Document Type : Research Paper
PhD student of sport management, Faculty of physical education and sport sciences, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran
Assistant professor, Faculty of physical education and sport sciences, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran
The purpose of this study was to design a quality management model for the physical education and sports system in schools. The present research is applied in terms of descriptive-correlational nature. The statistical population of the study as all professors of sport management, deputies and experts of the Ministry of Education and teachers of physical education and sport that the statistical sample was selected as available. A researcher-made questionnaire was used to collect data and the face validity of the questionnaire was confirmed by experts (14 people). Also, its reliability was calculated using Cronbach's alpha test (0.99) and combined reliability. Structural equation modeling PLS3-SPSS24 software has been used to analyze the data and evaluate the model fit. The results showed that quality planning of education has a significant effect on the process of educational program (62/31) but does not directly affect its results (1/20). Also, the process variable has a significant direct effect on the results of the training program (11/05). The results of the mediator hypothesis also indicated that educational quality planning has a significant effect on its results through the mediator of processes (11/13). Therefore, in order to improve the quality assurance of physical education and sports education, all these processes should be considered as an integrated and relevant system in order to achieve desirable results in this field.
- Kamali Khalkhali, M. "Investigating the Tasks of Managers in the School Management Process". Management Quarterly, 22. 2000 (in Persian).
- Document on the Fundamental Transformation of Education. Secretariat of the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution of the Ministry of Education. 2011 (in Persian).
- Tootani, H. Process Oriented Management in School. Tehran, Tazkieh. 2003 (in Persian).
- National Document on the Development of the School Sport Federation in the Fifth Development Plan of the Country. Deputy of Physical Education of the Ministry of Education. 2010 (in Persian)
- Ingvarson, L., & Rowley, G. "Quality Assurance in Teacher Education and Outcomes: A Study of 17 Countries. Educational Researcher". 2017 46(4), 177–193.
- Ingvarson, Lawrence., Tatto, M. T., Peck, R., Schwille, J., Rowley, G., & Senk, S. L. "An Analysis of Teacher Education Context, Structure, and Quality-Assurance Arrangements in TEDS-M Countries. TEDS An Analysis of Teacher Education Context, Structure, and Quality-Assurance Arrangements in TEDS-M Countries", 2013, 211–226. International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA). Retrieved from https://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED545244
- A., Moein Fard. M., Poursoltani. H., Moshref Javadi. B., & Esmaeili. M. "Describing the Status of Physical Education and Exercise Courses in the First Three Stages of Primary Schools for Teachers and Principals". 2010 7(14), 119-139 (in Persian)
- Zakaiy M., Abed Nazari, H., Bekhradi, M. "Comprehensive Training of Physical Education Teachers Across the Country, Physical Education Teaching Guide (Elementary)", Education, First Edition. 2003 (in Persian)
- Taslimi, Zahra, Babavi, Hossein. "Establishing a Coordinated and Centralized Evaluation of Physical Education in Schools": A Qualitative Study. Research in Educational Sports, 2018, 6 (14), 45-66. doi: 10.22089 / res.2017.4239.1306 (in Persian)
- Naderi, Somayeh, Bahrami, Shahab, Esmaili, Mohsen. "Presenting a model of ways to improve the effectiveness of sports teaching methods in primary schools in Iran with a grand theory approach. Research in Educational Sports" 2019 doi: 10.22089 / res.2019.7775.1723 (in Persian)
- Ghanbari, Hadi, Shetab Bushehri, Nahid, Shafi Nia, Parvaneh, Mehr Alizadeh, Yadollah. "The pathology of physical education and school sports using a three-pronged model". Research in Educational Sports, 2018, 6 (15), 139-160. doi: 10.22089 / res.2017.4786.1359 (in Persian)
- Zolghadri, Parvin, Kian, Marjan, Ali Asgari, Majid, Elahi, Alireza. "Pathology of implementation of physical education and health curriculum in the first year of high school based on the Acker model". Research in Educational Sports, 2019, 7 (17), 229-252. doi: 10.22089 / res.2019.5941.1475. (in Persian).
- Mir Hosseini, Farnaz Sadat, Aghaei, Najaf, Saffari, Marjan. "Designing a professional qualification model for Iranian physical education teachers". Research in Educational Sports, 2019, 7 (17), 17-34. doi: 10.22089 / res.2019.5964.1480 (in Persian)
- Polk, J. A. "Traits of effective teachers". Arts Education Policy Review, 2006, 107(4), 23-29.
- Lui, S., & Meng, L. "Perceptions of teachers, students and parents of the characteristics of good teachers: A cross-cultural comparison of china and the United States". Educational, Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability, 2009, 21. 313-328.
