Document Type : Research Paper
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Javanrood Management and Accounting, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran
Masters student of Enterprise Organizational Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran
Considering the importance of job creation in Kermanshah province and also because of its very good capacities and capabilities in the field of sport, it can be further developed by providing an appropriate context in this field, apart from providing citizens with health and related businesses as well as employment. Hence, in the present study, due to the importance of the subject, factors affecting the creation of sport entrepreneurship ecosystem in Kermanshah province were analyzed. This research was applied in terms of type of purpose and by nature in the descriptive-analytical research group using a heuristic mixed approach. The statistical population of the present study included all specialists in the field of entrepreneurship and sports in Kermanshah province. In the qualitative part, purposeful sampling and snowballing were used. After15 interviews with experts, theoretical saturation was achieved and for the quantitative section, 8 members of the same sample of the qualitative section were given a paired comparisons questionnaire to determine the significance of each of the identified factors. According to the findings of the study, the 9 main factors that have significant roles in creating and strengthening the sport entrepreneurship ecosystem in the province are as follows: The government and its policies, economic and financial factors, cultural and social factors, physical and technological infrastructure, laws and regulations, markets and conditions, university and industry and their interactions, management and human resources, natural-tourist attractions of sport.
- Siliti D & Chadwick S. »Sports Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice«. Translated by Habib Honari & Mahmoud Goodarzi. Tehran: Hatami Publications. 2014. [In Persian]
- Hemme, F., Morais, D. G., Bowers, M. T., & Todd, J. S. (2016). »Extending sport-based entrepreneurship theory through phenomenological inquiry«. journal of Sport Management Review, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.smr.2016.07.005.
- Force NNJT. »Standards for curriculum and voluntary accreditation of sport management education programs«. Sport management,1993; 7:159-170.
- Hayduk T& Walker, M. »Mapping the strategic factor market for sport entrepreneurship«. Journal of International Entrepreneurship and Management, 2018; 14(3): 705-724.
- Senne J. »Examination of Sports Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Strategy«. International Journal of Sports and Physical Education (IJSPE), 2016; 2(1): 27-34.
- Nova J. »Developing the entrepreneurial competencies of sport management students«. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2015; 174: 3916-3924.
- Karshenas A & Garoosi Mokhtarzadeh N. »Iranian Startup Ecosystem and Investigating Interaction Among its Key Actor«. Journal of Roshd-E-Fanavari, 2019; 15(57) 1-13. [In Persian]
- Ministry of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare. »Monitoring and improving the Iranian entrepreneurship system (First Report: Understanding the status quo Comparative comparisons with MENA countries)«. Deputy for Development, Entrepreneurship and Employment, 2016. [In Persian]
- Davari A, Sefidbari L & Baghersad V. »The factors of entrepreneurial ecosystem in Iran Based on Isenberg’s Model«. Journal of Entrepreneurship Development, 2017; 10(1): 101-120. [In Persian]
- Stam, E. and Spigel, B. (2016), Entrepreneurial Ecosystems. U.S.E Discussion Paper Series nr:16-13.
- Stam E& Van de Ven A. (2018), »Entrepreneurial Ecosystems: A Systems Perspective. U.S.E«. Research Institute Working Paper Series nr: 18-06.
- Surie, G. »Creating the innovation ecosystem for renewable energy via social entrepreneurship: Insights from India«. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 2017; 121: 184-195.
- Al-Sabab HA. »Sports Entrepreneurship and Innovation«. Master’s thesis. City University, London. 2018.
- Farahmandmehr A, Sharififar F & Nick Bakhsh R. »Designing and explaining the framework of entrepreneurial ecosystem in sports«. Quarterly Journal of Sports Management and Development, 2019. 8(1): 63-84. [In Persian]
- Zare N. »Investigating the barriers to entrepreneurship in the country’s sports«. Master’s thesis. Tehran University. 2008. [In Persian]
- Mondalizadeh Z, Ehsani M, Koozehchian H & Honari H. »Identify sustainable entrepreneurship indicators in sports«. New approaches in sports management, 2014. 2(4): 21-35. [In Persian]
- Mondalizadeh Z, Ehsani M & Honari H. »Designing a Sustainable Entrepreneurship Model in Sport Using The Data-driven theory«. Journal of Sport Management, 2016; 8(5): 709-725. [In Persian]
- Razavi Mahmoud Abadi M, Ghahraman Tabrizi K & Zarei Mahmoud Abadi M. »Identification and ranking of factors affecting entrepreneurship in sports with a coherent approach to multi-criteria analysis and cupland «Journal of Sports Management and Motor Behavior, 2016. 12(23): 113-130. [In Persian]
- Rabiee Kh. »Environmental analysis of factors affecting the development of sports entrepreneurship in Hamadan province«. Master’s thesis. Al-Zahra University. 2016. [In Persian]
- Karlis, G. »The Future of Leisure, Recreation, and Sport in Canada: A SWOT for Small Sized Enterprises«. The Sport Journal, 2006. 9(2): 7-15.
- Salome LR, Bottenburg MV & Heuvel MVd. »We are as green as possible: environmental responsibility in commercial artificial setting for lifestyle sports«. Leisure Studies, 2013; 32(2), 173-190.
- Mason, C., & Brown, R. »Entrepreneurial ecosystem and growt oriented entrepreneurship«. 2014 Final Report to OECD, Paris, 2014. 30(1): 77-102.
- Lawson L. »Woman working in the Thai coloured gemstone industry: Insights from entrepreneurial ecosystems«. The Extractive Industries and Society, 2019;6(4): 1066-1074.
- Audretsch, D. and Max, K. »Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance«, Regional Studies, 2004. 38(8), 949-959.
- Azadi R, Yousefi B & Eydi H. »Evaluation of brand equity and its influencing factors in the sports apparel industry (Comparison of authentic Iranian and foreign sports brands)«. Journal of Sport Management, 2017; 9(3): 515-529. [In Persian]
- Gonzalez-Serrano MH, Calabuig Moreno F & Crespo Hervas J. »Sport management education through an entrepreneurial perspective: Analysing its impact on Spanish sports Science students«. The International Journal of Management Education, 2018.
- Ratten V & Jones P. »Future research directions for sport education: Toward an entrepreneurial learning aooroach«. Education + Training, 2018; 60(5): 490-499.