1. Khajepour, A., et al., Analysis of Khorasan Razavi Sport Tourism Attractions Using SWOT and AHP Combined Model. Journal of Tourism Science and Culture, 2017. 7(4): p. 53-67. (In Persian)
2. Esmaeili, M.h., et al., The relationship between service quality dimensions with loyalty in aquatic sport parks' sport tourists in Mashad. Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2014. 1(3): p. 101-112. (In Persian)
3. Salimi, M., M. KHalili, and S.S.A. Salehi, Analyzing the Degree of Foreign Sport Tourists Host Cities’ Development from Attraction Factors Viewpoint Using TAXONOMY Method. Sport Management Studies, 2014. 6(26): p. 123-146. (In Persian)
4. Golzadeh, m., et al., Investigating role of infrastructures of Arasbaran area in the development of sports tourism. Geography and Planning, 2018. 22(63): p. 241-263. (In Persian)
5. Nateghi, Z., S.S. Naghshbandi, and H. Poursoltani, Identifying and Prioritizing Factors Influencing Sport Tourism Development in Iran. Journal of Youth Studies, 2017. 37: p. 147-156. (In Persian)
6. Lamont, M., Authentication in sports tourism. Annals of Tourism Research, 2014. 45: p. 1-17.
7. A, G., F. Bahmani, and M. Afshari, Explanation and Identification of Attracting and Preventive Factors in Inactive Sport Tourists Traveling to Iran Western Provinces (Ilam, Kermanshah, Lorestan, Hamedan). New Trends in Sport Management, 2013. 1(1): p. 49-63.
8. Javid, M., B. Naghipoor, and H. Almasi, Sport Tourism and the Economic Impacts on Host Communities. Sport Management Studies, 2015. 7(32): p. 13-32. (In Persian)
9. Zohrevandian, K., M. Ehsani, and E. Khosravizade, Ranking of Influential Components on Development of Sports Tourism Industry in Iran by AHP Analytical Hierarchy Process. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 2018. 14(27): p. 29-42. (In Persian)
10. Icoz, O. and E. Gunlu. Sport tourism destinations as brand and factors affecting destination choices of soccer teams. in In 5th International congress on Business, economic and Management. 2010. INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON BUSINESS, ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT.
11. Adabi Firouzjah, J., H. Kouzehchian, and M. Ehsani, A Study of the Effect of Natural Sport Attractions on Developing Sport Tourism in Iran from the Viewpoint of the Sport and Tourism Experts. Journal of Sport Management, 2009. 1(1): p. 67-81. (In Persian)
12. Razavi, S.M.H., S.E. Hoseini, and A. Khajepoor, Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 2013. 9(17): p. 15-26. (In Persian)
13. Hematinezhad, M., B. Shahriary, and E. Malek – Akhlagh, Prioritization of the Most Important Common attractions in the Development of Sport Tourism of Iran's Northern Provinces. Sport Management and Development, 2015. 4(1): p. 19-33. (In Persian)
14. Yavari, Y., F. Askarian, and M. Kheiri, Challenges of Sports Tourism Development in Aras Free Zone Considering the Opinions of the Managers and Experts. Sport Management and Development, 2016. 5(1): p. 233-244. (In Persian)
15. Farazyani, F., M. Rezayi soofi, and E. allah hasani, The Study of Constraint factors affecting sport tourism in Kurdistan province. Sport Management and Development, 2018. 7(3): p. 46-56. (In Persian)
16. Mirzazadeh, Z.S. and H. Abdolmaleki, Designing Model of Barriers to Mashhad Sport Tourism Development. Tourism Management Studies, 2017. 35(11): p. 25-35. (In Persian)
17. Belali, m., et al., The Viewpoints of Managers and Experts on the Development of Sport Tourism Industry in Khorasan Razavi. Journal of Sport Management, 2012. 4(13): p. 185-202.
18. Lodder, P., et al., A comprehensive meta-analysis of money priming. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 2019. 148(4): p. 688.
