1. Arnd Krüger (2003). Germany, in: James Riordan & Arnd Krüger (eds.): European Cultures in Sport. Examining the Nations and Regions. Bristol: Intellect 2003, 57 – 88
2. Ehsani. M, Kouzehchian. H, Keshkar. S. (2015). Investigating and analyzing the preventing factors and participation rate of women in Tehran in recreational and sports activities. Research on Sport Sciences. 17, 63-87 (Persian)
3. Barforoush. A. (2010). Soprts magazines content study for fourth quarter of 1388. Office of studies and media development, deputy of press and information of Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance (Persian).
4. Physical Education Organization (National center of management and development of sports of the country) (2005). Detailed study of development of the championship sports. 1st Ed., Tehran, Sibesabz Publications.
5. Ghazi Tabatabaei, M., Fathi, R. (2015). The impact of cultural understanding on admission of civil rights laws concerning women. Journal of Social Problems of Iran. 18, 305-326 (Persian).
6. Sarrafi, Mozaffar (1992). Planning theory and development, Discussion Paper No, 32.Vancouver, UBC School of Regional Planning. World Commission
7. Seydaali Bakhtiari, M. (2012). Women's participation placement in sustainable development of Central Zagros. Women’s News service of Ibnanews, Monday, May 14, 2012; 12:46 (Persian).
8. Shojaei. Z. (2004, a). Tomorrow’s women: lectures and papers proceedings of Zahra Shojaei; Consultant of the President and chief of women’s participation affairs. 2nd volume, Tehran. Rooz-e-No (Persian).
9. Zaferanchi. LS. (2006). Women and family in four development plan. The Quarterly Journal of Women’s Book. 33, 105-107 (Persian).
10. Mousavi Rad. S.T., Farahani. A., Bayat. P. (2015). Prioritization of Women Management Barriers in Sports by Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP). Applied Research of Sport Management. 5(1), 111-119 (Persian).
11. Shirzad MollaBashi
. Sh., Farahani
M.R. (2014). Factors affecting the women's managerial appointment in the Ministry of youth affairs and sports. Sport Management and Development. 6(1), 37-51 (Persian).
12. Motameni. A., Hemati
. A, Moradi
. H. (2014). Identifying and prioritizing the barriers for women's sports activities. Sport Management Studies. 6(24), 111-130 (Persian).
13. Afrakhteh. H., Saraei. S. (2013). Women's placement in fourth and fifth five-year development plans of Islamic Republic of Iran. Women's Studies Sociological and Psychological. 11(3), 133-158 (Persian).
14. Tajik Esmaeili, A. (1998). Application of research results; bottlenecks and solutions. Education Research. 8, 8-9 (Persian).
15. Women’s participation affairs center (2005). 3rd Development plan law; 1379-1383. Tehran. Rooz-e-No and center of women’s affair and family (Persian).
16. Rasekh. N, Sadjadi. SN, Hamidi. M, Khabiri. M. (2015) Design and development of strategic plan for championship sports of Iranian women. Sport Management. 7(3), 309-334 (Persian).