- Wan, N., Howard, N., & Alan, W. "School experience influences on preservice teachers evolving beliefs about effective teaching". Teaching and teacher Education, 2010, 26, 278-289.
- Simerjit, S., Dinker, R. P., Nirmal, K. S., Avneet, K., Htoo Htoo K. S., & Ankur, B. "Qualities of an effective teacher: What do medical teachers think? Singh et al". BMC Medical Education. 2013, 13(128), 2-7.
- Hosseini, M., Farahani, A., Ghareh, M. "The pattern of quality assurance of physical science in distance learning system". Research of Sport Management. 2013, 2(2), 119-135. (in Persian)
- Michael, W., & Chapman. "Trust in teacher". A motivating element to lerning. CAAP, 2008, 1524-6345.
- Hou, L. "Research on the developmental physical education model integrated knowledge, belief and practice". In ITME 2011 - Proceedings: 2011 IEEE International Symposium on IT in Medicine and Education, 2011, 1, 160–164.
- Kamil Abidalhussain, A. Saidon, B. Lian, Y. Bahaman. B. "Assessment of Implementation Level of the Physical Education Program in Selangor Secondary Schools, Malaysia". Journal of klagenfurt, Austria, 2012, 19(10), 108-124.
- Houston, D., & Paewai, S. "Knowledge, power and meanings shaping quality assurance in higher education: A systemic critique". Quality in Higher Education, 2013, 19(3), 261–282.
- Mojtabazadeh, M., abbaspour, A., maleki, H., farasatkhah, M. "Designing of accreditation model for Iran's higher education system based on of grounded theory". Research on Educational Leadership and Management, 2015, 1(4), 21-53. (in Persian)
- I. "Quality assurance in elementary education". Master Thesis. It is submitted as a prerequisite for the acquisition of graduate diploma of specialty in Business Administration (specialising in Administration of Educational Organizations). 2010.
- Starc, G., & Strel, J. "Influence of the quality implementation of a physical education curriculum on the physical development and physical fitness of children". BMC Public Health, 2012, 12(1), 61.
- Akalu, G. A. "Higher Education in Ethiopia: Expansion, Quality Assurance and Institutional Autonomy". Higher Education Quarterly, 2014, 68(4), 394–415.
- Damian, R. Grifoll, J., & Rigbers, A. "On the role of impact evaluation of quality assurance from the strategic perspective of quality assurance agencies in the European higher education area". Quality in Higher Education, 2015, 21(3), 251–269.
- Wafaa, A., & Ibrahim, A. "Quality Assurance Standards of Lesson Planning, Ordering and Managing Equipment, and Assessing Procedures of Adapted Physical Education in State of Kuwait". International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 2016, 6(1), 1-6.
- Shaikh, S., Zahid, A., & Memon Asif, A. "Adoption and impact of quality assurance processes in higher education indtitutions of jashoro education city". Biannual Research Journal Grassroots, 2017, 220-235.
- Komorowska, H. "Quality Assurance in Teacher Education. Glottodidactica Xliv". 2017. DOI:10.14746،2017.44.1.02
- Naidoo, Vannie. "Quality Management Implementation in Higher Education: Practices, Models, and Case Studies". Quality management implemention in Higher Education, 2020, 3(1), 1-15.
- Asiyai, R. I. "Best practices for quality assurance in higher education: implications for educational administration". International Journal of Leadership in Education, 2020, 1–12.
- Scott I, Abdou N, Parker M. Teacher Empowerment, School Leadership, and Student Performance in North Carolina's Charter Schools. 2019.
- Yaro, I., Arshad. R., & Salleh, D. "Stakeholder perceptions of secondary education quality in Sokoto State, Nigeria". Quality Assurance in Education. 2017, 25(2), 248-267
- Mohammadi, Reza. "Practical Guide of Internal Evaluation in Higher Education: National and International Experiences". Tehran: Sazman Sanjesh Publication. 2008 (in Persian).
- Jena L.K, Pradhan S. Joy at wark: Lnitial Measurement and Validation in Indian context, The Psychologist Manager Journal, American Psychological Association (APA), 2017, 20, 106-122.
- Parsa, A. "Review Teachers' attitudes and behavioral tendencies in the development of new curriculum". Journal of Curriculum Studies, 2007, 1(4): 103-138. (in Persian)
- Yarmohammadian, Mohammad Hussain. "Principles of Curriculum Development". Tehran, Memorial Institute Press Book. 2002 (in Persian).
- Komorowska, H. "Quality Assurance in Teacher Education". Glottodidactica Xliv. 2017. DOI:10.14746،2017.44.1.02