19. Javid, M. and H. Asadi, The Role of Mass Media in Sports Tourism Development. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations, 2018. 9(4): p. 29-42. (In Persian)
20. Shahriary, B., M.A. Hemmati Nezhad, and E. Malek Akhlagh, Identify of Strategic Alliances in Development Sport Tourism in Northern Provinces of Iran. Sport Management Studies, 2015. 7(30): p. 55-70. (In Persian)
21. Andam, R., et al., “Developing strategies of “Sport Tourism” in Hamadan Province”. Scientific Journal Management System, 2014. 4(7): p. 31-44. (In Persian)
22. Zeytoonli, A.H., A. Frahani, and h. Asadi, Sports Tourism and Long–Term Economic Impacts. New Trends in Sport Management, 2013. 1(1): p. 9-18. (In Persian)
23. Rahimi, M., et al., A Model of Sport Tourism Development in Iran International Sport Events in Volleyball. New Trends in Sport Management, 2016. 4(13): p. 35-47. (In Persian)
24. Sohrabipoor, S. and M. Javadi, Identification of External and Internal Factors of Sport Tourism in Hormozgan Province and Prioritization of Its Effective Indices Based on SWOT Model. New Trends in Sport Management, 2014. 2(5): p. 37-47. (In Persian)
25. Karkan, L., A.H. Zeytoonli, and H. Asadi, The Effect of Horse Racing Sport Event on the Development of Sport Tourism in Golestan Province. New Trends in Sport Management, 2013. 1(2): p. 9-17. (In Persian)
26. Ghezelsefloo, H.R., et al., Designing model of traditional and local sport tourist’s behavioral future intention, based on ecotourism’s capabilities. Sport Management and Development, 1970. 7(1): p. 88-108. (In Persian)
27. Khatibzadeh, M., H. Koozechian, and A. Honarvar, The Relationship between Perception of Service Quality, Satisfaction and the Intent to Return of Sport Tourists Attending the Derby of Esteghlal and Persepolis. Sport Management and Development, 2016. 5(1): p. 169-184. (In Persian)
28. Andam, R., A. Montazeri, and S. Feizi, A Study of Service Quality Dimensions in Sport Tourism. Sport Management Studies, 2014. 6(26): p. 15-36. (In Persian)
29. Karimi, T., A. Honarvar, and F. Ashraf Ganjoei, The Relationship Between Sport Tourism and Selected Dimensions of Urban Development. Sport Management and Development, 2016. 4(2): p. 96-110. (In Persian)
30. Moharramzadeh, M., et al., Evaluation of the Most Important Effective Indicator on Development of Sport Tourism Marketing. Sport Management and Development, 2014. 2(2): p. 31-45. (In Persian)
31. Ghafouri, F., A. Honarvar, and R. Nematpoor, An Investigation of Influential Factors on Development of Water Sport’s Tourism in Coastal Cities of Mazandaran. Sport Management and Development, 2014. 2(2): p. 19-30. (In Persian)
32. Mosavigilani, r., h. Asadi, and n. Sajjadi, Segmentation of Iran Sport Tourism Market for Foreign Tourists and a Model of Target Market. Journal of Sport Management, 2012. 4(12): p. 37-59. (In Persian)
33. Parvini, N., K. Shabanimoghadam, and A. Ashraf Khazayi, The impacts of sport events on Tourism development in Host community with an emphasis on the economic dimension, Case study:The third world rock climbing festival of Bisotun on tourism development in Kermanshah province. Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2015. 2(1): p. 87-95. (In Persian)
34. Farahani, A. and H. Porsoltan Zarandi, Ranking the employment share of sport tourism industry factors in development. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2017. 6(2): p. 107-113. (In Persian)
35. Adami, M. and H. Panahi, Evaluating of Sports Tourism Development in East Azerbaijan Province. Applied Research in Sport Management, 2016. 4(4): p. 55-64. (In Persian)
36. Noghani Dokhtbahmani, M. and A. Mir Mohamadtabar, Meta-analysis, basics and applications associated with the use of C.M.A.2 software. 2017, Ferdowsi University Press Mashhad.
37. Truchet, S., et al., Spatial influence of attractions on tourism development. Tourism Geographies, 2016. 18(5): p. 539-560.
38. Kozak, M., Comparative analysis of tourist motivations by nationality and destinations. Tourism management, 2002. 23(3): p. 221-232.
39. Westerbeek, H.M., P. Turner, and L. Ingerson, Key success factors in bidding for hallmark sporting events. International marketing review, 2002. 19(3): p. 303-322.
40. Han, J.H., C.M. Nelson, and C. Kim, Pro-environmental behavior in sport event tourism: roles of event attendees and destinations. Tourism Geographies, 2015. 17(5): p. 719-737.
41. Pan, S., C. Santos, and S. Kim, Promoting tourism, projecting power: The role of television commercials. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, 2017. 34(2): p. 192-208.
42. Esmaeili, N., F.A. Ganjuei, and F. Tojari, Prioritizing Integrated Marketing Communication Tools in Sport Tourism in Iran Based on ACCA Model. International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation and Tourism, 2016. 26: p. 54-66. (In Persian)
43. Liu, D., Social impact of major sports events perceived by host community. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 2016. 17(1): p. 78-91.
44. Liao, L.C.C., T.M. Yang, and H.M. Chang, A Study of Marine Sport Tourism Development on Island–A Case Study of Jibei in Penghu, Taiwan. 2015.
45. Lo, M.-C., C.-H. Chin, and F.-Y. Law, Tourists’ perspectives on hard and soft services toward rural tourism destination competitiveness: Community support as a moderator. Tourism and Hospitality Research, 2019. 19(2): p. 139-157.
46. Deery, M. and L. Jago, The management of sport tourism. Sport in Society, 2005. 8(2): p. 378-389.