Document Type : Research Paper
PhD Student in Sports Management, Department of Motor Behavior and Sports Management, Faculty of Sports Sciences, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran
Professor of Sports Management, Department of Motor Behavior and Sports Management, Faculty of Sports Sciences, Urmia University, Urmia, Iran
Assistant Professor of Sports Management, Department of Sports Management, Faculty of Sports and Health Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran
Assistant Professor in Sport Management, University of Maragheh, Maragheh, Iran
The purpose of this study is to investigate the entrepreneurship profile of faculty’s sports of Iran and offering the model of employment and entrepreneurship. The Gabe Standard Questionnaire (2012) with good validity and reliability was used to collect data .Results of the study of 11 components of entrepreneurship (vision, mission and strategy of the faculty, governance, and administration of the faculty, organizational structure and plan, multidisciplinary, transdisciplinary, influence and use of diverse resources, stakeholder management, and community values, graduates, knowledge transfer, The Center for Growth, Financing, College Risks, Internationalization, and Entrepreneurship Education and Training show that the situation of entrepreneurship and employment in sports schools is not at a good level. Students are not educated according to the needs of the physical education labor market. Given that in terms of 11 standard indicators, the employment and entrepreneurship situation in sports schools are low. It is necessary to pay more attention to the components of entrepreneurship in the planning and implementation of educational programs in schools so that physical education students with an entrepreneurial educational approach can graduate as an entrepreneur in the field of sports business.
- boroumand m, hemati nejd m, ramezani nejad r, razavi sm, malek akhlag e. Investigating the Barriers to Employment of Iranian Physical Education and Sport Graduates. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior. 2011;7(14):51-72.
- Jahangiri A. Designing and Explaining the Entrepreneurship Model in Governmental Organizations: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Iran; 2003.
- Kordnaij A. Entrepreneur University and its role in creating employment. Second Conference of Employment and Higher Education System: university of tarbiat modares; 2005.
- Bakhtiari S. An Analysis of the Employment and Unemployment Status of Higher Education Graduates. Proceedings of the First Iranian Employment and Higher Education System Conference: Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran; 2006.
- Foroughi Pur H. Fields of Entrepreneurship in Sport from the Perspective of Physical Education Specialists of Iran: Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch; 2005.
- Fakour B, Haji Hosseini H. Academic Entrepreneurship and commercialization of research results in Iranian universities (Case study of seven Iranian universities). Journal of Science and Technology Policy. 2008;1(2):59-71.
- nazari Katoli A. The Challenges of Employment of University Graduates. Industrial Management Organization. Tadbir Monthly 2008;153:6.
- Talebpour M, marefati a, Gholamian J. Presenting a regression model Organizational climate and organizational entrepreneurship Faculty of Physical Education in Iran. RESEARCH ON SPORT SCIENCE. 2009;6(22).
- Farahani A, goudarzi m, Azizian Kohan N, Ahmadi AA. The Investigation of the Role of Syllabus and Content of Lessons in the Entrepreneurship of Graduate Physical Education Students. Journal of Sport Management. 2009;1(1):203-23.
- Yadollahi Farsi J, Zali MR, Bagherifard SM. Recognizing Affective Structural Factors on Developing Academic Entrepreneurship; The Case of University of Applied Science and Technology. Journal of Science and Technology Policy. 2011;4(1):17-33.
- Farahani A, Gholampour E, Adelkhani A. Management and Policymaking of Physical Education Faculties and Departments and Directing Students' Job Expectations Postgraduate Students' Perspectives. Applied Research in Sport Management. 2013;2(1):121-38.
- amini M, jamshidi R, Heydarinejad S. Prioritization of entrepreneurship barriers of physical education students by TOPSIS method. Research on ٍ Educational Sport. 2014;2(6):15-32.
- Nazari R, Dehghan Manshadi M. Presenting the Model of a Teaching Organization for Faculties of Sport Sciences Based on Foundation Data Theory. Sport Management Studies. 2018;10(50):145-64.
- Nasirzadeh A, Farahani A, Vatandoust M. Investigating and Analyzing Effective Factors on Entrepreneurship of Iranian Physical Education Graduates. Sport Management Studies. 2018;10(47):131-52.
- Bill K. Supporting entrepreneurship: the fevelopment of entrepreneurship education within UK sport. Birmingham: National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship Working Paper. 2006;26:2006.
- Guerrero M, Urbano D. The development of an entrepreneurial university. The journal of technology transfer. 2012;37(1):43-74.
- Sharifiyan E. Designing a process model for the entrepreneurial motivation of physical education students: University of Tarbiat Modares 2010.
- Yusof M, Siddiq M, Nor L. Internal factors of academic entrepreneurship: The case of four Malaysian Public Research Universities. Yusof, Mohar, Siddiq, Mohammad Saeed and Mohd Nor, Leilanie, Internal Factors of Academic Entrepreneurship: The Case of Four Malaysian Public Research Universities (2012) Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI). 2012;8(1):84-115.
- Ratten V, Ferreira JJ. Sport entrepreneurship and innovation: Routledge New York, NY; 2017.
- Leitão J. The Innovative and Entrepreneurial Nature of Sport: A Critical Assessment. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. 2017.
- González-Serrano MH, Crespo Hervás J, Pérez-Campos C, Calabuig-Moreno F. The importance of developing the entrepreneurial capacities in sport sciences university students. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics. 2017;9(4):625-40.
- Ratten V. The Future for Sport Entrepreneurship. Sport Entrepreneurship: Springer; 2018. p. 139-49.
- Potts J, Thomas S. Toward a new (evolutionary) economics of sports. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal. 2018.
- Gibb A. Exploring the synergistic potential in entrepreneurial university development: towards the building of a strategic framework. Annals of Innovation & Entrepreneurship. 2012;3(1):16742.
- Hooman HA. Structural equation modeling using LISREL software. Tehran: SAMT Publication. 2005.
- Puyana, M.G., Gálvez-Ruiz, P., Sánchez-Oliver, A.J. and Fernández, J.G. "Intentions of entrepreneurship in sports science higher education: gender the moderator effect", Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, (2019), Vol. 8 No. 1, pp. 147-162.
- Zhen Hua. Construction of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education System in Higher Physical Education Institutes, 8th International Conference on Education and Management (ICEM 2018) https://doi.org/10.2991/icem-18.2019.135
- Taze, Mustafa; Karayol, Metin. Investigation of Entrepreneurship Levels and Employability Perception of Undergraduate Students Studying Sports Sciences, International Education Studies,2020, v13 n5 p35-43 202
- Juhanis, Juhanis; Hasmyati, Hasmyati; Badaru, Benny. STUDENTS MOTIVATION IN TAKING SPORT ENTREPRENEURSHIP: A CASE STUDY IN INDONESIAN UNIVERSITY ,Journal of Entrepreneurship Education; Arden Vol. 23, Iss. 2, (2020): 1-10.