development factors and blind spots were identified with 360 degree feedback. Subsequently, two key uncertainties were formulated as the basis of scenario design. In the next step, a detailed definition of the four possible scenarios was provided. The fifth step was a generic strategy based on the scenarios and the last step involved monitoring and controlling the strategies. The participants of this study included 28 internal and external stakeholders of Iranian health-based sport training that were selected based on purposeful sampling. Data were gathered through interviews and open-ended questionnaires. Based on the findings, the analysis of 26 key factors ultimately led to the production of two key uncertainties: "Creating demand for new technology based sports" and "optimal". Physical Fitness with Institutionalization of Sport ", which became the basis of four main scenarios of health - based sport education in Iran. In general, it should be acknowledged that in order to develop Iran-based sport training, separate policies in different parts of health-based sport training should be formulated on the basis of systematically sustained physical activity.
- Abedini S TS. Socio-cultural factors related to citizens' tendency to public sport in Khalkhal Applied Sociology. 2017;65(1):131-44(In Persian).
- Safari M GM. Identifying and ranking environmental factors affecting the generalization of sports Iranian leisure. Sport Management 2016;8(1):51-68. (In Persian).
- Eslami Marzankalate MM MJ, Khosh Far GH. The Relationship between Social Capital and Women's Participation in Sport Activities (Case Study: Gorgan Women). . Social Capital Management 2014;1(2):139-59. (In Persian).
- Hojaji Poor AR ADH. Analysis of Health-Environment Status of Sporting Places and Its Relationship with Physical Activity Participation of Citizens of Khorasan Provinces. . Sport Management 2017;9(1):71-83. (In Persian).
- McCreary C, Miller-Perrin C, Trammell J. Past Sports Participation, Self-Efficacy, Goal Orientation, and Academic Achievement Among College Students. Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research. 2019;24(3).
- Plevinsky JM, Wojtowicz AA, Poulopoulos N, Schneider KL, Greenley RN. Perceived impairment in sports participation in adolescents with inflammatory bowel diseases: a preliminary examination. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition. 2018;66(1):79-83.
- Luo W, Ai L, Wang B, Wang L, Gan Y, Liu C, et al. Eccentric exercise and dietary restriction inhibits M1 macrophage polarization activated by high-fat diet-induced obesity. Life Sciences. 2020:117246.
- Shajie R MRM. A Comparative Study of the Status of Public Health Exercise in Iran and Selected Countries. . The National Conference of Physical Education Nutrition and Sports Medicine 2019; ; Mashhad, University of Medical Sciences.
: (In Persian). 2019. p. 110.
- Gard M, Dionigi RA, Dionigi C. From a lucky few to the reluctant many: Interrogating the politics of sport for all. Sport and physical activity across the lifespan: Springer; 2018. p. 67-89.
- Cho M. Toward “Sport for all”: Jang Gwon and Sport Promotion by the Korean YMCA in the Japanese Occupation Era. Sport History Review. 2017;48(1):91-105.
- Gardner W, Lidz CW. Research sponsorship, financial relationships, and the process of research in pharmaceutical clinical trials. Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics. 2006;1(2):11-8.
- Iran SCo. Standard definitions and concepts of the Ministry of Sport and Youth. Plan and Budget Organization Iran Statistics Center, : 2017.
- Amorós-Aguilar L, Portell-Cortés I, Costa-Miserachs D, Torras-Garcia M, Riubugent È, Almolda B, et al. The benefits of voluntary physical exercise after traumatic brain injury on rat's object recognition memory: A comparison of different temporal schedules. Experimental Neurology. 2020:113178.
- Mottaghi shahri MH GF, Homari H, Shahllae J. Designing the mental health pattern of athletes participating in educational sport. . Research on Educational Sport. 2019;7(16):17-38. (In Persian).
- afaei Moghaddam A FF, Razavi MH, Afshari M. V Serveing the Development Causes of Sport for All Based on Grounded Theory. . Sport Management Studies. 2018;1(52):43-72. (In Persian).
- Farahani A KVZ. Comparison of quality of life for women participating in and not participating in all sports. . Journal of Organizational Behavioral Management in Sport Studies. 2014;1(1):11-20. (In Persian).
- Nadri A SNA, Amirtash AM. . Determinants of the Implementation of Physical Activities among Elderly in Tehran City, Iran. Jurnal Quality Resarch Health Science. 2018;7(2): 130-43. (In Persian).
- Vella SA, Liddle SK, Vierimaa M, Evans MB. Group dynamics and mental health in organized youth sports. The Power of Groups in Youth Sport: Elsevier; 2020. p. 277-301.
- Wang L, Fang H, Xia Q, Liu X, Chen Y, Zhou P, et al. Health literacy and exercise-focused interventions on clinical measurements in Chinese diabetes patients: A cluster randomized controlled trial. EClinicalMedicine. 2019:100211.
- Eraghi M kM. Challenges facing the development of all sport in Iran and its strategies. . Sport Management. 2014;6(4):643-55. (In Persian).
- Z. S. The Relationship between Sport and Mental Health of Working Cultural Women. . Educational Psychology. 2014;33(9):113-28. (In Persian).
- Banar N DS, Khan Mohammadi,MA. Analyzing the Developmental Aspects of Sports Participation in Gilan Province: Services, Strata, Factors, Custodians, Needs, Challenges and Solutions. . Sport Management Studies. 2018;10(48):37-66. (In Persian).
- F. M. Bourdieu's perspective on the field of education: Beyond the perspectives of conflict and functionalism. . Research Principles of Education 2019;9(1):5-25. (In Persian).
- ir Ahmadi Kh KA, Abol Ghasremi M, Daruosh M. . MProfessional Learning Communities: The PLC is a critical strategy for improving teacher self-efficacy. T. eaching and learning research 2019;16(1):1-14. (In Persian).
- Hjort M, Martin WM, Troelsen J. Planning of sport and recreational facilities informed by interdisciplinary knowledge. Archnet-IJAR: International Journal of Architectural Research. 2019.
- Vaghar MS RNR, Mallaei M, Zaki Zadeh SB. The Investigation of Badminton Development Situation in Iran. . Sport Management Studies 2019;11(55):93-116. (In Persian).
- Abbasi Bakhtiari R. Farahani A KL. Develop a strategic plan with the sport and the championship Islamic Azad University SWOT-ANP. . Applied Research of Sport Management. 2019;8(1):139-53. (In Persian).
- Gong Z, Wang H, Guo W, Gong Z, Wei G. Measuring trust in social networks based on linear uncertainty theory. Information Sciences. 2020;508:154-72.
- Oliver JJ, Parrett E. Managing future uncertainty: Reevaluating the role of scenario planning. Business Horizons. 2018;61(2):339-52.
- David F, Efstathios T. Opening the ‘black box’of scenario planning through realist synthesis. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 2020;151:119801.