Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor, Department of Sport Management, Faculty of Sport Sciences, Shahid Rajaei Teacher Training University, Tehran, Iran
The main objective of this study was to Strategies and outcomes e-commerce in sport Industry. Qualitative study using in-depth interviews with experts in the subject were used to achieve the stated purpose and with the expertise of subject. In this regard, the relevant research in the following areas were identified, including: Officials Marketing Committee, sports federations and sports clubs, Sports Marketing Committee of the Ministry of Sport and Youth, Experts in the field of e-commerce and faculty members. Interviews conducted purposefully and continued to snowball technique and finally 12 people were interviewed. Finally, the data obtained from interviews given by Ground theory and through three stages open, axial and selective coding were analyzed. The open coding results in identification sign and further analysis result of open coding at the Strategies have been identified in 4 areas so that cover internal and external challenges of e-commerce in the sports industry of the country. These areas were included: Management, Legal – Civil, Technical and cultural-social. Finally, Outcomes that were largely consistent, include the identification of strategies like: Economic Development, Legal, structural and cultural.
- Adib Hajbagheri, M. (2006). Grounded theory methodology: the way of theorizing in the humanities and health. Tehran, Iran: Boshra Publication. (In Persian)
- Askarian,F., Lotfi, Kh., Lotfi Yamchi, S. (2016). Investigation of technical and non-technical issues of e-commerce of sports goods (Case study: East Azarbaijan province). Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 12(24), 95-106. (In Persian)
- Bagheri Kani, M. H., & Azar, A. (2005). New approach to internet marketing mix. Management research in Iran, 9(2), 1-27. (In Persian)
- Bazargan, Abbas. "An introduction to qualitative and mixed methods research." (2010). (In Persian)
- Bickel, A. (2012). Trends in online sport marketing (doctoral dissertation, california polytechnic state university, san luis obispo). 87-92.
- Bireline, G. M. (2014). Social media in sports: A phenomenological study of athletes and online communication. Liberty University. PP 113-128.
- Danaee-fard, H., & Mozaffari, Z. (2009). Improving the Reliability and Validity in management qualitative Research: Abating the audit strategy research. Journal of Management researches, 1, 131-62. (In Persian)
- Gounaris Spiros, Sergios Dimitriadis and Vlasis Stathakopoulos (2010), “An examination of the effects of service quality and satisfaction on customers’ behavioral intentions in e-shopping, Journal of Services Marketing, 24/2 (2010) 142–156.
- Green, M. R. (2016). The impact of social networks in the development of a personal sports brand. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal, 6(3).PP 274 – 294.
- Hooman, H. A. (2010). A practical guide to qualitative research. Samt Publication,. P 18-20. (In Persian)
- Hur, Y. & KO, Y. J., & Claussen, C. L. (2011). Acceptance of sports websites : a conceptual model. International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship. (April), 209-225.
- Li,M. Hofcare,S.& Mahony,D. (2001). Economics of sport. Morgantown, WV: Fitness Information Technology. PP 81-83.
- Manian, A., ronaghi, M. (2015). A Comprehensive Framework for E-marketing Implementation by Meta-Synthesis Method. Journal of Business Management, 7(4), 901-920. (In Persian)
- Mirfakhradini, S., hatami nasab, S., taleeifar, R. (2010). Description of Electronic Customer Relationship Management Situation. Journal of Business Administration Researches, 1(2), 48-77. (In Persian)
- Quaddus, M. and Achjari, D. (2005). A model for electronic commerce success. Telecommunication Policy. Vol. 29. pp. 127-152.
- Rahimizadeh M, Sajadi S N, Goodarzi M, Jalali Farahani M. A 3-Dimensional Model of E-Commerce Development Challenges in the Sport Industry in Iran. 3. 2018; 6 (20):9-20 (In Persian)
- Rahimizadeh, M., Sajjadi, S., Goodarzi, M. (2016). A Comparison of Online Marketing, Media Contents and Interaction with Fans through Official Websites of Football Clubs in Iran, Asia and Europe. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations, 8(2), 109-121. (In Persian)
- Rojuee, M., Ezzatzadeh, M., Saeedi, S. (2015). Analyzing Factors Affecting on Internet Marketing Success in Selling E-books. Journal of Academic librarianship and Information Research, 49(2), 255-275. (In Persian)
- Roşca, V. (2014), “Web interfaces for e‐CRM in sports: Evidence from Romanian Football”, Management & Marketing. Challenges for the Knowledge Society, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 27‐
- Scholl, H. J., & Carlson, T. S. (n.d.). Professional sports teams on the Web: a comparative study employing the information management perspective. European Sport Management Quarterly. (September 2012), 37-41.
- Stats, I. W. (2014). Internet usage statistics: World internet users and population stats. Available at. http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm.
- Strauss, A. Corbin, J (2010). "Principles of Qualitative Research Methodology: Basic Theory; Procedures and Methods". Translated by Buick Mohammadi; Publications of the Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies. P.101. (In Persian)
- Turban, E. and Maclean, E. and Wetherbe, J. (2002). Information technology for management. 3th Edition. Juhn Wiley & Sons, New Jersey.
- Yazdanpanah, A. A. (2005). E-business. Concepts and theories. Shahid Beheshti Publications. P12. (In Persian)
- Yoo, Jinhee (2014). "Examination of a Model for Online Purchase of Sport Products". Dissertation of the degree of doctor of philosophy in university of Minnesota. 132-138.
- Yousefi B, Taheri HR, Shojaei V. Investigation of Sport Marketing Through Internet, With Emphasizing On 4ps. Research on Sport Sciences. 2007;5(15):81-95 (In Persian)