1.A. B. Evans et al., "Sport in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic: towards an agenda for research in the sociology of sport," ed: Taylor & Francis, 2020.
2.R. H. Mann, B. C. Clift, J. Boykoff, and S. Bekker, "Athletes as community; athletes in community: covid-19, sporting mega-events and athlete health protection," ed: BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine, 2020.
3.K. Taku and H. Arai, "Impact of COVID-19 on athletes and coaches, and their values in Japan: repercussions of postponing the Tokyo 2020 olympic and paralympic games," Journal of loss and trauma, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 623-630, 2020.
4.N. Fernandes, "Economic effects of coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) on the world economy," Available at SSRN 3557504, 2020.
5.G. Fiorilli et al., "A national COVID-19 quarantine survey and its impact on the Italian sports community: Implications and recommendations," Plos one, vol. 16, no. 3, p. e0248345, 2021.
6.C. P. Kirk and L. S. Rifkin, "I'll trade you diamonds for toilet paper: Consumer reacting, coping and adapting behaviors in the COVID-19 pandemic," Journal of Business Research, vol. 117, pp. 124-131, 2020.
7.C. Ansell and A. Boin, "Taming deep uncertainty: The potential of pragmatist principles for understanding and improving strategic crisis management," Administration & Society, vol. 51, no. 7, pp. 1079-1112, 2019.
8.K. E. Weick and K. M. Sutcliffe, Managing the unexpected: Resilient performance in an age of uncertainty. John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
9.H. He and L. Harris, "The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on corporate social responsibility and marketing philosophy," Journal of Business Research, vol. 116, pp. 176-182, 2020.
10.V. Ratten, "Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and sport entrepreneurship," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 2020.
11.S. Elliott, M. Drummond, I. Prichard, R. Eime, C. Drummond, and R. Mason, "Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on youth sport in Australia and consequences for future participation and retention," BMC public health, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 1-16, 2021.
- Drewes, F. Daumann, and F. Follert, "Exploring the sports economic impact of COVID-19 on professional soccer," Soccer & Society, vol. 22, no. 1-2, pp. 125-137, 2021.
13.P. Rishe, "Analysis: Sports vanishing to cost at least $12B," ESPN.com. 2020-05-01, (2020).
14.S. Value., " COVID-19 Economic Impact on Sports Industry " (2020).
- A. Rizvandi, M. S. Afroozeh, and M. Jalilvand, "Examining the Challenges of Sport Business in COVID-19 Virus Period and Outlining Solutions," Sport Management Studies, vol. 12, no. 61, pp. 265-288, 2020.
16.K. Alavi, Zabihi, Alavi,, " Covid 19 and Sports Tourism: Identifying Outcomes and Providing Solutions. ," Tourism Management Studies vol. 19, pp. 1-32, (1399).
- R. Doern, "Entrepreneurship and crisis management: The experiences of small businesses during the London 2011 riots," International Small Business Journal, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 276-302, 2016.
- Y. Liu, V. Shankar, and W. Yun, "Crisis management strategies and the long-term effects of product recalls on firm value," Journal of Marketing, vol. 81, no. 5, pp. 30-48, 2017.
- M. Nicola et al., "The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus and COVID-19 pandemic: a review," International journal of surgery, 2020.
20.D. Parnell, P. Widdop, A. Bond, and R. Wilson, "COVID-19, networks and sport," Managing Sport and Leisure, pp. 1-7, 2020.
- G. Toresdahl and I. M. Asif, "Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): considerations for the competitive athlete," ed: SAGE Publications Sage CA: Los Angeles, CA, 2020.
- Mehrneas, "The full text of the parliament report on "The effects of the corona on the country's economy and jobs"," 2020.
23.E. A. Khosravi zadeh E, Bahrami A, Haghdadi A, Nastoohi T. , "Studying the problems of women coaches’: Case study of Arak sport bodies.," Sport Management Studies, vol. 7 (13) pp. 1-12, 2017.
24.IOC., "Levelling the field: a snapshot of how the IOC is advancing gender equality in sport - Olympic News," nternational Olympic Committee, vol. I.2020-04-19., (2018).
- I. Holloway and S. Wheeler, "Focus groups as qualitative research," Qualitative research in Nursing. 2nd ed. Oxford: Blackwell Science, vol. 110, 2002.
- I. newspaper, "Lease contracts were extended in 1400 due to the spread of the corona " (in In Persian ), 2020.
- F. Halabchi, Z. Ahmadinejad, and M. Selk-Ghaffari, "COVID-19 epidemic: exercise or not to exercise; that is the question," Asian J Sports Med, vol. 11, no. 1, p. e102630, 2020.
- R. Denton, ". Covid-19’s impact on the sport sponsorship industry.," The Magazine. Johan Cruyff Institute., (2020).
- N. Banar, Ahmadi, Nasrin, Karimi, Fariba., "Investigating the problems of women's championship sports in Gilan province," (in In Persian ), Human Resource Management in Sport,, vol. 1 (1), , pp. 11-24, 2013.
- B. G. Clarkson, A. Culvin, S. Pope, and K. D. Parry, "Covid-19: Reflections on threat and uncertainty for the future of elite women’s football in England," Managing Sport and Leisure, pp. 1-12, 2020.
- A. Culvin, "Football as work: The new realities of professional women footballers in England," University of Central Lancashire, 2019.
- K. L. Hartman, "The Elephant in the Room: How COVID-19’s Financial Impact Further Threatens Title IX Compliance," International Journal of Sport Communication, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 399-407, 2020.
- C. Streeter, "COVID-19: Social Isolation and Optimism in Sport. ," The Sport Journal.Academy, , p. online, 2020.