Document Type : Research Paper
M. A. of Sports Management, accounting and management faculty, Farabi campus, university of Tehran, Qom, Iran
2- Professor associate of sport management, accounting and management faculty, Farabi campus, university of Tehran, Qom, Iran
university of kharazmi
4- Professor assistant of sport management, accounting and management faculty, Farabi campus, university of Tehran, Qom, Iran
The purpose of this study was to examine the reasons for citing civil liability in sports venues resulting from physical activity. The research approach, which was exploratory since it initially qualitatively identified the indicators and then used a quantitative method to validate the identified indicators, was mixed. In the qualitative part of the elite, the statistical population was experts and law experts who used theoretical targeted sampling and snowballing with 11 individuals to achieve theoretical saturation, and all sports experts in Qom province who used formulas were in the quantitative part of the statistical population. The sample size was calculated at 245, and 210 statistical samples were used in a quantitative portion after distribution using simple random sampling. In the qualitative part of the interviews and in the quantitative part of the questionnaire, the research instrument was semi-structured. It checked the validity and reliability of the interview and questionnaires. Data analysis was conducted using the thematic analysis approach in the qualitative part and at two stages of open and central coding, and at both descriptive and astronomical levels in the t. The results of the interviews showed that the reasons for the rise in citations were listed as the three key concepts of software, hardware and human resources and 9 sub-themes. Therefore to avoid the formation of legal repercussions
- Hosseini, M., Eshaghi. E. (2015). Civil and criminal liability arising from sports activities. Knowledge of civil law, 4(1), 55-67. (In Persian)
- Sh., Kashef. M. (2016). Practical Obligation of Sport Coaches to the Legal Responsibilities from Athletes' Viewpoint. Sport management journal, 4(8), 541-554. (In Persian)
- M., Sheydai. M. (2010). Sport ehteic and law. Bamdad book Publications, First Edition, Tehran, 68-69. (In Persian)
- Scalf RA, Robinson RE. INJURIES ARISING OUT OF AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS-VIABILITY OF ASSUMPTION OF RISK DEFENSE. DEFENSE LAW JOURNAL. 1978; 27(5):419-44.
- H. (2013). Sport law. Mizan publishing. Twelfth Edition, Tehran. (In Persian)
- H. (2005). Philosophy of Civil Liability, Publication of sahami Company. First Edition. Tehran.
- S., Zaki. P., Sharifiyan. E. (2013). Assessing the knowledge of sports coaches about first aid for athletes injured in sports fields. Applied Research in Sports Management. 2(5), 151-162. (In Persian)
- H., Goodarzi. KH. Farzan. F. (2011). Safety analysis and explanation of the relevant pattern in gyms of physical education colleges. Sport management journal. 3(11), 119-138. (In Persian)
- H. (2016). The level of familiarity of Hamedan sports club coaches with the concepts of sports law. Thesis of sport management. Tehran University. (In Persian)
- J., Gillentine. A., Olinger. A., Vogt. S. (2019). A Content Analysis of the Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport: 1992-2016. Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport 29(1), 139-151.
- Mostahfezian, M., Rahbari, S., Raei, M. (2019). The Investigate of Familiarity Rate of Physical Education Teachers with Sports Law in Isfahan. Research on Educational Sport, 6(15): 271-92. (In Persian)
- Paiement, C.A. & Payment, M.P. (2011). Event Management for Teacher-Coaches: Risk and Supervision Considerations for School-Based Sports. Strategies, 24(5), 35–7.
- Singh, C., & Surujlal, J. (2010). Risk management practices of high school sport coaches and administrators. South African Journal for Research in Sport, Physical Education and Recreation, 32(1), 107-19.
- Ribalaygua,c (2010). Ski accidents and legal responsibility: The Spanish case. Accident Analysis and prevention. 8 (77). 62.
- M. H., Edris. GH. Naderianjahromi. M. (2019). The Role of Mass Media in Improving Awareness of Civil liability Sports. Media Studies, 14(46), 42-55. (In Persian)
- H. (2017). Assessment of Coaches’ Knowledge from their Legal Duties toward Athletes. Research on Educational Sport, 5(13): 111-34.(In Persian)
- Tabibi Jebeli. M., majidi dastjerdi. L (2017). Examining the responsibilities and responsibilities of sports coaches. (In Persian)
- K., Abaci. S (2016). Investigating the level of awareness of Kerman sports team managers about legal concepts in sports. The first Developments in sports science in the field of health, prevention and heroism.
- H. (2015). Investigating the level of awareness of the coaches of the four selected sports fields of Ahvaz with the legal and legal aspects of sports. Thesis of sport management. Shahid Chamran University.
- Izadi, B., Kozehchyan, H., Ehsani, M., Sadeghi-Boroujerdi, S., & Soleimani, R. (2013). The role of risk management actions to reduce litigation in pools of Tehran.Sport Management and Development, 2(2), 61-76. (In Persian)
- N. (2008). Introduction to Law. Publishing sahami Company. 65 edition, Tehran.
- Bin, H. Lanjuan, L. (2019). The Important Role of Traditional Sports Culture in Promoting the Development of Sports Population. 2019 5th International Conference on Education Technology, Management and Humanities Science, 469-473.
- W., Ti. J (1997). Legal Basics of Sports (Civil Liability in Sports). Translate by hossien Aghienieiya, Tehran, Dadgostar publisher, second edition