Document Type : Research Paper
Ph. D. Student of Sport Management, Teharn North Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Professor Faculty of physical Educationin, Payame Noor University, Tehran, Iran
Assistant Professor of physical education department, Tehran North Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Professor in Sport Management, Islamic Azad University, Science and Reserch Branch, Trhran, Iran
The purpose of this study was to analyze the factors affecting the development of Tehran's sports environment and present appropriate strategies with emphasis on resistance economy. The research method was mixed. Therefore, the qualitative part of the research is based on the grounded theory and the required data is collected through semi-structured interviews with experts by purposeful sampling method. Data were analyzed after the three coding steps according to the proposed model of Strauss and Corbin (1998). Quantitative Survey-Based Survey in a Target Community of 370 managers, club staff, and sports service providers in Tehran who were selected by cluster, stratified and random sampling. The face validity of the questionnaire was evaluated by experts. Its content validity was assessed by factor analysis. The data were analyzed by confirmatory factor analysis and one sample t-test using Amos and spss software. The findings of the study indicate a strong influence on the index of attraction of capital in sport. Therefore, indicators such as empowering specialists, combating corruption in sports, drafting laws, updating and strengthening sports engineering, and government support for the presence of the private sector in the development of sports spaces have been other effective strategies to address the central phenomenon. According to the results, it can be said that the condition of all identified and effective factors in the development of the sports environment is in moderate condition.
- Alidoust Ghahfarokhi, E. Jalali Farahani, M. Goudarzi, M. & Naderan, E. The cultural and social barriers to implement general policies of article 44 in Iran professional sport. Sport Management Studies.2013, 5(20), 109-28... (In Persian).
- Jalali Farahani, M. Management of Sports Facilities, Facilities and Equipment, University of Tehran Publications 2009. (In Persian).
- Ajili, H. Resistance Economics in the System of World Political Economy. Quarterly Journal of Political Science. Ninth year. No. 2013. 24. P 87-105. (In Persian).
- Bahmani, Y. Checking impacts of privatization on measure of official corruption. Master thesis U niversity of Tehran. 2010. (InPersian).
- Eschenfelder, M. J. & Li, M. Economics of sport (2nd Ed). Morgantown, WV: Fitness Technology. 2007.
- Khalili, H. Economic resistance in resistance economics. Journal of Karagah, 2012. 2(20), 24-43. (In Persian).
- Honari, Habib. Shahlaei, Javad. Ahmadi, Alireza. Moradi, Mehdi. The role of optimized sport space localization in fair distribution of sport centers and sport – city. 2011.
- Shahlai Bagheri. Javad. Associate Professor of Sport Management, Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran. Sport Management Studies 1979, pp. 59-78
- Seyf, A. M. Proposed resistance model of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Based on the views of the Supreme Leader). Journal of Afagh and Security. 2011, 5(16), 124-42. (In Persian)
- Khodadad Kashi, F. & Karimnia, EThe effect of economic and social factors on the success of sport in the Olympic games (2012-1996). Journal of Economic Modeling Research, 2016. 7(25), 43-67. (In Persian).
- Malakoutian, M. Sport and Politics. Politics Quarterly: Journal of Faculty of Law and Political Scince, 2009. 39(2), 301-31. (In Persian).
- Ghasemi, Hamid; Parsipour, Solmaz; Sports, First National and International Congress of Sport Management, March 2010; University of Isfahan... (In Persian)
- Morad,S.A. proposet Model of Implementation of Resistive Economy of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Based on the view of the Supreme Leader). The Afagh Security Jornal, Fifth Year, No. 2012. 16, pp. 15-20. In
- Mir Mirzi, Seyyed Hassan, "The Resistance Economy and Its Essentials (with Emphasis on the Supreme Leader's View), Islamic Economics, pp. 2012, 76-49, 47
- Razavi, Seyyed Mohammad Hossein. Analysis of Privatization Policy in Iranian Sport with Emphasis on Championship Sport. PhD Thesis Tarbiat Modarres University. persiaN. 1383.
- Pourkiani, Mohammad, "Assessing the Status of Sporting Facilities in Universities Across the Country", Institute for Physical Education and Sport Sciences. 2000
- Ali. Master of Sport Management, Allameh Tabatabai University, Tehran. Sport Management Studies 1979, pp. 59-78
- Ebrahimi, K. Spatial Analysis of Amol City Sports Areas Using GIS Geographic Information. 2008.
- Seyf, A. M. Rahi Dehghi, M. & Morshedi, B. Resistive economy and banking: Concepts, experiences and indicators. Tehran: Supreme National Defense University Publishers.2015. (In Persian).
- Shabani, A. Study of the policies and strategies of the general sport of the comprehensive system of sports development in the country. (Unpublished master's thesis). Allameh Tabataba’i University, Tehran. 2009. (In Persian)